Ton 'a Tits Tess - Cover

Ton 'a Tits Tess

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - He was a longtime caddie with a fresh college degree and no job prospects. She was a newly minted pro golfer: big, strong, talented and rich. She was going to try to earn her tour card on the women's satellite tour. She needed an RV driver, a caddie and an all-purpose factotum. Maybe they could invade the Futures Tour as a team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

After another excellent breakfast at the Manor, we retrieved the RV, hooked up the Scion, and, with the RV Park manager's permission, left my rusty Chevy inside his fence -- parked closely behind a concrete-block outbuilding.

We'd gotten a nice early start, and it felt good to be back on the road. Kim and Tess lazed around the dining room table, far enough away from me that their conversation (which included a lot of giggling) couldn't be heard by me.

My guess was that Roy, Jr., Tess' (very) big brother, was Topic A. If I was right about that, then I was probably Topic B. Or maybe Topic B was Tess' long-time boyfriend back in Charlottesville.

Well, I'd probably never know.

We made good time and Tess called ahead on the cell for reservations at the RV Park that looked like an optimum place to call it a day. No problem there.

It was a particularly nice park, with lots of landscaping, a small shower facility, and a big swimming pool. We were in a semi-rural area, so finding a nearby restaurant would have been a problem, but the frozen dinners were always a decent alternative.

"Let's go swimming tonight," I said.

"I have no suit," Kim said.

"You could borrow one of mine," Tess offered.

There was a small silence while Kim looked Tess up and down, and then burst out laughing. "Do you have any grapefruit?" Kim said.

That got all of us laughing. "What about a sports bra?" Tess asked. "You could wear one of my bikini bottoms, and a plain bra, and then wear a sports bra over the regular one. That would cover you."

"It would look a little strange," Kim said.

"There's nothing happening at the pool," I offered. "Probably, it would end up just being the three of us."

It was agreed that we would go for it.

I was hoping that Tess would remember our old conversation about her red bikini, and that she would choose tonight to show it off for me.

I was not disappointed.

When Tess came out from her bedroom, Kim and I were waiting. Kim had decided to abandon the under-bra idea and just go with the sports model. Her small breasts were prominently displayed, and her nipples were pokey, and visible, through the semi-transparent garment.

Tess' nipples weren't that visible, but -- oh my God! Just about everything else was. The abbreviated, fire-engine red bikini top covered perhaps twenty percent of the surface area of her breasts. The other gorgeous eighty percent was visible over, under, and around the fabric. She was just busting out all over.

"Holy shit!" I said.

"Yes," Kim agreed.

"I'm gonna have to ahh, wait here a few minutes before I come out to join you," I said.

Kim laughed. "I was worried about showing too much in this sports bra," she said. "But, no worries. Who's going to notice me?"

Tess blushed. "I'm not going out there in this with just Kim, Will. You have to come to protect us!"

Kim could see what my problem was. "Just wear a big towel," she told me.

So we left the bus and walked the short distance to the pool. All three of us had overexposure problems, but at least there wasn't a big crowd of spectators. The pool area was entirely empty.

It didn't take long, though, after we had gotten ourselves arranged in poolside chairs, for business to pick up dramatically. Inside of fifteen minutes, there were seven other people in the immediate area. Five of them were middle-aged men, all five doing a rotten job of pretending not to be ogling my two lovely companions.

"Are you going in, Tess?" Kim asked. "I'm not sure that I should, with this sports bra. It would probably turn completely transparent."

Tess laughed. "If you'll go in first and get their attention, then I'll go in, too."

"C'mon, you two!" I teased. "We came here to swim. Now, get up, and go dive into that pool."

"I don't dive -- not in this suit," Tess told me.

"I knew that," I said.

"I want to swim," Kim said. "Will -- if I swim a few laps, will you meet me with my towel, as soon as I come out?"

"If I must," I said. "I'd rather just sit here and watch you walk back from the pool."

"He'll bring the towel," Tess said authoritatively. "Don't worry. C'mon, let's both go in."

"You want me to bring you a towel at the edge, too?" I asked Tess.

"Hell, no. These old farts came out here for a show, and I'm going to give them one. I'm gonna rock their world!"

Well, the contingent of dirty old men added a lot of zest to what otherwise would have just been my little private voyeur party. When Kim signaled me, I dutifully met her at poolside with a big fluffy towel, but I noticed that she gave me a very pleasant, unhurried full-frontal shot of her sweet little nubbins, before wrapping herself in the towel's protection.

Tess tormented the old guys (and me) with elaborate backstrokes, her "girls" provocatively slicing through the water, the tiny swimsuit top threatening, always, to give 'way.

When she finally left the water, she chose the farthest point from our chairs, and then, dripping wet, she walked slowly past her drooling admirers, twitching her buttocks and swishing her upper body for maximum feasible liquefaction, top and bottom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.