Swinging Surprise - Cover

Swinging Surprise

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I found out that my parents had become swingers only after I saw mother fucking our neighbor, who used to be my childhood best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple  

That's it. For the past hour I have held in my hand my hard earned diploma from M.I.T. showing that I am now a mechanical engineer.

My father is also a mechanical engineer working with oil field equipment and is currently in Venezuela, and my mother didn't like traveling without him, so there was no one from the family at my graduation ceremony.

I'm Jason Horn, 23, from Houston, Texas. My father, David, has been an engineer in charge of oil field equipment and machinery for many years, and today he is titled "Chief Engineer" for one of the largest oil companies in Texas. Being rewarded very well for his work made us quite a wealthy family, and thus came the decision to send me to the best technical school in the whole wide world - M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). The fact that it's all the way across the US didn't matter, so I only saw my family once or twice a year during my studies.

My mother, Brenda, 45, is a stay at home wife who is involved with a lot of volunteer work, charities, etc., and has to spend many days alone whenever Dad is traveling around the world for his company.

My sister, Diane, 18, was spending her last vacation at home before going to the local college.

I had planned to stay a few days longer after I had graduated in order to sell my furniture and all the stuff I had in my off campus apartment and then drive home at leisure. There was nobody on my tail, and Dad had already arranged a job for me at an oil company. (Not at the company where he worked because 'it wouldn't look good', but at another company in which the technical department was headed by a friend of the family).

The plan was also that I would come home for at least a few months until I settled into my job and then decided what I wanted to do - live at home or go live on my own.

I wondered a little about living at home. I'm not a kid anymore and after 4 years away from home and being totally independent - what would it be like living with my parents and with my sister again.

My parents, as I remembered, were highly sexual people who used to have sex almost every night, and were never too quiet about it. It wasn't unusual for them to send each other signals at whatever time or place (the swimming pool, watching TV and even during meals) and then excuse themselves and disappear for a short while. The sounds from their bedroom explained every such disappearance.

Being very open parents, they explained to me, and later also to Diane, that the best marriages were those in which sex made up a large part of it, and a marriage without good sex was usually doomed to cheatings and divorce. They also explained that people having good sex usually express their joy by being loud, and the sounds that we heard just showed how much they enjoyed and loved each other.

I must say here that I lost my virginity at 18, during my first year at M.I.T, but from that day on I had my fair share of sex and there was hardly a week without some sex activity. Actually I acquired a reputation as being a good lover and had no trouble at all getting laid whenever I wanted.

I tried to imagine coming home and being with the family again, and having to listen to my parents' sexual activities. I also had no idea what I should expect regarding my sister whom I only saw on my vacations at home for the last 4 years. She was a beauty at 14, and on my vacations I saw her blooming and more beautiful every year - and now she is 18 and I really know nothing about her. Does she have a boyfriend? Is she sexually active? Is she bringing home any nice girlfriends I may want to 'know better'?

Another consideration was for our next door neighbors, the Warner's. A black family of which the parents, Josh and Judy, became very good friends with our parents, and their son, Fred, who was one month younger than me - was my best friend. I knew that Fred attended the local college, but I knew little else about him since I had been at school, about his girlfriends, job, hobbies, girls, etc., that is. So although we practically grew up in each other's homes there was a lot of catching up to do.

I got lucky. The guy who rented the apartment I was leaving decided to buy my furniture and other stuff, and I was ready to travel 3 days after graduation. I loaded all my personal belongings into my SUV and was ready to go. I planned my trip to last 4 days, but left all options open. I could go slow and check into a motel every evening at an early hour, but if I felt fresh enough I'd continue to drive into the night. No 'ETA' or calling home to tell them of my progress was planned.

Before leaving I checked the notice board at the university and found that a student called Marge needed a ride to Tucson, Arizona. I called her and we arranged to meet within two hours. This arrangement turned out to be a general improvement for my ride as Marge was a slim petite blonde, dressed in shorts and a yellow tank top which showed her lovely B cup breasts clearly. She was something to look at, a cheerful vibrant person, and as soon as I'd seen her I hoped for some 'productive' action on our night stops. Tucson was a 'little' out of the way, (the original trip was from Cambridge, Massachusetts to Houston, Texas) but after seeing my riding companion, it wasn't 'that far out of the way'.

