The Strange Case of the Missing Madonna - Cover

The Strange Case of the Missing Madonna

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ned and Brighton are invited to help the church regain a stolen icon. The icon has remained hidden for centuries due to its contentious content. Not a tale for the unwary - it will contain blasphemous material

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Historical   Caution  

Mary woke early, as was her way. But this day she did not rush to rise. She lay still, swaddled in the twisted sheets, her mind consumed by the fierce embrace that William had laid on her last evening. She knew he should not have given into his temptation, but she forgave him that easily.

She was however harsher on herself. She had been brought up to know better. She knew the fate of the adulteress, yet it was not the warning fires of hell that warmed her blood. No to her shame, it was William's urgent touch. The thoughts faded as soon as he spoke.

"Come on Mary, move thy self, or you will be late for the Reverend." Thomas chided from the bedroom door.

"I may not go to the vicarage today Thomas my love." She replied.

"Why are thee ill Mary?" Thomas asked, his grey eyes showing naught but concern.

"I am..." Mary coughed, "I am unsure if I should ever return there Thomas."

Thomas crossed the room and sat on the edge of their bed, he stroked back his almost white hair with a trembling hand. "But why? Has something happened?"

"A valuable icon has vanished from the vestry."

"Why should that concern you," Thomas paused, "Surely they do not think you took it?"

"No, nothing like that. It is just that since the theft the vicarage seems unwelcoming, even evil."

"Mary I am shocked. How can you, of all people, say such a thing? No, this will not do. If you leave now you will be suspected. I forbid it!"

"Please Thomas, I know my own mind in this." Mary protested.

"I have spoken Mary, and as your husband and your elder I know better of these things. You will do as I direct you, and no more of this foolhardy attitude."

So saying Thomas reached over and picked up the bible that sat beside his side of the bed.

"Now let me see, yes, yes this is it. Read here Mary and be guided, see Proverbs 'If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small'." Thomas smiled down at Mary patiently.

"Yes Thomas, I see." Mary said quietly.

"Good! The answer to all things is in here Mary. We shall speak of this no more. I must go now; the farm will not tend itself." So saying Thomas rose stiffly and limped towards the door. "Maybe this day the Lord will even loosen my aching bones."

"I pray it is so Thomas."

"You are a good wife Mary, try to avoid the petulance of youth and you will surely prosper." Thomas smiled indulgently and closed the bedroom door.

Mary sighed once, deeply, and then rose to face the day ahead.


Holmes paced steadily, puffing deeply on his beloved pipe. His brow was furrowed with the effort of his consternation. Hove looked on expectantly, as he knew the symptoms well. As if to a cue Ned stopped pacing, turned and focussed his steady gaze on Brighton.

"This is our plan of campaign. I will go to the library and study the texts on the illuminati and the notorious Hellfire club. I want you to go to the Cartographer in Regent Street; there you will acquire the most detailed maps you can of Henley, West Wycombe and Medmenham. Both modern day maps and also maps drawn in the late Eighteenth Century."

Hove nodded.

"We need to understand our enemy if we are to defeat him." Holmes murmured.

"And regain this accused icon, eh what, old boy." Added Brighton.

"Forget the icon Hove, it is but a diversion. A device to fool the uncertain follower. All it does is help the illuminati in their quest to rule us all. Gain the mind of man and his heart will soon follow"

"Yes, precisely - my thoughts entirely Ned. So we destroy the icon, and free them!"

"You miss my point, we must expose the icon for the subterfuge it is. We must undermine the mind games of the illuminati. It is the only way, and somewhere there is a clue how to do it. The clue is what we must find and soon - for I fear the game is afoot."

Brighton scratched the back of his head with gusto.

"I think I will just go and get these maps Holmes and leave you to puzzle this one through."

"Excellent, yes do, do. Oh and Brighton - be careful."

"Really Holmes I doubt if a map shop contains too much for me to fear. Toodle-pip old bean."

Holmes did not reply, he had begun to pace once more.


William Pearson was in top form. He had slept like a top and now he ate a hearty breakfast. He shifted his seat back a little and pushed his almost empty plate away, he then drained the last of his tea with relish.

"You are very quiet this morning Mary, are you quite well?"

"Quite well Reverend, I am just a little upset about the events of last evening." Mary said shyly.

"Really, what events would they be Mary?"

"Surely you remember?"

"How can I remember anything, when I arrived home you had already departed for the day."

"Departed, but..." Mary's reply was cut short.

"No need to apologise Mary. I was extremely late back. I did not expect you to wait for me." William paused, "Still I must away now, tempus fugit Mary. Oh, and please, give my regards to Thomas when you see him."

Mary slumped down in William's vacated chair, just as soon as she heard the front door close. Tears streamed down her face, did she imagine last night she wondered? Or was William being insufferably cruel? He did seem very different. Was she going mad?

Her fevered brain stopped in its deliberations. Someone was singing. Someone was singing upstairs! Slowly Mary made her way up the staircase, avoiding the creaky steps. Steadily she worked her way towards the sound issuing from William's bedroom.

"Early one morning, just as I was rising, I heard a sweet maiden in the valley below,"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.