General Sid
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlo Zalezac

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our Hero, Sid, returns to Chaos to face his greatest challenge. After assembling a small cadre of advisors, Sid recruits a small army to take on the slavers and to rescue three Damsels in Distress who have become enslaved. Follow his exploits as one of four generals in the Chaos Slave War.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Sid worked around the outside of his house getting it prepared for winter. The hoses had to be disconnected, patio furniture carried into the garage, and the last of the fall leaves raked. None of the jobs required his full attention. As a result, he had plenty of time to think about his life.

In hindsight, he was sorry that he had told Cynthia about the portal. She hadn't gone through it yet and he didn't know if she really did want to go through it. He could tell that the idea of camping and wilderness cooking didn't thrill her. He didn't know if she was all that excited about the fact that she would have to take care of his sexual needs as well, although he could imagine that she was dreading the idea.

His biggest fear was that with her inexperience she would end up getting killed. For her to go to Chaos in the company of an individual who was knowingly riding into trouble was not a good thing; particularly when she didn't know even the basics of self-defense. He could imagine nothing worse than watching a lover die.

His second biggest fear was that she would complicate his relationship with Sally. Although she had learned the grace and manners of Sally, he wasn't convinced that having a relationship with Cynthia was a smart move. He feared that she would be jealous of Sally and forbid him from going to Crossroads to see her. Although Sally talked about him finding an Earth woman, he wasn't sure that she would really like that.

Working in a slow, but steady, pace, Sid finished the yard work early in the afternoon. It had only taken him about three hours to take care of all the tasks. His uncle had often said that a job rushed took twice as long. Satisfied with his work, he put the rake in the garage and closed the door. Everything was ready for whatever weather the winter might throw in his direction.

Standing in the front lawn, he looked over the property with appreciation for the gift his uncle had given him. He thought back to the times when his uncle and he would work in the yard. The men would work side by side while talking about honor, duty, and compassion. His uncle swore that his personal motto was, "Death before dishonor, duty before pleasure, and compassion above all else." Sid had enjoyed those discussions and taken the lessons to heart.

Entering the house, he grabbed a drink out of the refrigerator. Taking a sip as he headed towards the study, his progress was halted when the telephone rang. The closest phone was in the kitchen, so he went back in it. Picking up the handset, he answered somewhat suspiciously. He seldom received calls and those were usually from telephone salesman.

He didn't recognize the voice and became convinced that it was solicitor. Not wanting to open himself to an unwanted sales pitch, he was tempted to hang up. Instead, he listened to what the man on the other end had to say. The caller identified himself as Malcolm Charles Chandler and he mentioned traveling in the same circles as his uncle and that he had a caretaker. No longer concerned about the man being a salesman, Sid's thoughts turned to the darker suspicion that the man was a government agent who wanted to learn about the portal.

The conversation that followed was very awkward. The man insisted that they meet in Chaos at the Jones Citadel to solve some major crisis involving slavery. He said that the problem was so wide-spread that no hero alone could solve it. It was going to require several heroes to resolve. Sid wasn't sure what to think of the phone call. There were too many things that didn't add up as far as he was concerned.

After hanging up, Sid sat on the couch mentally reviewing the conversation. He didn't believe it was possible for Heroes to work together on Chaos based on his understanding of the rules, but Malcolm had answered that they wouldn't actually be working together, only for a common goal.

According to Malcolm, each Hero would take charge of an army and wage war on his own front. The idea of leading an army and waging a war was far different from the kinds of adventures Sid had imagined. He'd been a ground-pounder in the US Army, not an officer. He didn't have a clue concerning what was involved in leading an army.

Sid suspected that Malcolm was not a hero because he had some details wrong. Malcolm referred to Chirurgen as the Surgeon. On the other hand, he did say that the Surgeon would seek revenge. The suggestion of revenge was actually the one thing that he believed, but the fact was that he had the name wrong.

Malcolm had also mentioned an inheritance and that he wanted them to meet at the Jones Citadel. Sid had read his uncle's journals and there had been no mention of a citadel in them. Furthermore, Sally hadn't said anything about him being able to inherit something in Chaos from his uncle. As far as he knew, a hero had to build his own legacy.

Sid went to the study and opened the wall safe. If there was any truth to the story that his uncle had owned a citadel, his journal would have to mention it in some fashion. Opening the journal, Sid sat back and started to read it while looking for any hints about a citadel. Now that he knew what to look for in the journals, he found evidence that Malcolm's story had elements of truth in it. There was one section that hinted that his base of operations supported a thriving population of merchants, farmers, and fighters. The passage was consistent with a citadel.

The material gave Sid pause to think about the story Malcolm had told him. On his last visit to Crossroads, Sally had mentioned that one of the Damsels had been taken as a slave. The idea of leading an Army bothered him. He didn't know anything about being a commander of other soldiers.