Marge was a bright, talkative and fun to be with girl on the way home for the summer after her second year of Mechanical Engineering. I was glad for the company and it was so much fun that we actually did not feel the time go by. When it was time to look for a motel, she just said:

"All the day was fun and I enjoyed it. I don't mind spending the night with you if you want."

I just nodded, entered the motel's office and took a double bed room registering as husband and wife. Then we found a small restaurant within walking distance away and had dinner. The walk back was a few minutes of quiet time from all the chatting on the drive. Marge showered first, and came out wearing a semi transparent gown that went to her mid thigh, and showed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

By the time I got under the flowing water I had a full erection, but couldn't decide whether I should jack off or not. Marge solved my problem:

"Jason?"

"Yeah."

"Don't waste anything. Save it all for me."

My unasked question had been answered. "OK."

When I came out of the bathroom she was waiting in the bed, naked. She had beautiful, perky small breasts exactly the shape and size that I love. A flat tummy, a clean shaven pussy and a great pair of legs. In one sentence - she was a dream come true.

We made love three times that night. The first time she wanted it hard and fast, doggy style. We were both hot and had our orgasms in less than 10 minutes.

For the second time she wanted to be on top, and we made love very slowly, enjoying every move and every inch of our bodies.

After an hour's rest she surprised me by asking - after a hot 69 - for anal.

I was not very experienced with anal and carried no lubricant, but she did. She got it out of her overnight bag, and we proceeded, and we both enjoyed it tremendously.

By the time we finished it was nearly midnight, and we decided that some sleep was needed too.

This went on for three more days and nights until we arrived in Arizona. I had really gotten to like Marge a lot, but when I asked for her full name and phone number she refused.

"We just had 4 wonderful days and nights, but I don't want to raise your hopes too high. I'm engaged to be married, and it will probably happen this summer although I'll go back to finish my studies. I don't really love my future husband but I like him enough. This is a wedding of rich families that will end by a merger of two companies. The matter of happiness does not even come up in such marriages. Being in love and being happy are just additional bonuses that come second after the financial arrangements, if at all. I liked you a lot and had a good time with you, but this was just the ending of my free choices."

At the entrance to her huge home we kissed goodbye, and that was it. We'll never meet again.

It was 8:30am when I dropped Marge at her house, and I decided to try driving straight home without another night stop.

I actually made it without totally falling asleep at the wheel and arrived home at around 3am. I parked my SUV on the street, picked up my 2 bags and went to the front door of the house. The house was dark and quiet. I knew Dad was in Venezuela, so I guessed that Mom and Diane were asleep. I opened the door quietly and went straight up to my room. The only interesting thing in the room was my bed. I undressed quickly, and crawled into the bed without a shower. The next thing I knew was the sun shining on me through the window.


Waking up at 8am suited me fine. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face, put on some clean shorts and went downstairs for my habitual first morning coffee.

I expected to find Mom somewhere on the ground floor, but there was still total quiet in the house.

After making my morning cup of coffee (strong without sugar) I did another thing that was my habit for many years. I stood next to the sink, looking out the window onto the patio while slowly drinking the coffee.

Usually I looked out the window blankly. Looking but not seeing anything. However, today something caught my eye immediately as I looked out.

There was my mother, laying with her back on the metal table, her robe fully open, her breasts upwards, her knees up and spread wide. My best friend Fred stood between her knees with his big, black cock buried in my mother's cunt, moving in and out slowly. With the window closed I couldn't hear anything, but my mother's facial expression showed only lust and pleasure. That was the moment that Fred slammed hard into her and froze. He was cumming in my mother's cunt!

My mother was cheating on Dad right in front of my eyes! I was in total shock! My arm jerked and some hot coffee spilled out, and that's when I heard next to me:

"Hi Jase, when did you arrive?" Diane was right next to me.

Her question did not register in my brain, and I kept looking out to the patio, still in shock.

Diane, who noticed the shocked look on my face, looked over my shoulder, and with complete indifference looked at the clock on the kitchen wall and remarked:

"Right on schedule, like every day."

I looked at her in shock, noting for the first time that she stood next to me completely naked.

"What the hell is going on here?" I said. "Mom's cheating on Dad out there and you are walking around naked as if I'm not even here!"

It seemed that now it was Diane's turn to be in shock.

"Oh God, you don't know anything about us, do you?"

"What is there to know? Isn't it enough what I see!"

With that I put down my almost full cup of coffee, ran to my room and slammed the door shut.

About 15 minutes later there was a knock on my door, and without waiting for an answer Mom walked in.

