The Strange Case of the Missing Madonna - Cover

The Strange Case of the Missing Madonna

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ned and Brighton are invited to help the church regain a stolen icon. The icon has remained hidden for centuries due to its contentious content. Not a tale for the unwary - it will contain blasphemous material

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Historical   Caution  

He liked this area, it was to be much preferred to the smog and bustle of London. During his walk he could sense the centuries of work that had gone on here. Dashwood's folly in converting the ruined Norman church into the golden ball adorned 'St. Laurence's' had been preceded by real work.

Prior to the eccentric Francis Dashwood, the caves had been a chalk mine, digging into the very substance that formed the rolling hills; long mounds that extended all the way into the aptly named High Wycombe. Before chalk was carved from them, the miners had extracted a very basic building material that was still greatly in evidence locally; flint - walls and houses glistened with its dark, knapped faces.

During all this time and longer they had waited, now finally there was a window of opportunity; this time they would seize it! This small country laid claim to nearly a third of the world, now that power would transfer to worthy leaders. Leaders who would cull the weak and the imbeciles, enslave the unworthy, and permit the truly enlightened to rule this so far misguided Earth.

He had one simple task to complete and that would ensure the ceremony was effective and impressive; as was surely necessary. The great and the good would soon assemble in these caves. There they would be witness to the apparent wonder of the icon and the blackest of arts.

More importantly they would see they very thing that each of them lusted for most - power. They would be seduced into membership of the club, as a way of meeting their own desires, but unknowingly they would satisfy but one desire; the noble desire of the illuminati.

Blinking, he gazed upwards at the arched structure over his head, then his eyes lowered and settled on the entrance to the tunnel. His gloved hands pulled his cloak around his solid, but hunched shoulders. Then he lit the oil-lamp and descended into the hallowed earth.


Dashwood sat comfortably amongst his co-conspirators, all gathered around the high altar. He gazed past the stalls and the choir screen out into the nave. The pews were filled, some were merely local gentry, temporarily needed for resources and ensuring acquiesce in the immediate area. Mixed in with the hoi polloi were significant individuals, some destined to become disciples; others mere slaves. Running his eye quickly over them he could see, Wingate, Sykes, Reverend Storrs, Milner and Samuel. More like an assembly before the Queen than a local vicar!

Dashwood smiled at that thought, one day they would assemble before the Queen, and then - succeed her. Behind him in the apse, the chantry door opened and the Reverend walked in in solemn silence. Beside him draped from head to foot in a flowing black robe was Clarice. Albert was surprised, but pleased, to see the authority that now virtually shone from William Pearson; his transformation from humble parish priest was almost complete. William stood directly in front of the 'monks' and addressed the assembled.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in sight of our lord to celebrate a truly wondrous event." William paused, "This poor wicked child has been turned from the path of the devil, and shown the light of the lord. She had been seduced into the darkness by a local coven, before being saved by the noble Knight's of St Francis, who are seated behind me."

Polite applause rippled through the church.

"In praise of this godly act I have organised this unique service." Imperceptibly William signalled with his right hand. As one the seven seated 'knights' rose, their long white robes flowing around them. Heads held high they walked forward, as they did their rank split, and four moved to stand to the left of William, three to the right of Clarice.

"Each knight wears a ring with the seal of our holy church on his hand. The seals each contain a fragment of the very cross our lord was sacrificed on. His blood and pain shed for us all!" William raised his eyes to the arch of the transept, "It was this power that saved this once foul creature from the bowels of hell!"

The Reverend addressed the hushed assembly once more.

"Such is the power of the rings that each monastic knight wears gloves to protect themselves from prolonged contact with the relics. Otherwise they would be exulted and become angels at the lord's side. As much as they each long for this, their work is here, on earth amongst us sinners.

Each of you has been invited to this ceremony to bear witness to the salvation of our dear sister. Due to your own good works you are to receive the blessing of the Knight's of St. Francis."

William smiled, and took one step forward.

"As I call you, in groups of seven, please step forward and kiss the seal on one of the knights rings."

"Viscount Samuel, Sir Mark Sykes, Sir Reginald Wingate, Reverend John Storrs, Viscount Milner, Sir Henry McMachon, Earl Kitchener..."

The summoned rose, and moved forward for their blessing. All eyes were on them. Including one uninvited pair that stared out from the darkness of the porch, close to the north door. Silent and resentful the lone figure crouched and waited.


"I say old chap, I know I do not usually question you. But are you sure we are doing the right thing?"

"Indeed Hove, quite sure. Pray tell me, what thing would you have me do?"

"Surely we should be attending to the Reverend in his hour of need, rather than gallivanting around and visiting caves?"

"Certainly we should, but I for one - would rather avoid a trap. What say you Brighton?"

"A trap, by heaven! Are you sure?" Asked Hove.

"No, I may indeed be wrong, but even so there is something in the cave we must retrieve first old boy."

"Ah, I understand." Hove thought for a second, "What would that be Ned?"

"Why an icon my dear fellow, an icon." Holmes tapped Brighton on the chest.

"So we can destroy the accursed thing!" Hove smiled.

"No, so we can prove it is not what it is claimed to be."

"Oh, I see," once more Brighton paused, "How?"

"When we find its wicked sister; the other icon."

"Other icon?" Hove asked.

"Never mind, Hove it is more important now that we move on without delay. Are you quite recovered from yesterday's events?"

"Yes I am, but thank you for enquiring old bean." Hove smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.