For several hours, Sid sat at the desk holding the piece of paper on which he had written Malcolm's telephone number. He knew that he didn't know enough about his Uncle's time in Chaos to disprove his ownership of a Citadel. Shaking his head, he decided to put off making a decision.

The next day, Sid went to school. English class wasn't particularly interesting until one of the young women said, "I would have loved to have lived in medieval times."

Unable to hold himself back, Sid laughed. Upon seeing the dirty look the woman gave him, he said, "No you wouldn't. You would hate everything about those times."

One of the other women in the class looked at Sid and said, "Those were Romantic Times."

Laughing softly, Sid replied, "They only seem Romantic in hindsight. The fact of the matter is that life was very tough. The leading cause of death for women was childbirth and women became mothers at fifteen or sixteen. Infant mortality was extremely high. Disease was rampant and medicine was basically non-existent. Measles, plague, flu, and smallpox killed off people by the millions.

"People worked from sunrise to sunset with inefficient tools and died young. I'm not talking about what we consider hard work. I'm talking about real physical labor. Plowing a field behind a horse required wrestling the plow through the ground and clearing the field of rocks. There weren't microwaves, grocery stores, and you had to wash clothes by hand. If it couldn't be done with muscle, then it wasn't done. They were perfectly horrible times."

A romantic at heart, Susan looked at Sid surprised by his attitude. Ever since he had described his idea of a perfect woman, she had thought he possessed a Romantic soul. She asked, "What about the relations between men and women?"

"Men and women achieved a certain amount of equality if you consider they both worked until they dropped dead. Away from the house, women were easy victims for desperate men. With women dying at a young age from childbirth, older men took young wives. Fourteen and fifteen year old girls were married to forty year old men. We aren't talking about good looking men. We're talking about men who had lost a good percentage of their teeth, had faces scarred from smallpox, and hardened by years of hard work," answered Sid.

The woman said, "You're talking about peasants. I wouldn't want to be a peasant."

"I don't think you'd want to be a noblewoman. Most of your life would be spent in boring activities with only short moments of entertainment. Perhaps you think that you'd be surrounded by witty conversation. Sorry, but your entire life would revolve around gossip. Parties? Any social blunder would be the subject of years of humiliating talk. Travel? You get more travel going to and from school than the average noblewoman would experience in a month. Romance? You'd be married off to some fat Duke or Merchant for political or financial reasons."

"The literature tells a different story," said Susan realizing that this was an opportunity for the class to learn one of the lessons she wanted to convey.

"Believing that life was the way it is presented in the great Romantic works of the past is a lot like believing that the Walt Disney version of Bambi is an accurate reflection of life in the wild," replied Sid shaking his head. Thinking about it for a moment, he asked, "How many people in here believe that modern life is like 'Sleepless in Seattle'?"

A large percentage of the women in class raised their hands. When Sid asked, "How many of you have experienced the romance described within that movie?"

All of the hands went down. Surprised to hear Sid talk in such a manner, Cynthia asked, "So you don't believe in romance?"

The question took Sid by surprise. Frowning, he thought about it for a moment while all female eyes turned to examine him. Looking up from his desk, he said, "Quite the contrary. I believe in romance far more than most of the people I've met."

His answer took everyone in the room by surprise. It seemed contrary to what he had just said about what many considered to be an Age of Romance. Based on the looks he was getting, he felt it was necessary to explain.

"I think now is the first real opportunity in history for us to live Romantic lives. Men and women do not have to work from sunrise to sunset to survive. Men now have the time to spend with women to make them feel special. Women have the time to dress well and act with the kind of grace written about in the older works."

He sighed and said, "I think the great tragedy of our times is that we are doing everything we can to destroy romance. Women are demanding to be treated like men. They argue against men opening the doors for them. They object to being treated like a valuable possession that is to be cherished. They won't treat men special. They tell men not to treat them romantically and then they are upset that men don't romance them.

"I'm not saying that women are to blame. Men are just as responsible for this mess as are women. Men have been raised with old fashioned ideas that they have to be in charge. Men fail to recognize that their attitude harkens back to the days when men worked the field because that is where brawn was required. Of course, the field meant the survival of the family and that gave him a lot of authority. We don't work in the field anymore.

"Men and women work together in the business world rather than the family farm. Despite that, we continue to define the roles of men and women along those archaic lines. Now women come home from work, only to work around the house while the man rests on his ass watching television. From the women's perspective, it is a raw deal."

His comment was greeted with several exclamations of agreement from the women in the room. More than one of the women said, "You can say that again."

