Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was a little shaded and cooler inside the old barn. This upper level of the barn was bright and airy, with a light breeze moving through. It was very comfortable inside. We explored a bit. Carol found the mow where Bob was supposed to lay out some blankets and squealed in delight.

"C'mere you guys! I think I found the perfect spot!"

We joined her. Bob had outdone himself. A double thickness of blankets covered the hay for about half again the size of a modern king-size bed. He had found some old crates, and spread them around the area to serve as tables. Each had an old-fashioned kerosene lamp on it that he must have found in the old stable below. It looked cozy indeed. Before any of us stepped onto the blankets, we all kicked off our shoes.

Riekie was delighted.

"It's like a play house."

I think she sensed that all this was staged just for her. She and Carol moved all around the area, looking at this and commenting on that. They had soon explored the whole small area.

Riekie stood in front of me, hands clasped behind her back, thrusting those beautiful breasts upward and out. She was rocking on the balls of her feet. In a wonderful little girl voice, batting those beautiful blue eyes like a little girl, she curtsied and asked:

"Would 'ou like some lunch, Sur?"

"That would be very nice, Little One."

She melted at the use of her favourite endearment.

"Please have a seat, Sur. I will serve your lunch in just a min-ute."

I sat down on the blanket. The two girls busied themselves at the picnic basket. They had prepared quite a feast. Soon, Riekie approached me with a plate filled with various goodies. She curtsied prettily again, holding the plate out to me in both hands.

"Your lunch, Sur."

"Thank you, Young Miss."

I took the plate from her graciously. Riekie then skipped off happily to fix her own plate. I couldn't wait, and started mine. I know it was a little rude not to wait for the girls to finish fixing their own plates, but I was so hungry, my stomach thought my throat had been cut. Breakfast seemed like forever ago. I noticed a form in front of me. I looked up.

Riekie, still in her little girl character was standing in front of me, her small hands holding her plate like a child would. She even managed to make herself look a little knock-kneed. She offered a shy smile.

Carol watched, fascinated and amazed, from across the blanket, sitting Indian style, thighs open and brazenly showing her sexy white panties, her dress shamelessly hiked up her thighs. I don't think she'd ever seen her sister play act like this. She was trying hard not to break up laughing and spoil the mood, but it was a struggle. She grinned from ear to ear.

"C-can I sit w-with you Mis-ter?"

"Of course, Little One. Do you need some help?"

"Nope. I can sit down all by my-self."

With that, she turned to face the same way as me and plunked into the same pose as Carol. Carol was getting the same view up her dress as I was of Carol. As she sat, her dress hiked way up her thighs. I caught a flash of lacy white panties in her crotch. She glanced down and giggled.

"Oops! My mom-my al-ways tells me I shouldn't show off my pan-ties."

Nothing like making a man want to take a closer look by drawing attention! I should have politely looked away. Instead I craned my neck around, and took a good look. Her crotch showed a wet spot, and you could see blonde curls around the edges. Her prominent mons was made more so by the obvious cushion of her luxuriant bush. I licked my lips in appreciation and anticipation.

"They're really very pretty panties, Little One, but your mommy is right: you shouldn't show them off to just anybody."

"I like show-ing them to YOU, Mis-ter. You're not just any-body, a-are you?"

I don't know how she did it, but Riekie gave me the most endearing look of little girl innocence as she said that. If I closed my eyes, I could easily believe she really was that little girl.

"No, Dear, I'm not just anybody. My name is not Mister, it's David."

"Da-vid? I like that! My name is Hen-drie-ka, but you can call me Rie-kie... all my friends do."

She flashed me that dazzling little girl smile and batted her eyes.

"Riekie... that's a VERY pretty name, Little One. Does that mean I am your friend, now?"

She gave me another beaming little girl smile, and wrung her hands prettily.

"Yas, Da-vid. You're my friend! Am I YOUR friend now?"

"Yes you are, and thank you, Riekie. I don't want to seem rude, but shouldn't you do as your mommy says, and pull your dress down a little? I don't mind. They ARE very pretty panties, but some bad man might try to do bad things to you and hurt you if he saw them."

"Oh. O-kay. I would-n't want no bad mans to hurt me. YOU would-n't hurt me, would you, Da-vid?"

"I'd never hurt YOU, Little One. You're my friend, but please pull your dress down."

"O-kay..."

She straightened her legs out in front, causing her dress to rise farther up those sexy thighs. She drew even more attention to herself by clumsily trying to pull it down and still hold onto her plate little girl fashion. You know, a girl shows more leg in a bathing suit: the view from toe to crotch is full length. Nice view, usually, certainly, but not a real cock throb. But... put those same legs under a dress or skirt, and show just a little, and you have a man's undivided attention. How is that?

Riekie's little girl attempt to pull her dress down only partly succeeded. She bent over and looked at her crotch. She pointed her toes inward and played toesy with herself, as kids do. She looked at me with another of those big smiles, her huge eyes full of innocence and excitement, and shrugged her shoulders.

"There! That will just hafta do! Is that o-kay now, Da-vid?"

Stifling a laugh, I nodded.

