Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 108

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 108 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The interior was much as we remembered, except the weather-damaged west mow was now as protected from the elements as the other. The old rotten hay had been removed, and the wooden floor left exposed, open to the dry air. The east side, where we held Riekie's wedding day and where, more recently, Carol and I had made one of the twins (most likely Benji) was still dry, the hay as sweet smelling as ever, with fresh hay spread evenly over the old. The boxes Bob had placed around to serve as tables were still there with their old lamps. Somebody, probably Joe, had been in recently and cleaned off all the accumulated dust, but it was all there. The only things missing were the blankets we'd left behind, now stored in that locked wooden box, less the one Carol and I took with us.

Riekie had gone off a short distance by herself. I heard her squeal in delight.

"Heh, Guys! C'mere and check this out!"

It was quite telling how excited she was because Riekie rarely dropped into the vernacular — except when she swore, that is ... She had found that self-same large wooden box lined with red cedar that had been used originally to store tack or other items the farmer didn't want molested by rodents. Carol and I had described it to Riekie, who was delighted to find it still in-situ. She had undone the simple lock and had raised the lid. Inside, still wrapped in plastic bags were our blankets, just as Carol and I had left them last fall. Riekie had removed one and was holding it to her cheek. I shucked the pack, moved to her, and gently cuddled her as she stood caressing the blanket, lost in her memories.

As Riekie drifted off into her memories, she shivered and leaned back into me as if absorbing my body heat despite the heat of the summer afternoon. Carol directed her attention to Janet and Diane and started to tell them the story of the barn, with Riekie surfacing from her reverie occasionally to interject pertinent facts and anecdotes. Between them they told most of our tale — from their perspective — from the time we initially entered the old road that first summer until they were forced to leave it all behind the summer of the breakup.

By the time Carol's tale neared the present, Riekie had a faraway look as she absently stroked the blanket she held through its plastic covering, remembering the good times she had spent here with Carol. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs of memory, she smiled faintly, returning to the present. She turned her face up to me in quiet supplication and I replied with a gentle, loving kiss. Slipping her hand inside the plastic to feel the wool blanket, she said. "Well, if we're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon here, let's get these spread out. C'mon girls, gimme a hand."

Thus, with a new sense of purpose, the four of them quickly collected the blankets from the box. In short order they had them spread out covering the hay. While the girls quickly sorted and spread out the blankets, I retrieved my pack and set it by the box Carol always used as the 'kitchen' area. I opened it up to discover an inner insulated picnic bag that contained the drinks themselves. The girls had packed a variety of soft drinks, including 'my' root beer, and also a small box of straws. Impressed as always with My Girls' (My Girls!) ability to quickly adapt and prepare for an outing, I asked each person their preference than set out enough canned drinks for five.

Satisfied with the preparations, Riekie again took charge. She guided me to a spot I recalled as being close to where I had sat for lunch on her wedding day. Then she guided a bemused Carol to a place by my right side. As she sank down into her patented Indian style, Carol's dress hiked wa-ay up her luscious thighs. I caught a flash of lacy white panties in her crotch. She glanced down and giggled, drawing my attention closer. The thin material glistened with a wet spot, and a few stray auburn curls peeked out around the edges above the gusset, her prominent mons made more so by the obvious cushion of her luxuriant bush. I licked my lips in appreciation and anticipation. Totally unconcerned, she squirmed to get comfy, causing her dress to rise even higher. I slid my arm around her and she leaned into me, contented and almost purring. I reached over with my free hand and tilted her chin up to steal a quick, soft kiss. She returned it tenderly, but, from the quick flick of a tongue between my lips, there was also a hint of deeper passion to come.

Riekie arranged the other two girls across from us, making it obvious that Carol and I were the main — ahem — attraction? — today. She seated Diane, who needed the help of both Riekie and Janet to lower her mobility-challenged body to the hay, first. I say 'mobility-challenged' because although she could walk without difficulty aside from needing frequent rests, Diane's hugely distended tummy challenged her flexibility. With her diminutive stature, and unable to bend, Diane was at a distinct disadvantage when trying to get any lower than a normal chair seat. Once down though, Diane was able to find a comfy position with her legs crossed like Carol's. Her dress rode 'way up her sweet thighs, revealing her juicy treasure, crowned by that pretty brown muff I was so intimately familiar with. Her delightful pussy winked pinkly at me whenever she shifted her position even a little. The tent in my pants that I had been sporting off and on all day became even more noticeable...

