Ton 'a Tits Tess - Cover

Ton 'a Tits Tess

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He was a longtime caddie with a fresh college degree and no job prospects. She was a newly minted pro golfer: big, strong, talented and rich. She was going to try to earn her tour card on the women's satellite tour. She needed an RV driver, a caddie and an all-purpose factotum. Maybe they could invade the Futures Tour as a team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

Everything went smoothly when we arrived in Syracuse. There was going to be a pro-am on Thursday, the 20th, and it would, indeed, make it difficult for tournament players to get in practice rounds that day.

Tess hadn't intended to participate in the pro-am at The Links at Erie Village, but when she went in for early registration Tuesday, she was persuaded to do so. After all, with consecutive top-2 finishes and a victory at the previous week's tournament, she was recognized by now as a rising star of the Futures Tour.

Tess told me she wanted to play a practice round that day -- Tuesday, and then have only a light practice on Wednesday before the pro-am round the following day. So we worked into a foursome with other tour pros that afternoon. One of them, Kim Young Sun, a 24-year-old from Korea, was the second overall leading money-winner on the Futures Tour for the year. She had played in every single event since the Tour had begun in March and, although she had not yet finished first, she was consistently close to the top, and had won several lesser purses, including two seconds and two thirds.

Kim Young Sun and Tess seemed to hit it off during the round. They were both big hitters. The Korean woman was smaller than Tess but well put-together, with impressive upper body strength. She also displayed a wonderful array of delicate approach shots. She finished Tuesday's practice round two strokes better than her nearest competitor in the foursome, and three ahead of Tess.

Tess invited Kim to go out with us for dinner downtown. The Korean woman, traveling alone and lacking her own car, gratefully accepted.

Kim's English, while difficult to follow at first because of her accent, was actually excellent -- at least in terms of vocabulary. Tess and I both had to ask her, pretty frequently, to repeat phrases, but ultimately, she expressed herself in English with great clarity and skill.

Tess got the young woman talking about her experiences on tour that year. Kim spoke of her travels with animation and with a very positive attitude, but, hearing of her grinding trip through the entire tour -- often by Greyhound and never, never missing a tournament -- was a little daunting.

It made me weary, just hearing about it!

There was going to be, after the Syracuse tournament ended that Sunday, a long break before the next event -- in Concord New Hampshire -- was to begin on August 4.

Eleven days without an event! Tess and I were planning to go home for most of that period -- this time driving the RV the whole way back.

"What are you going to do, after this tournament?" Tess asked Kim.

"I will go to the next one," Kim said simply.

"Yes, but. It's not for eleven days," Tess told her.

"That is correct."

"Who will you be with, in all that time?"

"I have no one here. I think one of the other Korean girls, and I, we will perhaps go to New York, and stay for a day. I have not seen it -- New York -- the city."

"Where are you staying, here, in Syracuse?" Tess asked her.

I thought I could see where this was heading.

"I am in the Traveling Lodge," Kim said.

I think she meant the "Travelodge." I had noticed a motel with that chain's sign, six or eight miles from the course.

"Kim, Will and I are living in comfort in a large bus," Tess said. When this tournament is over, Will and I are going to drive back to my home -- in North Carolina. We will stay there until it is time to go to Concord -- the same as where you are going."

"Yes. That is very good."

"Why don't you go with us?" Tess said. "You need a place to stay, before Concord. You could stay in my home! We have lots of room. You could rest. You could have a few days of peace. My family would welcome you! You must be very tired."

Kim smiled. "I'm not so very tired," she said. "The tour has been -- stimulating. I have done well, and that has made me, what is the word? Charged? I don't know the word, but I have been... eager... to continue."

"I understand," Tess said. "But eleven days, among strangers, and living in motels... not good!"

"I will want to play two days of practice rounds in the Concord course," Kim said. So it is not really eleven days -- only nine!" She smiled.

I liked this woman. She was a fighter.

"Please allow me to offer you a bit of hospitality," Tess said. "Come and stay with us, in the bus. Come with us now -- tonight, while we're still playing here! Then, on Monday, we'll take you back with us, to my home."

"But. I would need the two days -- in Concord -- before that tournament begins."

"I understand," Tess said. "I, too, will want two days there. We will leave home early enough to arrive in Concord on Tuesday evening, before the tournament begins on Friday. We will be able to practice there on Wednesday and Thursday -- just as we're doing here!"

"I don't wish to be a burden," Kim said. "Surely your -- your bus -- is too small for three."

Tess laughed. "You would have a bed, and a small bath, all to yourself. Will is sleeping with me!"

I got a radiant smile from Kim on that one. I can't understand Korean, but that smile was all-American. It said, "Aren't you a lucky bastard?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.