"That's much better, Little One. Now don't you think you should eat your lunch? The rest of us are almost done. We can't play until everyone is finished eating."

She wiggled her bum over closer to me, so she was sitting touching my arm, and started to eat, picking at her food like any child.

I continued eating my meal, Riekie's shoulder touching mine. Carol sat on the far side of the blanket, eating hers, and occasionally watching us, trying valiantly not to laugh. While we ate, Riekie kept up the little girl chatter, making little childish remarks about what she liked and didn't like on her plate.

I finished my lunch. Carol finished hers, got up and put her plate by the basket. Riekie's plate was only half done, messed about like a child's. She set it on the blanket, an arm's reach away.

"There! A-a-ll done! I don't like the rest!"

She spoke with the finality only kids can muster.

Carol, getting a little into the act, from her position by the picnic basket asked:

"Riekie, would you and your new friend like some dessert and a drink?"

"Yes, please."

"Oh! Can we pleeese? Pretty please?"

Carol poured two small glasses of a cold drink from a thermos, and brought them too us. Riekie took her drink in both hands. She drank it down in two big gulps, burped daintily, and grinned delightfully.

"Ex-cuse me."

"Certainly."

Carol went back to the basket, and produced a bowl of strawberries.

"You'll have to share them."

"Thank you, we don't mind. Riekie, would you like me to show you how to eat strawberries like big people do?"

"Oh, yas, Da-vid! Please show me how big people eat straw-berries!"

She giggled and bounced up and down, clapping her hands. I finished my drink. Riekie watched me expectantly, big blue eyes sparkling. I took a strawberry and slowly ate it, exaggerating how good it tasted. She continued to look at me with those big blue eyes. She licked her lips sensuously. I took another strawberry and placed it to her lips. Her tongue came out and tasted it, then sort of wrapped around it, savoring the whole berry. Her lips opened, and she gradually sucked it in about half way. She made a very sensual production out of sucking and eating that strawberry. It was extremely erotic. I fed her three or four more berries that way. I put a berry between my lips, and offered it to her. We kissed that berry to a pulp. We broke long enough to swallow our halves.

"Little One, may I show you how to kiss like big people do?"

Her eyes got big as saucers. She wrung her hands in front of her. She dropped her head, and looked up at me from under batting lashes. The pose was priceless.

"I-I don't know... my mommy says I shouldn't kiss strangers."

"I'm not a stranger anymore, am I? I thought you said I was your friend?"

"You ARE my friend!"

"Well then, don't you think it would be alright to kiss a friend?"

"I guess so..."

She said it with that air of resignation kids use when an adult gets them to do something they don't think will be fun. Then she made her small hands into fists, and locked her arms to her sides. She puckered her lips and turned her head up, extended slightly forward, in that exaggerated way all little girls do when they have to kiss that awful boy for the school play.

"Not like that, Little One, here, let me show you. Now relax, and just do what I do."

I slid my right arm around her shoulder. I leaned her back as my face came close to hers. Riekie fell back against the hay, my face pressed to hers, beginning a very passionate kiss. Still in her role-play, Riekie at first kept her eyes tightly closed and acted stiff, as if she didn't know how. I teased her lips with my tongue, and she slowly relaxed. Then she melted a bit more and started to participate. Well into it now, she got that tongue sucking magic going, and I thought my head would explode.

As we kissed, my left hand found her right breast. I cupped and squeezed. Her eyes flew open and she broke the kiss.

"Is that part of a big people kiss, Da-vid?"

"Yes, Dear, it is."

"Goodie! I like this part!"

I heard a snort from somewhere across the blanket.

I resumed the passionate kiss, and fondled her breast some more through her dress. My hand moved to her buttons and I slowly undid them all. As the bodice fell open, I slid my hand onto her breast. Her skin was on fire. Riekie's right breast quickened and hardened almost instantly and I felt the hard point of her nipple against my palm. I tweaked the small nubbin of her nipple with my fingers. She gasped. I moved my hand to her left breast and did the same. She gasped again. Both breasts were now fully erect. I had to see and kiss and suck these delectable morsels! I broke from our passionate French kiss and traced little nibbling kisses down over her throat toward her luscious boobies.

I lowered my head to her right breast, and gazed intently at that wonderful mound of feminine flesh. Her luscious boobies were about the size of a grapefruit, firm, sitting proudly on her ribs with no sag. The roseates were a lovely shade of pink, with darker pink, small nipples erect in the centre. Riekie's breasts were more rounded than Carol's, which were of a more conical shape. The two girls were equally beautiful in their difference. I bent my head, and kissed the nipple of her left breast. My left hand worked her right, squeezing it and tweaking the nipple.

I looked to Riekie's face. Her eyes were closed, lips slightly parted. She was breathing hard. Her hands loosely twined in my hair, holding me to her breast. I tongued the roseate, and gave a playful nip at her nipple. She jumped and gasped. Her hands pressed me tighter to her breast. I sucked and chewed. Shockwaves started to move through her body. I tweaked her right nipple again. She shuddered. I shifted my position, freeing my right arm from beneath her, rising up a bit, so I could get both hands working her breasts. She was soon gasping and moaning in pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.