With Diane safely seated, Riekie similarly maneuvered her heavily gravid body into a spot to the right of Diane, leaving a space between them just big enough for a body to fit into. Before she sat, Riekie asked Janet to serve the drinks. A little less mobility-challenged than Diane, Riekie needed only a steadying hand from Janet and a shoulder of Diane's to lean on to be seated. As she sat, she wantonly assisted her dress to hike up her thighs, revealing her own moist treasure box crowned by that delightful blonde muff I loved so much to bury my face in. Like that of her sister-wife, the most beautiful pussy in the world — as attested to by myself and two others of special note — winked pinkly at me whenever she moved. Oh the humanity! Pussies flashing me in stereovision! The puissant protrusion already producing a pointed prominence in my pants puffed up to almost painful proportions.

Janet served everyone their cold drink, ensuring that all the ladies had a straw. With everyone finally served a cold drink, Janet handed her own to Riekie to hold then settled into the space between Riekie and Diane, gracefully lowering herself into what I believe is the 'lotus' position similar to the Indian or tailor style favoured by Carol. I couldn't help myself. I stared, fascinated and amazed, from across the blanket, at Janet, her thighs open and brazenly showing her very tiny, very sexy, bit of white lace, her dress shamelessly hiked up her thighs. Even across the room I could see the soft swell of a healthy bush enhancing the prominent bulge of her mons. Janet accepted her drink back from Riekie then smiled warmly at her, as unconcerned as the rest at revealing her treasure. Drink in hand, Janet took a small sip through the straw, glanced down, saw how exposed she was, and blushed prettily but did nothing to reduce her blatant exposure.

Thirsty from our walk, we finished our drinks as we talked and chatted. Janet wanted to know more of our history, and we obliged, regaling her with more of our story. Gradually, piece-meal, we managed to bring her pretty well up to date. Like everyone else who heard it, she was strongly moved and marveled at our enduring love.

When they had finished their drinks and tossed the cans behind them, Diane slipped her right arm around Janet. As she looked her way when she felt the touch, Diane bent her lips to Janet and kissed her. From my vantage point, I could tell Diane had slipped Janet some tongue and it had been very well received. As they broke the kiss, Riekie, not to be outdone, slipped her left arm around the young beauty, attracting her attention, and she also kissed Janet passionately, her tongue very obviously welcomed by Janet. When those two broke their kiss, both Diane and Riekie cuddled close to Janet, making her the very delectable filling in a pulchritude sandwich.

Turned on by the sight of all that feminine allure and their actions, Carol and I quickly finished our own drinks, disposed of the cans, and soon became lost in a torrid clench of our own as I slid my right arm around her shoulder. I leaned her back as my face came close to hers. Carol fell back against the hay, my face pressed to hers, beginning a very passionate kiss. I teased her lips with my tongue, and she melted, participating more in her own seduction. Well into it now, she got that old familiar tongue sucking magic going, and I thought my head would explode. As I continued the kiss, my left hand found her right breast. I cupped and squeezed. Her eyes flew open and she broke the kiss.

"Are ya gonna go for the gold even with an audience, David?"

"Yes, Dear, I think so."

"Goodie! I'm gonna like this part! It's been so long, I wanna get you in me as quick as I can!"

I heard a derisive snort from somewhere across the blanket.

As we moved our lips closer to resume our passionate smooch, Carol whispered so only I could hear. "I thought you might be too shy until you knew her better."

"I was a little worried about what she'd think, but when I saw the way she sat down then kissed the others, I threw caution to the wind. 'Sides, you girls have been winding me up all day with skin shows. I'm 'bout ready to pop."

Just as our lips rejoined Carol moaned her agreement, "Uuuuuhmmnn! You think you're about to pop! You haven't had to wait almost three months!"