Sid nodded his agreement and continued, "With women demanding to be treated like men, men are negotiating relationships as if it were a business deal. They don't pursue women in a romantic manner because men are now competing with women for their jobs. Women are demanding that old roles be abandoned even if it means giving up the one thing they really want — romance."

Although she was still trying to decide if his comments were sexist, Susan asked, "So what is the solution?"

"I think that we have to establish our priorities to support Romance. Right now, everyone appears to be after money and wealth. We have to keep up with the Jones'. Being a Jones, I can tell you right now that we are going about that the wrong way. Every man I know would be jealous of a neighbor whose wife greets him at the door dressed to kill. Every woman would kill to have a husband who comes home with flowers and gifts for her. Such romantic gestures are far cheaper than that fancy car we buy to impress the neighbors," said Sid with a grin.

Raising an eyebrow, Professor Smith intentionally misrepresented what he had said earlier when she asked, "So why should we read classic literature if, as you say, it propagates old values that don't fit modern times?"

Frowning, Sid answered, "I don't think I said that. If I did, then I didn't mean it that way. I said that the classic romantic literature didn't reflect life as it was lived at the time it was written. I think that we should read the classics so that we know what constitutes romance."

"What?" asked one of the women in the class.

"You can find a hundred books in the self-help section of the bookstore on how to make love to your partner. I challenge you to find one book on how to romance your partner in that part of the bookstore. Our only sources for that are the classics."

Smiling, Professor Smith looked around the class and asked, "So you think that the classics have more value today than in the past?"

"Exactly," said Sid.

"I couldn't agree with you more," answered Professor Smith. She looked around the classroom and asked, "Does anyone have a comment?"

No one raised their hands. Cynthia wanted to ask Sid how he would achieve a romantic lifestyle, but refrained from asking the question. She knew that she would have a chance to do that at a later time. The other women in the class stared at Sid and wondered what kind of life they would have with him. Several looked over at Cynthia and wondered how Sid treated her.

On getting out of his History class, Sid was not surprised to find Cynthia waiting for him. They walked to the library together with him holding out his arm for her and her hand resting in the crook of his arm. It was a very old-fashioned style of walking with a woman and they received their fair share of odd looks.

Ever since her makeover, heads turned to watch Cynthia walk past. Her subdued makeup made her look like a fashion model rather than a cheap tramp. Her clothes showed off her figure to best advantage, giving her a sultry look rather than a smutty appearance. The moderately high heels gave definition to the calves of her legs. Her erect posture gave her a regal bearing. The runway model walk demanded attention from all of the men she passed.

Cynthia oscillated between being very aware of the attention she received and being oblivious to it. On this particular occasion, she was not aware of it since her mind was on other matters. She didn't know how to say what she felt about Chaos. It wasn't the fact that she was required to have sex with Sid or that the whole outdoors thing was totally foreign to her nature; the fact was that she didn't really believe the story about Crossroads and Chaos.

"I've been thinking about this adventure thing and I'm not sure I can do it. I don't really like camping and hiking," Cynthia said. She looked over at him hoping that he would say something that would allow him to drop this fantasy.

Sid looked at her out of the corner of his eye and said, "You are curious enough about Sally that you'd go through with it, though."

"Maybe," she answered.

"Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" Sid asked.

"No."

"What do you know about camping? Can you cook over an open fire? What kind of martial arts have you studied? Could you defend yourself if we're attacked?" Sid asked. He wanted to raise the questions in the belief that she should know exactly what she would be getting into if she went to Chaos. After a pause, he added, "Are you really willing to take care of certain urges that I might get while there?"

As he asked the questions, she mentally answered them, 'I know nothing about camping. I can't cook over a fire. I don't even know what martial arts are. I'd yell and scream if attacked and probably wet my panties. Yes, I'd love to take care of all your urges.' Aloud she answered, "You're probably right. I wouldn't fit in there."

"You know what scares me?" Sid asked.

"No, what?"

"That we go to Chaos, become lovers and then you get killed there."

His statement about becoming lovers sent a thrill of excitement through Cynthia unlike any other she had experienced. Heart fluttering, she saw an opening for him to drop the Chaos stuff. In a soft voice, she said, "You don't need to take me to Chaos for us to become lovers."

They had reached the library and now wasn't the time to get into a discussion about their relationship. Rather than answer, he took her hand and turned to face her. In a soft voice, he said, "We'll talk about that later. For now, I need to get to work."

She said, "I would like for us to meet tonight so that we can talk for a little bit."

Sid thought that was a good idea. Suddenly inspired, he said, "I'll tell you what, I finally got a check from the insurance company and my bank account is a little flush. Why don't we eat at a steak place tonight?"

"That sounds wonderful. I need to go home and freshen up a little," Cynthia said.

"I'll pick you up at seven, if that is all right with you."

