Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Diane had put Jen down for a morning nap. Passing her room, I stuck my head in the door just to look at her sleeping. She looked so adorable! Diane slipped up behind me, and slid her slim arms around my ample waist. She snuggled into my back and we just stood snuggled together, lost in the moment, as we watched our little one sleep. They grow so fast, moments like that are precious.

Diane stirred. I became aware of two points growing in heat and hardness pressing into my back. My penis stirred. About the same time, Diane's right hand drifted down toward my crotch. When she lightly bushed the bulge, the monster was fully wakened, and my penis jerked to erection inside my pants. Diane cooed, taking a firmer grip through the cloth.

"Oh, look who's finally awake! Rascal, I thought you were going to sleep all day. Wanna come out and play?"

Wanting more, I turned to face my wife. Diane is a petite girl. She barely tops five feet, but that small package contains all-woman dynamite. As I turned in her arms, she lost her grip on my penis, but her arms were still around my waist. I pushed her out to arm's length to look at her. She'd changed from her robe into a small white camisole that left a little of her midriff bare, and a pair of very hot white terry shorts with no panty lines. She was braless under the top, and the shorts showed her every delectable curve.

Even after bearing two children, she looked like a hot young coed. She'd brushed out her soft brown hair, which now fell in sensuous waves to her shoulders. Her brown eyes had a mischievous twinkle. Her beautiful face could only be described as elfin. Her full lips were slightly parted in a sensuous pout. She rarely wore makeup, and didn't need it. Those beautiful, pert breasts jutted out proudly, lifting the front of her top. There was absolutely no sag. Her small, pink, almost girlish nipples were hard points, clearly denting the soft material of her shirt. It was a heart-stopping, throat constricting vision of young female in her prime. In that soft white camisole and those cute terry shorts, she couldn't have been sexier if she'd been completely nude. I truly loved my wife, but in that moment, I fell even deeper in love with her. Some moments are magic. This was one of them.

"Ah, pooh, I was just going to let Rascal out to play. Now I've lost hold of him, and he's going to be gone until Sunday."

"Oh, he can still come out to play, but I think he likes this, a little better, just now." I said as I put my arms around her and placed my hands on those firm terry-clad cheeks.

I pulled/lifted her into me as she tilted her lips to mine for a kiss. Rascal was suddenly pressed against a very warm little mons. He liked that VERY much, and showed his pleasure by squirming around in my pants. He liked being close to his best friend, the pussy. From this position, a little bump and grind from two people, and he was saluting his warm terry-clad friend. As our lips pressed together in a soul-searing kiss, she rubbed her mons against Rascal. The contact caused a small moan to escape us both.

The kiss was electric. Our tongues probed and swabbed each others mouths. Diane's hand again reached down between us to my crotch. She stroked me through the material, and took a firmer grip. She broke our kiss, but continued to look dreamily into my eyes and squeezed my tumescence.

"Take me to bed. Rascal wants out to play, and his friend Pussy is hungry." I get super hot when she anthropomorphizes like that.

She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. From the almost languorous buildup in the hall outside Jen's room there was now an urgency to our movements. In seconds, it seemed, we were both completely nude. I usually like to savor the moment as I expose my wife's charms, but this time, I couldn't even remember how she got naked, let alone myself. I cupped those high, firm breasts, and squeezed gently. She moaned. The small, hard nipples burned my palms. I took one between my fingers. I squeezed and twisted. Her hips jerked forward. She groaned wantonly.

Her hands grasped me, and soon were busy stroking me to even fuller hardness. I couldn't remember ever being this hard. We kissed. We moved. We fell onto the bed together. I freed one hand to caress down her tummy. I tickled her navel. I kissed both nipples, teasing lightly. She gasped. My hand traced lower, to her prominent mons. My fingers rubbed lightly against her soft brown curls. She moaned and bucked her hips, almost urgently. My hand continued its journey of exploration. My finger found the top of her slit. I traced it. As my finger slipped downward into her pussy, she spread her legs completely, offering herself. She was soaking wet. Her clit was swollen and hard as my finger lightly caressed it. She moaned, bucked, and was consumed by an orgasm. Damn! She was hot! I couldn't remember when she'd ever been this hot. I barely touched her, and she came! I loved it.

"Oh, oh, oh!! Don't waste any more time! I need you! Put it in me now. Hurry! Pussy needs Rascal. NOW! OH, HURRY, PLEASE, O-O-O-O-H!"