I resumed our passionate kiss, continuing to fondle her milk-swollen breast through her dress. I moved my hand to her buttons and slowly undid them. As her bodice fell open, I slid my hand onto her breast, feeling the heat of her flesh. Carol's right breast quickened and hardened almost instantly and I felt the hard point of her nipple against my palm. I tweaked it with my fingers. She gasped. I moved my hand to her left breast and did the same. She gasped again. Both breasts were now fully erect, leaking her precious milk. I moved in closer, flicked her distended nipple with my tongue and tasted again her delicious baby nectar. Her entire frame shook and vibrated as shocks rattled through her. Hips pumping madly, Carol gasped for air, her chest heaving.

"<gasp> <gasp> <pant> <gasp> Oh-oh, David! <Gasp> <Gasp>"

I continued to tease her breasts and nipples, inhaling even more of her sweetness. She squirmed and gasped, her moans rising to a continuous wail.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-aa-a-aa-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa--aa—aaaaa-a..."

As my hands found their luscious quarry, I squeezed her breasts simultaneously, kneading them almost mercilessly, her milk flowing freely, soaking her upper body. I looked to Carol's face. Eyes closed, lips slightly parted, she was almost panting from exertion and desire. Her hands loosely twined in my hair, holding me to her breast. I tongued the areola, and took a mischievous nip at her nipple. Baby jumped and gasped. Her hands pressed me tighter to her breast. I sucked and chewed, savouring her sweet milk. Shockwaves rolled through her body as I tweaked her right nipple again. She shuddered. I freed my right arm from beneath her, rising up a bit, so I could get both hands working her breasts and soon had her gasping and moaning in pleasure.

As I tweaked both nipples and massaged both breasts, her whole body started to convulse. Her moaning grew louder and more continuous; her hips churned. I teased those magnificent mammaries, my lips caressing her throat, ears, eyes, and the tip of her nose. Her moans deepened, her head rocking from side to side, her hips thrusting with a violent rhythm. She started to gasp, her hips bucking feverishly as she neared her culmination. Suddenly I squeezed both breasts firmly. Carol arched her back, thrusting them into my hands. I took a nipple between the fingers of each hand, pinched and pulled. Her hips lurched suddenly upward then slammed down. She gasped and yelled. She came, hard and loud, milk squirting from her tortured nipples.

"OH! OH! David!"

Wracked by several spasms, Carol's body gradually started to wind down, the occasional shudder still rocking her. I kissed her tenderly, which soon turned hot and demanding again as we tried to suck each other's souls from our bodies. Carol got that damn tongue-suck action going again, almost sucking out my brain <arguably not much there to suck out... >, thereby causing further inflation of my already raging tumescence.

Mouth still fastened to mine, Carol dropped her hands, quickly undoing my fly and the fastener of my shorts. Without any preamble or foreplay, she roughly shoved my shorts over my hips, reached inside, and almost jerked my rampant rod out in her haste to expose me to her need. Carol flung her legs completely open, knees drawn up and flopped apart and very insistently, almost roughly, pulled me between her legs, holding my member captive with a firm grip of both hands to direct me and let me know exactly who was really in control.

She released her death grip on my phallus with one hand then I thought I heard the sound of ripping material as she jerked the gusset of her panties aside. Carol grunted in complaint, "Huh! Now I remember why I never wear the damn things! When did I forget 'Paratus!'?" And when did she start using my lines?

Briefly brought aware of my surroundings by Carol's use of my Regimental motto, I glanced over to Janet, who was watching intently, totally enthralled, cuddled between an equally absorbed Diane and Riekie. Her lips were parted, tongue licking them repeatedly. Her breathing seemed rapid and shallow.

Directing my swollen knob under her dress Carol wiped it in her swampy slot, lubricating me with her juices and smearing my own copious pre-cum in her liquid centre. Continuing to pull me toward her by the penis, she stage-whispered. "Oh! Mrs. Pussy is so-o hungry! C'mon, Rascal, my Sweet Prince chef, I know we already had lunch, but let's show her what you cooked up for her dessert! Put him in me, NOW, David!! Pleeeese??? HURRY!!! She's so-o-o hungry-y-y-y!!!"

"Anything to please M'lady! Open wide, Mrs. Pussy! Here comes your favourite recipe — cream-filled sausage!" So it's inane, eh? D'ye not think I might have other things on me mind than to be me wittiest best when I'm about to penetrate one of the sweetest pussies that ever graced womankind? Thought not.

