The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Mike was on his back as Marilyn was impaled upon his cock working to bring him a mind blowing climax. Pussy juices and her cum was all over her sex, thighs, and his stomach. In was late January 1967 and the blizzard outside was raging to the point where Mike had to abandon his new Cadillac on the Edens Expressway and walk the thirteen miles back home. He left work at 1pm and he just got in an hour ago. It took him nine hours to get from work to their house in Glencoe from downtown.

Finally he felt his cock filling up and then expel his sperm into Marilyn. Their three daughters were already in bed for the night. Marilyn collapsed onto his chest. He was still cold but her making love to him had warmed him up considerably. "Thanks Baby," he kissed the top of her head. "That hit the spot." "No problem," she was still breathing heavily on his body. "I was so happy you got home without getting hurt I promised myself to fuck you silly. Why don't you take a shower and I'll warm up your dinner." "Sounds like a winner to me," he pulled the covers aside exposing both of their nude bodies. They'd been fucking since they were in their teens and now after twenty-two years of marriage, Marilyn looked as good as when they did it the first time. She never had a weight problem. They got up, she ran to the kitchen and he to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Both were nude. She took the plate she made for him from the refrigerator and popped into the oven. She estimated it would be warm enough to eat in ten minutes.

"Mind if I join you?" she stepped into shower. "Come right in, all are welcome," he grinned already soaping up her breasts and playing with her nipples. "Stop that, you'll get me going again?" Marilyn complained about his fingers and thumbs working both nubs to harden again. "That's my evil plan," Mike laughed. "It's been your evil plan since we met," she giggled. "I don't think a day went by when you weren't trying to get into my panties." "You're right about that," he took his soapy hand and began to wash the inside of her pussy. She stopped fighting him and let him have his fun. "You know, after Peggy was born, if I didn't get my tubes tied we'd probably have seven or eight little feet running around instead of three," she stated. "Maybe even more," he now washed the crack of her ass while she shampooed her hair. "You're a potent fucker," she whispered. "Now that's not necessary," Marilyn added feeling his finger going up her ass to the first knuckle. "Just making sure you're all clean," he chuckled. "You'd better rinse off and put some pajamas on because your dinner might burn if you keep playing with me any longer." "I'd rather play," he grabbed her breasts. "Later, dry off and get your food out of the oven."

Mike and Marilyn sat side-by-side on the sofa as they watched the news people still working since four in the afternoon talking about Chicago's great blizzard. He wore his pajamas and she had on a silk robe which was tightly tied by the sash showing her lovely figure. Her bare legs were crossed and showed off her shaved pussy but not from his angle. "Were the girls good today?" "Yes they were and are excited about not having school tomorrow." "So we're going to be snowed in, huh?" "Looks like it," she gave him a small smile. It was her 'fuck me' smile and she'd been smiling like that since he arrived home. "We get to sleep in late," Mike said, getting up and helped her toward their bedroom. "Oh what is there to do?" Marilyn couldn't hold in her laugh. "I think we'll come up with something."


Michelle and Melissa were looking at the same snowfall as all the cars on Lake Shore Drive were at a stand still. Both were worried about Ilsa. Ingrid had died the year before from leukemia and the twins adopted her. She still worked around the apartment but there wasn't too much to do now. Michelle and Melissa were not very active because of their age. Ilsa only fed them breakfast and an early dinner. If they became hungry, they could nibble on nice little cakes that she baked.

They engaged in their lesbian sex but after one orgasm, two at the most, they were exhausted and fell asleep with one on each side of their Polish lover. Ilsa loved them. Not only for the sex but also taking care of her when her mother died. "I hope she gets home soon," Melissa said, watching people giving up on their cars. They stopped their motors, turned off the lights, and hoofed it home. "There she is!" Michelle pointed her out about one hundred feet from the entrance. She had gone alone to the Esquire Theatre down the block to see "Bonnie & Clyde." "Well no more worrying," Melissa said.

Minutes later Ilsa walked through the door with a big smile on her face. She kissed Melissa and Michelle lightly on the lips. "You should see this movie. It was very good. Warren Beatty is handsome and Faye Dunaway was very pretty." "Why are you late? You had Michelle and me worried." Melissa asked. "Oh... there was a car accident right after the movie. With all the snow and all. Both men got out of their cars and started fighting. I watched them for a while until a police officer arrived to break it up. The cop had to arrest one of them because he kept throwing punches at the other guy after he separated them. Then I got to talking to a girl who saw the movie too and we chatted for a half hour then went our different ways," Ilsa explained. "I am very sorry to worry you." "Well no harm, no foul," Michelle said. It was one of Mike's favorite sayings when correcting one of his daughters. "I'm tired now, I think I'll get undressed from the wet clothes, take a shower and go to bed," Ilsa yawned. "Aren't you sleeping with us?" Melissa asked, looking disappointed. "Please excuse me for tonight, I should shower and just stretch out. I need a good night's sleep. After all, we did have some fun this after noon." "You go," Michelle sided with the young woman. "We'll be here tomorrow. With all this snow, I don't think you or us are going anywhere for a few days." "Good night," Ilsa kissed them both on the lips giving each a little tongue before retiring. "Good night dear," the twins echoed.


Ilsa took her shower, put on a full length silk gown her adopted mothers got her for Christmas, turned the electric blanket to warm and climbed into bed. She had told the truth to Michelle and Melissa but left out one important fact. She saw the movie a nursing student. Stacy and Ilsa saw a lot of each other since they met at the beach last July. Stacy was a nice girl but had a big overbite and poor eyesight. Ilsa was drawn to her right away because of her being energetic and funny. Stacy loved to make other people laugh. She didn't think she was that humorous with her upper teeth sticking out and having to wear glasses with thick lenses.

Tonight's date was set a week ago. They sat in the last row holding hands and sneaking kisses. After the movie and car accident, they hurried to her small studio apartment. They quickly undressed then made love for an hour. They stated their adoration for each other and wished Ilsa was free to move in with her. Stacy was a lesbian who couldn't get enough of Ilsa. The Polish girl was persuaded to make love one last time before washing her face and brushing her teeth. They promised each other that they'd meet again soon for another liaison. "I wish you could move by me and be mine forever," Stacy said as they kissed goodbye for the evening. "I will someday, I promise," Ilsa pledged. "Right now I have to take care of two elderly ladies that have been so good to me." "I know. If I quit school after this semester, I wish there could be someway we could be together for the whole night, every night." "You never know what hand Fate will deal us," Ilsa held her until her tears dried up. "You better leave before I start crying again," Stacy gently shoved her out the door. She closed and locked it. Stacy heard Ilsa's footsteps going down the stairs then watched her walk away. She turned and waved to her which caused Stacy to cry again. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair that reached few inches below her neck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.