"Good to see you home, Jason. We weren't expecting you for another three or four days."

"Yeah, that was pretty obvious from what I saw a few minutes ago. How could you, Mom? You and Dad always showed us how much you love each other, and now I come home and find you cheating on Dad? The man you are supposed to love, the man who has been working his ass off so that we can live in this great house, giving you any luxury that money can buy, and the moment he is away you cheat on him? He is always on trips - how long have you been doing this?" I kept babbling in increasing anger, my voice getting higher and louder.

Strangely, mother was quiet and collected, not showing any excitement. First she pointed her finger to the top of my desk. Right in the middle of my desk was a white envelope.

"Jason, before you say anything that you may regret later, please open this envelope that your father left for you before going on his trip. After you read it I will answer your questions and explain anything you don't understand. I was not and am not cheating on your father, and I love him like in the old days, but since you went to college we adopted a new life style you don't know about. All the details are in your father's letter, so you'd better read it before you say anything more."

With that, she turned and left the room. She was not upset, angry or nervous; she just left me to read the letter.

I didn't have much choice, and wondering about her being so cool, I opened the envelope.

There was a long letter in Dad's handwriting and a small plastic card, like a credit card.

I unfolded the letter.

Quote:

Dear Jason,

If you are reading this letter it means that you are home after graduation, and you are now a fully qualified engineer. I am very sorry I couldn't be at the graduation ceremony as I've taken on a project that will keep me away for 6 months. The success of this project will pay me a great amount of money - in the 7 digit range this time - and after that I can retire and never have to work again.

The reason for this letter, though, is something else, something that only now - in my judgment - you are old enough to understand fully and without freaking out.

You know very well, and we've discussed it several times, that your mother and I are very sexual people, meaning that we love having lots of sex.

Right after you left for college 4 years ago, your mother and I joined a swingers club. I'm sure that you know what that is and what it means without any additional explanations. This has added a lot of stimulation, variety and additional pleasure into our sex life.

Your sister Diane found out about this about a year ago, so when she turned 18, 5 months ago, we allowed her to join too. (Not that she was a virgin - she had a boyfriend for over a year with whom she broke up not long ago).

Knowing how much we enjoy sex and going away for 6 months had given us a problem to solve, and we solved it. Your mother and I have decided to go into the status known as 'open marriage', which means that both of us are free to have sex with other partners. The conditions were that I, on my trip, should use condoms for reasons of health whenever I have sex (and I intend to have lots of it, just like at home) and your mother will confine her sexual activities to people we know from the swingers club or others that are known to be safe and healthy.

We also promised each other that we'll have phone conversations at least three times a week at night, and we'll tell each other about our newest sexual experiences. We've done this before when there were only the club experiences to talk about, and those stories worked wonderfully as additional stimulators. So doing it when we are far from each other should be still better.

This letter is mainly because we used to discuss quite freely with you the subject of our sexuality, but also because you may see some things at home that at the beginning you may find shocking without this explanation.

Now, two things that may shock you even more than all previously said. First, a while after Diane joined the swingers club, I started having sex with her - with your mother's knowledge and encouragement. She needed a boost after breaking up with her boyfriend and we had our first time on the club's premises. Later we continued at home too and really learned to enjoy each other.

Second, with the swinging people your mother started enjoying younger men, and after I started having sex with Diane, she admitted that she had been fantasizing about sleeping with you. I'm telling you this so you won't get too shocked if she ever brings this subject up with you.

Don't have the slightest mistake - your mother and I love each other just like in the old times, and all the rest is only sex and it helps us keep our blood hot and boiling all the time, as it should be with people who love each other.

I hope you can accept all the above as our ways of showing love. If you decide not to accept it, it will result in our family breaking up, which is something none of us wants. We, as a family, love each other a lot, with you included. Please join us in our special way of loving each other.

As all of us are members of the swingers club, please find enclosed a prepaid membership card to the "HappyTime Club", valid for 2 years.

Also, quite a few members of the swingers club are people you've known most of your life, such as our neighbors, the Warner's. You may find it difficult seeing your mother and your sister having sex with people you know, but remember - the difficulties will disappear with time, and the sooner you join these activities the sooner your shock and difficulties will go away. Plus - this is the life style we have chosen to live.

