Ton 'a Tits Tess - Cover

Ton 'a Tits Tess

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He was a longtime caddie with a fresh college degree and no job prospects. She was a newly minted pro golfer: big, strong, talented and rich. She was going to try to earn her tour card on the women's satellite tour. She needed an RV driver, a caddie and an all-purpose factotum. Maybe they could invade the Futures Tour as a team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

I applied the liniment liberally to the left side of her lower back, following her instructions, and Tess emitted a couple of encouraging sighs tending to suggest that it was helping.

"Shouldn't it be applied a little lower as well?" I asked. It was clear to her I was talking about the area below the beltline of her Bermuda shorts.

"Maybe a little bit lower," Tess agreed. "But don't go more than three or four inches farther down from my -- from my waistline."

She loosened the Bermudas in the front and I allowed her to define the "three or four inches" by how far down she allowed the Bermudas to go.

It wasn't all that far, but a delicious curve of her lower left hip appeared. This was Tessian Territory I'd never before seen. Maybe, I thought, in the absence of future back spasms, I'd never see it again, either.

I guess it was nothing I might not have seen, say, at the pool back home (had I been a member, as Tess was, of the Country Club). It was nothing that would give the scene we were playing more than a "PG-13" rating in a feature film.

So how come my penis was suddenly hard enough to cut Swedish steel?

I ignored the blood flow leaving my brain and filling all the spongy sacs on my cock, and I dutifully -- almost primly -- applied the liniment to the area newly exposed to my view (and my touch).

"Do you want to put some kind of towel over it, or maybe an elastic bandage?" I asked her, when it didn't seem appropriate for me to rub any more Tessflesh.

"No. If it feels like it's all rubbed in pretty good, just stop," she said. So I just stopped, and made a nominal little upward pull of the beltline of the Bermudas, which Bermudas, regrettably, dutifully rose back up to waist-level again. Then, before Tess could do it for herself, I also, reluctantly, pulled the sweatshirt back down.

"Thank you," Tess said, raising her body slightly from the couch so as to re-attach the front of her Bermudas.

"My pleasure," I said. "... And I mean that quite literally."

Tess, it turned out, was a bit of a tease. Still lying prone beside me, she turned herself on her side, her breasts again bobbing in a liquid mass only inches from my eyes. "Am I making it hard for you?" she said with an impish expression on her face.

"It's been hard the whole time," I said. "It doesn't get any harder."

She gestured for me to move away from my position on the couch beside her. I rose, and she sat up with her feet on the floor. The impish expression was gone, and Tess was all seriousness again.

"Is this going to be a problem for us?" she asked me.

"What? You mean -- you mean the fact that I'm... sexually attracted... to you?"

"Oh, I knew you were sexually attracted to me since that first day on the course, back home," she said.

"So. You mean, am I going to go around all frustrated because I'm attracted to you and can't do anything about it -- right?"

"Yeah. I guess that's what I meant," she said.

"Well. I'm not gonna attack you. And I'm not gonna resign or something. You'll have to just give me bus fare home and throw me out, if I get too obnoxious."

"I don't expect you to get obnoxious. I know I'm not that overpoweringly sexy."

"You are, actually. You are overpoweringly sexy. But I happen to have incredible self-control."

"When it comes to sexy, you're not exactly the Hunchback of Notre Dame yourself, you know," Tess said.

"Thank you. I think."

"No, I'm serious. I mean, we're both young and horny and we're alone on this trip. There's bound to be a little -- you know -- tension."

"No shit!"

Tess laughed. "I just wonder, though," she said. "I mean, what would happen -- if we let -- something happen."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.