"That would be perfect," Cynthia said. She turned and walked away believing she was going on a first date with him. As she walked away, in a soft voice that he couldn't hear, she said, "We'll do more than talk tonight."

Sid entered the library and looked around at the tables that ran through the center and the rows of books that stood like soldiers to the sides. The head librarian was seated at her desk to the side of the large room keeping an eye over her domain. He put his book bag on the shelf and went to find out what his duties were for the afternoon. Working in the library was not the most exciting job, but it was quiet and gave him time to think.

Even before he reached the head librarian, she pointed to several carts full of books. Returning books to the proper shelves was a calming activity. First, he sorted the books on the cart and then went down the aisles locating the proper spot for them. As he worked, he would reshelf any book that had been put in the wrong spot. It didn't require any great mental ability to do the job correctly.

Today, he had a lot to think about. The call the previous day had bothered him. He kept wondering if the man was telling the truth. Sally had mentioned something about a Damsel being taken as a slave on his last visit. Rescuing her had been one of the choices he had been offered. He shook his head wondering if he should have rescued the Damsel facing slavery. As he worked, Sid came to the decision that he would call Malcolm to learn more about the situation on Chaos.

Having resolved his problem with Malcolm, he turned his attention to Cynthia. It was clear to him that she didn't really want to go to Chaos. In thinking it over, he knew the whole reason for including her as a Hero Companion was so that she could meet Sally. Considering the success of her make-over, there wasn't really a need for her to meet his caretaker.

While Sid was hard at work in the library, Cynthia was at home thinking about her relationship with Sid while preparing for her date. She had been on an emotional rollercoaster ever since that afternoon when she had sat down at his table to request his help in becoming the ideal woman he had described in class. He had accepted to help her and help her, he had.

Looking in the mirror, she could hardly believe the transformation in her appearance as a result of his advice. The shy girl who wore baggy clothes that hid her body was gone. The clothes he had picked out for her were outstanding. After dressing like this for two weeks, not one person had criticized her outfits. Men watched her with desire in their eyes and women didn't make catty comments about her looking like a slut. She could attend church wearing this dress and no one would think twice about it.

The sessions with Mrs. Wilson had been life altering. The old woman had opened her eyes with respect to how men and women should act with each other. Manners were not just about acting nice to others, but also about becoming the center of attention. When a man opened the door for a woman, he was paying attention to her. When a woman thanked him while she stepped through the door, she was paying attention to him. The shared awareness of the others around them also meant that each person was the center of attention. It was all rather heady stuff.

Her thoughts returned to Sid. He was the only young man who treated her with impeccable manners. He gave her his arm when they walked together; he opened doors for her; and did the thousands of little things that constituted a graceful lifestyle. When they were together, she felt as if she was the center of the universe. It only made sense that her crush on him had blossomed into love.

Sid was perfect except for his insistence that his fantasy worlds were real. The whole idea that he could walk through his closet door and be transported to an alien planet was absurd. That a beautiful woman was waiting there to have amazing sex with him, and only him, was an adolescent fantasy that was more appropriate for a thirteen year old boy than a full grown man. She wished that he would drop the subject all ready.

So far, she had played along with him, but she was beginning to tire of it. His assertion that she had much to learn from his fantasy woman was beginning to get irritating. Cynthia was a real flesh and blood woman, not some fantasy construct. He should turn his romantic attentions to her.

She sighed as she considered his attitude towards her. He was attentive, but it was the kind of attention that was consistent with his manners. Outside of the few hints that she would have to have sex with him on Chaos, he had said nothing to lead her to believe that he was interested in her as a woman. He was a perfect gentleman and it was frustrating. She wasn't sure if the dinner tonight constituted a date or not.

It wasn't as though Sid was her only prospect. In the past few weeks she had become a very desirable woman and men had noticed. Every day, she was turning down several requests for dates from some very handsome men. Admittedly most of those requests came from jerks, men who thought they were God's gift to women. Still, not all of the men were jerks.

She had noticed a lot of men who were basically shy paying attention to her and knew that she could get them to ask her out with little difficulty. Mrs. Wilson had explained how manners allowed a woman to introduce herself to a man in a very gentle and non- threatening way. A gentle word given in the right time and place could disarm even the shyest man.

The problem was that none of the other men were Sid. He was handsome, strong, and polite. She felt safe in his presence and that meant a lot to a single young woman. There were times when he looked at her that he made her weak in the knees.

She glanced at the clock and realized that she had better hurry in getting dressed. Mrs. Wilson had told her that a young man should be willing to wait for a young woman, but that the young woman should not make it a habit of making him wait. Habitual tardiness was rude. All too many young women made that mistake thinking they were somehow getting the young man to desire them more by that habit. Cynthia wasn't going to make that mistake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.