Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke in the middle of the night, no idea of the time. It was still dark. The moon was close to setting. I could see a form under the cover, near my crotch. A warm wetness engulfed my stiffening penis. I could see the covers rising and falling. The wet, warm suction on my penis increased, and drew me to full erection. Apparently satisfied, the wetness left my member. The form started to move under the covers and moved up toward me. A happy, face appeared from under the blanket. It was my One True Love.

"I woke up and just had to check on My Sweet Prince. I was concerned for him. Miss Pussy is hungry. She asked me to wake him up."

"Oh?" I reached my hand between us, and felt her pussy. I inserted my fingers. She was sopping, and my touch caused her to buck and lurch. "Yes, I see. It feels like Miss Pussy is starving! She's absolutely salivating!"

She pulled me onto her, guiding me into her depths. I entered her tight, wet little snatch slowly, savoring the sensation. A couple hours sleep had invigorated us. I bottomed out, feeling the tip entering her cervix. She wrapped her legs around me and her hands grasped my butt.

She said. "Riekie and Bob are home, I think. A car driving in woke me up. They're sleeping in Opa's half. Riekie won't disturb us. Now, you and My Sweet Prince, do those wonderful things you do to Miss Pussy and me. Fuck me and feed her!"

Who was I to complain? My team mate heartily agreed, as it throbbed in that glorious sheath. I started to move. Soon we were rutting like crazy. She got extremely loud, squealing in delight, calling out "Fuck me!" at the top of her lungs, hollering for Sweet Prince to stuff Miss Pussy full. It was like she was advertising her joy and heat to the world.

All this noise and free abandon stimulated me to even greater efforts. I pounded her to a mind-shattering explosion. As her body shook and convulsed and I squirted another gallon or two, she screamed my name at the top of her lungs. I'm sure they heard her all the way across the lake, and maybe even in town. We wound down into a tender embrace, sharing a loving kiss. Once more we fell asleep in each others arms, Miss Pussy still happily nibbling on Sweet Prince and his wet offering. What a team!

We woke together, still holding each other tight. Miss Pussy was still nibbling on Sweet Prince, who was VERY erect. My usual morning hard-on, but it woke up finding itself in the most delightful place. It was so happy, it didn't want to leave. She moved her hips delightedly. Her smile would illuminate a stadium.

"Do you wake up like that every morning?"

"Usually, but until now, it has never woken up to such a delightful companion or in such an amazing place!"

"Do you suppose you and your partner in crime here" she milked with those wonderful internal muscles "could feed Miss Pussy her breakfast now? She's starving again."

"We thought you'd never ask!"

With her, this anthropomorphizing was extremely erotic, making it easy to get into the game with her. I started to roll her on her back as usual. She resisted, and had me roll so she was on top.

"I want to try it this way, and I think you'll be able to see what happens a lot better."

Had she been reading those books, too? She sat up. I felt my prick bury even deeper into her. She told me to lay still, she was going to do this. The view was gut-wrenching. To see a 16 year old nymphet in her full sexual heat riding your cock in the early morning sunshine is a sight beyond compare! At least to another 16-year old! She leaned down, gave me a cock-bursting kiss, and started to ride!

She got her hips moving back and forth, up and down and all over me. As she rode, she had her hands at her breasts, working her own nipples. When I tried to get my hands involved, they were gently pushed away. "Watch!" I was told. At the rate she was going, and the sight of my cock being plunged repeatedly into her gushing sex was too much for my young mind. I started seeing stars.

Her fluids were flowing freely again, my entire groin was soaked. As she rode, she got more and more vocal. She called me a "Sweet Husband, Oh Sweet Husband!" at the top of her lungs and shouted that I should "Fuck Me-e-e Fuck M-e-ee, OH DAVID FUCK M-e-e-e-e!" This last seemed to be her favourite as she rode and bucked us both to another mutual, mind-shattering orgasm. As I filled her full of my sperm one more time (only a couple cups this time, I think), she squirted all over my balls and crotch. I was soaked in girl cum. She screamed my name so loud I swear I heard glass shattering on the far side of the house.

Ever since I encouraged her to be noisy with our first sexual experiment over the phone, Carol had noisy orgasms, but these last two sessions were extra loud in their announcement of orgasm and joy. I wondered if it didn't have something to do with Bob and Riekie being home. Riekie might not disturb us, but I wondered what we were doing to her.

As she settled down and ground my softening cock into her, she collapsed onto my chest, sighed happily, and went to sleep with a satisfied smile. Miss Pussy nibbled contentedly at her sleeping Sweet Prince. I had to pee a bit, but there was no way I was breaking this up! It was just too-oo good. I nodded off again.

I woke some time later to the sound of the phone ringing downstairs. I was about to get up and get it, when someone else picked up. Shortly I heard sounds of someone moving around.

Somewhere in our last sleep period Carol had managed to roll off me. She was laying spread eagled, flat on her back in total abandon. She was still sound asleep. I was captivated by her beauty. She looked so hot! Her pussy hair was all matted, still a little damp from our last furious fuck. There was a small trickle of white cream oozing from her lips, which were still slightly parted. I felt my penis stir and stiffen.

I rose up on my side, gazing raptly, drinking it all in. I was so happy and deeply in love! A pair of the most amazing blue eyes fluttered open. A smile of recognition played across those luscious lips.

" Hi-i-i, Handsome Husband!" She whispered.

"Hi, Beautiful Wife! Your smile just made a nice day a glorious day"

"You say the sweetest things! You'll have me believing you yet."

"Carol Anne Scott! Either you're fishing for another compliment, or you really do think you're plain."

"I certainly don't think I'm as attractive as you keep telling me, but it always makes me feel so good. I get wet, just listening to you."

"I'm beginning to think everything makes you wet... Well, you just might come now, then, because I'm going to tell you the truth. Simply put, you are the most beautiful creature in the Universe. Of course, my opinion may be slightly biased. The most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen captured my soul. Your lips are kissably gorgeous. Your skin is so soft, warm and perfect, little babies are envious. Your breasts! OH! So much beauty and perfection, I find it difficult to describe." Damn! Her hips were starting to pump, as her eyes watched me with longing. "Your legs! I've seen shapely gams in my time. I fancy myself a leg man, so here I have others with which to compare yours. You have the most exquisite legs I have ever seen, or will ever see, I think. They alone can set me to full hardness. Your pussy is, to me, perfection itself. Even messy after making love, it is simply gorgeous! And it tastes real good, too!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.