The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

It was March of 1946. The war was over and the allies were victorious.

Mike returned home with a Purple Heart due to a piece of shrapnel in his leg then had to ditch his B-29 in the English Channel after allowing his crew bail out of the plane in Allied territory. He suffered from loss of blood from his wound and hypothermia setting in during his brief time in the freezing water.

This occurred in January 1945 which put him out of the war while he was treated in a military hospital in Liverpool. After his convalescence was complete, the war in Europe had ended. He was sent back home in late October of that year and into the arms of Marilyn who had their wedding all planned out. All that was needed was the groom. The union went off without a glitch and they honeymooned in Florida.

In March, he was notified by the War Department that he was to be presented with the Congressional Medal of Honor. President Truman himself would be handing them out to a total of six men including Mike.

"I don't think I deserve it," Mike complained on the plane with his entire family flying to Washington D.C. for the great event.

"Of course you do," Marilyn squeezed his hand. "You were very brave during the war. I'm so proud of you I could bust."

"I'd like to see your busts right about now," he whispered in her ear.

"You saw them," she whispered back. "You were sucking on them just last night. We fucked like rabbits if you recall."

"I want to do the same tonight in our hotel room," he grinned. "And do it with all the lights on so when I'm slamming me into you, I can watch those busts shake. I love it!"

"You'll have to feed me first. I want a nice dinner in one of those nice restaurants where we have to get all gussied up and look like we're like those movie stars," she said aloud.

"After the dinner and some dancing, then we're going back to our rooms and fuck until we can't take it any longer," he said quietly in her ear.

"I might have a headache," she laughed.

"I don't want your head, I only want your pussy," he said quietly.

Marilyn May looked absolutely beautiful in her silky floor length gown as she danced with her husband to the tune "All or Nothing At All." Her long blonde hair swirled about as he swung her even though it was a slower dance. Melissa and Michelle sat watching them while their daughters danced with their spouses.

"You know, we've been very fortunate in life," Melissa said. "We've had each other, married two old fogies, then the May brothers, and now have new husbands we don't really love but are great in bed."

"I agree. Sometimes I still dream of us being young and loving each other. The nights we spent together with our faces in each other's sex was a nice time in our lives."

After the appropriate searches, the family was ushered into the Oval Office to meet the President. Harry Truman went down the line shaking every member of the of the May family. Finally when it was time for the presentation for Michael May to receive his award, photographer were allowed in then the President tied the Medal of Honor about his neck. Truman said some glowing words and then the family filed out.

They went to lunch. At the restaurant Michael passed the medal around the large table since everyone wanted to touch it and see it up close.

Once it got to Marilyn, she put it in her purse.

"Knowing you, you'll probably lose it," she smiled at her husband.

"You better not lose it," Mike smiled.

"I won't."

Back in their hotel room Mike kissed his wife and made sure she felt his turgid cock. Marilyn rubbed her body against his sex. Both were still clothed. Mike still in his unifore with its colonel's insignia and Marilyn in a smart white cotton dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.