She usually liked to be warmed up a lot more. Today, she seemed almost frantic in her heat and haste. Rascal was raging. She regained her grip on him, and started pulling me to her. My hand was still in her pussy. She was absolutely soaking! I'd never seen her this wet. Her urgency became contagious. I rolled on top, brought my hands up by her shoulders, and raised my hips. Her grip on Rascal was driving me insane with pleasure. She steered me to her opening. I felt the heat before I actually touched her. A drop of pre-cum leaked out of the end, and dripped directly onto her pussy. She shuddered in delight. She guided. I entered, slowly at first, her hips bucked. Once I was seated securely, she brought her hands up and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her eyes were wild with passion. I lost it. In one long, hard thrust, I was completely home. Oh God! She felt wonderful! She was so tight and hot and wet! I felt like I was in heaven, or at least a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Her hips rose to meet my first hard thrust. She grunted in pleasure as I touched her cervix.

"Oh, Rascal!! You feel so goo-ood in me!! You fill me up!! Now c'mon Rascal! Move!!! Pussy's hungry and only you can feed her." Her arms locked in a strangle hold around my neck as her hips bucked and thrashed. Rarely had I seen her this hot this fast.

It was contagious. My hips started to thrust in hard, sharp strokes. Her hips matched mine, thrust for thrust. Our timing was in perfect sync. We were like animals, rutting in total abandon. We squirmed. We bucked. Our thrusting made wet, slurping sounds. Thank God we live in the country; Diane's cries of ecstasy would have alarmed the neighbours otherwise. Too soon, I felt the crescendo building. I thrust and thrust. Diane bucked back. We approached our orgasm together.

Suddenly, Diane's hips lurched up, stayed locked up.

"OH FUCK! FU-U-UCK ME-E-E-! COME IN ME! OF! OH! OH! C'MON GIVE IT TO ME NOW-O-O-OW! FU-U-U-U-U-C-K M-E-E-E-E-E!"

Her pussy muscles spasmed around my throbbing member, milking it. She screamed. Like I said, I'm glad we live in the country. She shook through her entire body. Her hips thrashed and humped. I felt wetness spraying my balls. Almost simultaneously, I felt my cock swell even harder, if that was possible. I felt the blood draining from my face. My balls erupted. I felt the hot, bittersweet pain of release. I shot deeply into her. It seemed like I came forever. Jet after jet of my hot sperm spewed into her welcoming vagina, splashing into her cervix. I had rarely come as hard. It was so intense, I could hardly breathe. I gasped for air. I began to think we should have more of these mid-morning quickies.

It seemed like we had been rutting together forever, but was really only a few minutes. As I rolled off her, my softening member slipped from the warm embrace of her pussy, with a soft sucking sound. I reached and brushed those lovely waves from her face. She smiled dreamily. I kissed her tenderly. She rolled to face me.

"Wow! That was something else! We should do this more often! I don't think I ever came so hard! God, I love you!"

"Mmm-hmmm."

She was almost purring. Her hips were still moving gently, winding down from her massive orgasm.

"Oh yeah! Me too! I thought my head was exploding. I felt you come all the way up inside me. You filled me up so much, I thought it was going to come out my mouth. Mmmmmmm. I love you so much!"

She hugged me close. We kissed again, tenderly, nibbling at each others lips. We spent a few minutes just snuggling in the afterglow of fantastic lovemaking.

"What brought that on?"

Diane is a passionate woman, but normally likes to work up slowly with lots of foreplay, tender kisses and gentle petting. Today, she had been an animal, her lust and desire almost frantic in its urgency for release and satisfaction.

She grinned "That good, eh? I'm not sure... I watched you watching Jenny sleep. I thought about you seeing her after all these years. Between seeing how happy you were with Jen, and the thought of her, I suddenly just got so hot, I had to have you in me before I let you get away. Am I weird?"

I grinned. "I dunno. I don't think so. 'Sides, if that's the way you get weird, I want more — lots more. We're always good together, but that was simply fantastic! Oh God, I've fallen in love with you all over again."

She giggled, then cooed at my intensity. Her hand moved down to my now limp penis. It stirred a bit at her touch, but stayed soft, satisfied for the moment.

"Oh, poor Rascal" she whispered. "I think I wore you out in one go!"

She giggled again and stretched in satisfaction, almost feline in her movement. She glanced over my shoulder at the clock.

"Oh, you better get going soon, if you're not going to be late. You need a shower before you leave. Look at the mess all over poor Rascal, and the bed is soaked. I'll have to change the sheets."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.