The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Marilyn came to Mike's house crying her eyes out. Mike held her in his arms.

When she was all cried out both Mike and Michelle sat down to listen why she was so upset.

"My father is dead. He drank too much last night. He leaned against the wooden bannister, it broke and he fell three stories. His head hit a rock and it broke his neck."

"What about your mother?" Michelle asked, not knowing that too much about this girl's past."

"My mother died years ago," Marilyn explained. "My father remarried but it didn't last because her sons tried their best to molest me all the time. She didn't think too much of it because we weren't blood related. Daddy found out and divorced her. He was always a drinker but lately he had drunk a lot more lately."

Michelle didn't correct Marilyn's bad grammar like she did with her own kids.

"There is no one taking care of you?" she asked.

"No, ma'am, I'm all alone in this world," she cried once more.

"Can she stay with us?" Mike pleaded.

"At least for a few days," Michelle held Marilyn in her arms. "We'll wait until your father's funeral before making any decisions."

"May Mike walk me home so I can get my things?" she asked through her tears.

"Of course he may."

Michael was aghast when he learned an hour later that Michelle had given her permission on bringing Marilyn into their home without consulting him. He thought that she was a slut for fucking their son. He flew off the handle again.

"What the hell is going on around here when I'm not here?"

"Watch your mouth. You and me aren't on the best of terms since you can't get it up any longer. Besides, I said only for a few days."

"Michelle I'm fifty-two, my libido is not as strong as it once was."

"Is that my fault," she smirked. "I am very sexual person. I've had it all of my life and the few years I have left I want it bad. Besides, your son has developed a great fondness for this girl and you should be grateful. He's eating pussy and not sucking some man's cock."

"I can't believe this!" he threw his hands in the air. "First you can't get enough of me now that I'm older and can't perform anymore, I'm expendable."

"You might be," Michelle warned, pointing one of her long fingers at him. "I've had it both ways. I've been a lesbian and now I'm straight. It won't take much for me to find another cunt to eat."

"What about Melissa's husband? Why don't you get him to service you. I'm sure your sister wouldn't mind sharing him."

"At least he is more of a man than you are."

Michael slapped her hard across the face. He regretted it instantly as he watched his wife fall to the floor with a trickle of blood coming out of the side of her mouth.

She had her eyes shut. "Pack and get the fuck out of this house," she didn't open her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Michael begged her. "I didn't intend to do that."

"Get out or I'll call the police. This house belongs to me," she struggled to her feet.

"You have outlived your usefulness to me and the kids. I want you out now! Your lucky the girls have dance lessons so they weren't here to witness this. I don't love you anymore and I want you out. Now get your ass out!"

"Please...

Michelle walked to the phone and told the operator to connect her to the police.

"I'll go," he said meekly. He didn't want to lose his job by sitting in jail with the publicity that he was a wife beater. He went upstairs to pack. He spent an hour putting his things together. When he came downstairs, Michelle had written him a note with a check for five hundred dollars.

"This is to keep you until you can live on your own," she sneered at him. With that, he walked out of her life. At least for the time being.

At Marilyn's father's apartment, Michael and she were in bed. He had his long cock inside her as she moved her hips to meet his strokes. She had stated that it would be nice if they could make love one more time in this place before she left this place for good. She was packed, she had found seventy dollars her father had hidden and they were ready to go when she wanted him to fuck her.

She groaned out her orgasm just as Mike shot his cum into her.

"Thank you," she whispered after he slid out of her.

"My pleasure," Mike smiled. "I hope Mom and Dad will let us have some time together like this."

"I think we can find time during the week. Once school starts again, we'll have to cut back some but not altogether," Marilyn shot some vinegar and water up her pussy to wash out his seed. After drying herself, she got on her knees and licked his penis clean. They dressed and left. Minutes after their departure a woman from the orphanage came by to pick her up since her father was dead and she was a sixteen year old minor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.