My proud pecker still in her grip, she steered it where she wanted. Satisfied that she had it sufficiently lined up, she released my member, while keeping her panties pulled aside with her other hand. Thus freed from her restraining hold, I thrust my hips forward in one long lunge, fully penetrating her humid heat in a single stroke.

Oh!! My!! Gawd!!

I had almost forgotten what it was like to make love with this exquisite creature! After close to three months of forced celibacy, the last six weeks of which was spent practicing her kegel exercises, Carol's primeau pussy was as tight as the first time I had the extreme privilege of entering that temple of love. To observe that her pussy was exquisitely hot, wet, and clasping would be a gross understatement — like saying a Rolls Royce is just a car. Her finely toned muscles squeezed and rippled and jerked in a symphony of sensual delight as I became lost in a paroxysm of pleasure and started to thrust mindlessly.

With a sudden yank and another tearing sound, Carol tore her hand from between us, and flung both her arms 'round my neck. "Damn things! It's commando ALL the time now, except for my period!" she gasped. "Now do me, David! Do-o-o Me-e-e-e!!" And as the lady commands, thus I obey ... I pounded my painfully hard tumescence into her receptive body as her heaving hips met me in perfect synchrony.

Carol's mouth stayed glued to mine, continuing to suck the very soul from my quaking carcass. Almost over stimulated, I pumped and thrashed into her in what was fast becoming (becoming? — it already was!!) a wild, no-holds-barred, round-house fuck. Carol's hips ground and churned against me in wild abandon, both of us completely oblivious to our surroundings or the people with us. Briefly, reminded of another such wild session, I thought I heard the rush and roar and clatter of an overworked steam engine and the scream of a whistle on a runaway train...

She was so hot and eager it took only a very short time until I felt Carol's hips grinding very rapidly into mine as she convulsed and jerked rhythmically in her passion, her thrusts timed instinctively to match mine. As the pace of our coupling increased, my own thrusts became short and rapid.

I felt the tingle start in my balls and then the beginning of that bittersweet pain in my temples as my gonads pulled up tighter to the base of my penis. We humped and fucked into each other for a few more strokes then her hips convulsed once and locked to me, her fantastically toned muscles clamping, milking, rippling, fucking me from the inside. Suddenly my balls leapt and heaved. My dick seemed to expand then jerked and spasmed within its wet, wonderful prison. I felt the end of my cock explode, as it spat gob after gob after gob of thick creamy sperm deep into her pulsing pussy.

Carol's fluids and mine mingled where we joined. With each jerk and spasm of my penis, her hips jerked and spasmed sympathetically and I felt her own hot discharge flood around the base of my cock and over my balls. She groaned loudly into my mouth as the kiss that started it continued, then with a final massive convulsion, she jerked her lips from mine and screamed in release and joy as only Carol can.

"AAAIIIEEEEEEEE! HOLY FUCK BATMAN!!! DA-A-A-A-V-V-I-I-I —!!"

Her scream cut short, Carol's eyes rolled up to show only the whites then she collapsed in a dead faint! Still erect and buried within this wonderful being, I gently rolled us to our sides. I kissed her lightly and brushed an errant lock of hair away from her mouth as I waited quietly for her to rejoin the living from her 'petit mort'.

I heard a small noise. Janet had quietly moved over close to us, and was watching us very intently, eyes smoldering. I mouthed a small kiss to her. Over her shoulder I saw Riekie and Diane locked in a torrid embrace, their dresses hiked completely to their waists, bodices completely open as they fondled each other's sweet boobies. Is this what one would call a bodice-ripper?

Janet opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She shook her head, swallowed, and tried again. In a hoarse whisper she exclaimed, "Awesome! I have never seen anything like that! So violent, yet so loving! It's a wonder the heat from you two hasn't set the hay on fire! Is she OK?" Janet indicated Carol by emulating my tender gesture of gently brushing the hair out of her face.

As Janet leaned back to give us a little space, the object of her concern drew a deep shuddering breath and her eyes fluttered open. Gazing deep into my eyes from those magical cerulean gems, Carol offered her lips for a soft kiss then whispered, "Oh, David! I love you so much! I love you so much it hurts sometimes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.