If you want and if they want - you can have sex with your mother, your sister, or with Judy Warner without going to the club. They all want it. Going to the club you'll find they have over 150 couples and their over 18 year old kids, and you'll meet at least 20 or 30 people you have known. Don't be shocked and don't be abusive. Swinging is a returning trend and many people join these clubs.

Most important - please remember that your mother, I and your sister all love you. Even if you are shocked the first time you see things - just remember that we all love each other, and everything you see is agreed upon.

Love, and congratulations again to my son the engineer,

Dad

End of letter.

I kept sitting there, thinking about the letter and about this morning's first sight. Although I began to understand my father's letter, the sight of mother with Fred was still something very hard to accept.

It was obvious that mother, Diane and I were going to have a long conversation, but how was I going to face Fred? I was in turmoil, not knowing how to behave or how to accept what I've seen.

As Diane had said in the kitchen, "Right on schedule, like every day."

Will I be able to live with that? At the university I considered myself open minded about sex and had lots of it. But seeing my mother fucking with my best friend? Going to the swingers club and seeing my mother and my sister fucking around? God, that's going to be hard.

My stomach started sending me all kinds of messages, so I had a shower, got dressed, took a very deep breath and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

Mother was waiting with the eggs just ready to fry.

"Shall we start the day all over again? I'm glad to see you finally at home. I'm sorry I couldn't be at your ceremony, but I feel proud of you. You are following in your father's footsteps, and I hope that not only in one field." She hugged me and kissed my forehead. She was actually behaving like a normal mother.

Diane came into the kitchen, still naked. "I missed you too, big brother. I'm glad to have you home at last."

I looked at her, and she reminded me a lot of Marge, my travel companion. Diane was a petite, slender girl, 2-3" shorter than me. Her body was fabulous. The B-cup breasts I liked, firm and with small pink nipples pointing upwards. A flat tummy decorated at the bottom with a thin line of hair just above her sweet looking pussy and a great pair of legs. She played Tennis and it showed on her body.

Feeling my cock starting to react, I blushed and said:

"I'm glad to be home too, but will you do me a favor? Please get dressed. I'm not yet used to this new sexual freedom at home and I really don't know how long it will take until I get used to it, if at all."

"Mom, look how cute he is! He is blushing! Come on, Jase; don't tell me you've never seen a naked girl before!"

"Oh I have, and lots of them, but they never included my mother or my sister. So, please bear with me for a while."

"OK, but don't you have anything to say? Do you like what you see?"

"Sure, you are very beautiful and sexy. You actually resemble the kind of girl I dream about. But I don't feel comfortable being turned on by my sister, so at least for a while, please be a little less free around me with your sexuality."

"Put something on and stop embarrassing your brother," mother said. "After he eats we have to sit down for some serious talking."

After a huge breakfast we settled into the family room. Diane had put on some kind of a light robe which really didn't do much to hide her very conspicuous charms. I felt really awkward, although not angry any more, and I couldn't bring myself to look either mom or my sister in the eye.

While Diane was giggling at my discomfort, mother sensed it, sat down next to me, one hand on my shoulder and with the other hand she touched my chin and pulled my face around to look at her.

"Are you still angry after reading your father's letter?"

"No, not angry. Just very uncomfortable."

"I can understand that. Your welcoming sight this morning was a surprise and a shock to you, not knowing about our new life style. Not so new actually, it's 4 years old already."

"Do you need any explanations about your father's letter?"

"The letter is very clear, although there is one part of it that I don't like. It says that if I decide not to join this life style I'll be breaking up the family. This sounds like blackmail to me, and it's also not true. I can live on my own, something I had planned anyway, and just call every time I want to come over. You may tell me that the time is not convenient or you may stop your activities for the short while of my visit, but this certainly isn't going to break up the family."

"Can you tell me in general terms what is your sexual experience and attitude?" Mom was asking me as if in a job interview.

"No problem. I've had lots of sex while in the university and with lots of partners and both with single partners and in many frat orgies. Even on the way home I gave a ride to a fellow student, a girl very much like Diane and on summer vacation and heading to Arizona. For 3 nights we had some wonderful sex."

"What you said before sounds like you have already made up your mind not to join us. Do you always make your decisions so quickly?"

"No, that's not right. I said I don't like that part of the letter. I haven't yet voiced an opinion to any other part of the letter. Look, at the moment I really don't know what to think. Seeing you with Fred was a real shock for me. I don't think it would have been different had I read the letter before. But, here I am talking openly about it, although I don't think that I can face Fred at the moment."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.