The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

In 1933 Michelle gave birth to a son. Michael John Mays was named after Michelle, not her husband. She made that perfectly clear to her husband. She would not permit him to put Michael, Jr on the birth certificate. During the last month she tried talking to Melissa not to divorce Charles. Their marriage was in jeopardy since she learned that her husband had a brief fling with a younger girl in the past year. Charles and a young woman named Nancy met together after work at her apartment for their trysts.

Melissa, being the more well mannered of two, became furious when she learned of the affair. She made him move out of their room, locked the door when she turned in, and stopped all sexual encounters with him. She tried to stay together for the sake of their daughters but as her fury grew, she thought divorce was the only answer.

"Let her support you," Melissa shrieked at him one night a few weeks back.

"It was a mistake," Charles shrunk away from his wife's anger. "It was only a few times then I came to my senses and stopped." The last statement was a lie. They met several times during the week plus some Saturdays.

"A MISTAKE! The only mistake that was made was me marrying you! You're a failure in life! You lost your stores, you'll lose any respect if word gets out, you've lost your daughters because they will find out eventually when we aren't sleeping together and you've lost my love for you. You better make some plans because I'm divorcing you."

"Please Melissa, give me another chance," Charles pleaded. "I'll do whatever you say. I love you!"

"If you loved me, you would have stayed out of that girl's cunt!" Melissa stormed off, slamming the door behind. It was almost time for school to let out and she had four girls to pickup.

"Isn't he just precious?" Michelle asked, holding her baby on her shoulder burping him.

"Indeed he is," Melissa agreed as the boy held his aunt's little finger in his tiny hand. "But if he has any of you in him, he's going to be a handful. He'll have all the girls chasing after him. Look at those big blue eyes."

"It stand to reason that with both parents having blue eyes he should have the same."

"I won't be having anymore," Melissa sighed. She was thinking of divorcing him and thus would have no one to fill her need in bed. She either used a cucumber, or waxed banana, or something that could take the place of Charles' penis. While doing it with whatever it was she dreamed of her husband doing it to her. However she wasn't about to break down and forgive him. She knew that she was the same as him. Melissa had fucked several men in the past but no one since she married him.

"Are you still thinking about divorcing him?" Michelle whispered so not to have any servants listening in.

"Yes I am. I would have done it aleady but I'm fearful how it will affect the girls."

"Think it over carefully," Melissa advised her twin. "You don't know how they will take it. You had better have a talk with them first. They love their father."

"I know. That's why I am so hesitant about seeing a lawyer. If we were childless it would be no problem. But I worry about Mona and Jenny."

"Take him back," Michelle said.

"WHAT!"

"It will best for them in the long run. At least until the girls are out of the house and married. Then you can go ahead and do what you want with him."

"I can't take him back," Melissa stumbled with her words.

"Why not?" Back when we were lesbians you wouldn't have been this mad about me if I licked another girl's pussy, would you?"

"That was different."

"It's not so different. So he dipped his wick into another girl's pussy. Look what we have done. We licked each other for over ten years, we married for the first time to two old men because they were rich and we didn't love them. Then we marry two brothers who are younger than us. We're rich beyond our wildest dreams. Our men work menial labor thinking that they are contributing to support us. We've never told them how much we have.

I know that Michael would have a cow if he ever learned the extent of our riches and having to work like they are doing now. I've been thinking of some way to explain our money to them. I feel guilty about it."

"You feel guilty?" Melissa laughed. "Since when did you ever feel guilty?"

"Ever since I realized I love Michael. It's been a few years to get my mind and heart to meld. I married for the convience back then but I do love him now."

"I loved Charles but since that happened to me, I don't know."

"Let him back into your bed. You don't have to have sex with him. It will look natural for Mona and Jenny's point of view."

"I'll think about it," Melissa said. "Getting a divorce now is a bad idea. I must put the girls first and hide my feelings. But there has to be concessions on his side before I allow this."

"Share a bottle of wine with him and lay down the law," Michelle advised as she stood to change Michael's diapers. "You have nothing to lose and everything to gain."

"I'd better go and get the girls. School is out in twenty minutes." Melissa gave a loving kiss on her sister's cheek. "I still have the memories of the both of us together."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.