I Loved Sex - Cover

I Loved Sex

Copyright© 2006 by Dirtybi7ch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - So here i was on the sofa between 2 men who i knew had stonking hard ons. and it was all because of me. Chris leant over and kissed me. His hands pawing me... i turned my head and scott kissed me full on the lips i felt his hand toying with the hem of my skirt... Chris' hand was on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I was 19 years old, 5ft 8", size 8 in clothes, long blonde hair and in love with sex.

It was bizarre how it happened, i was living with a 38year old man who had just as much of a love for sex as i did.

Anyway one day we got a bit tipsy while out and he dared me to kiss a man in the street so i did. We were walking along and i saw him...

Long dirty blonde hair, tight jeans, muscles where i didn't know muscles existed... I walked up to him looked him square in the face and snogged him I don't know what made me ask him but I asked if he wanted to come home with me... An hour later the 3 of us were in my living room, drinking and talking. I decided i was too warm in my jeans and went to change. i went back wearing the smallest skirt and a tiny top... knowing the affect this would have on my partner and hopefully the man i had picked up.

Needless to say my partner Chris was on edge knowing what i was playing at and hoping it paid off. Well, Scott, couldn't take his eyes off of me Chris looked at Scott and said

"She looks hot like that doesn't she"

Sure does replied scott

I giggled cutely, and tried to look as coy as i could.I wasn't expecting to feel their hands on me so quickly

So here i was on the sofa between 2 men who i knew had stonking hard ons. and it was all because of me.

Chris leant over and kissed me. His hands pawing me... i turned my head and scott kissed me full on the lips i felt his hand toying with the hem of my skirt... Chris' hand was on one thigh and scott on the other. I placed a hand on each of their legs... suddenly feeling a wave of major excitement wash over me. I was aware of my skirt being pulled off of me and being left sitting there naked from the waist down.

I placed my hand on Chris' cock feeling his hardness through his jeans... he groaned as i squeezed him. I knew at that moment i wanted these 2 men to fuck me.

Chris pulled my top off me and undressed himself, i pulled at scotts trousers taking them off of him and putting my lips around his cock.

Chris moaned at the sight of his young girlfriend sucking the cock of a complete stranger... Chris came up closer behind me and i felt him stroking his cock up and down my pussy making my juices flow. I knelt up and Scott got on his knees in front of me. Chris and scott looked at each other and i felt Scotts cock nudging my pussy lips apart. Chris began to rub his cock against my arse knowing this would make me cum quickly making his access easier. Before i knew it i was impaled on 2 hard cocks one in my pussy and one in my arse. Chris was telling me what a dirty bitch i was and how he was going to shoot his spunk straight up my arse. Scott and Chris were manhandling my tits and fucking my holes like mad. I started screaming as i came hard and fast.

Chris pulled his cock out of my arse and Scott out of my pussy, Then laid me down on my stomach with chris under me his cock buried balls deep in my soaking wet pussy and scott got behind me slipping his cock up my arse.

"Fuck your arse is so tight and warm" Scott said

"Oh fuck me... fuck my arse hard make me cum" i screamed.

Chris was bucking his hips against me as Scott fucked me. I was in a complete state of ecstasy having them screw me.

Scott was the first to cum fucking my arse like i had never felt and telling me he wanted to fuck, y cunt and fill it with his spunk.

After scott pulled his cock out of me Chris put me on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind until he filled me with his spunk. I was left with spunk dripping out of me mixed with my own juices.

We sat around for a while drinking and talking when the doorbell went, Chris went to open it and came back a couple of minutes later with Tony and Warren a couple of men who lived upstairs. I was shocked at first as i was still laying there with spunk dripping from my pussy Tony looked at me and said

"looks like you have been having fun and it sure sounded like it too"

I laughed and said " you can say that again... maybe next time you can join in, i would love to feel your big black cock up me"

Before i knew it Tony was beside me with his fingers touching me...

Chris and Scott were sitting there rubbing their cocks as Warren came over to join his older brother.

Tony was 37 and Warren just turned 21. Warren lowered his head and began nibbling my nipples sending waves of excitement through me. Tony moved himself in front of me and began licking my pussy, He looked up and said

"Mmmm your pussy tastes great filled with all this spunk" and lowered his head back down

Warren was rubbing his cock as he licked, kissed and nibbled my tits.

Chris came over to me knelt on the sofa beside me and slid his once again hard cock into my mouth, I began sucking on it playing with his balls as I did. Warren suddenly lifted his head and joined me in licking Chris' cock, I was bucking like mad against Tony's face as he slid his tongue in and out of me. Scott came over and stood there rubbing his cock looking at the scene before him...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.