The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"Mommy, can we go to Riverview Park?" Michelle's four year old daughter Briget asked.

She had the looks and beauty of her mother. Already she had her father wrapped around her little finger as did her four year old cousin Mona. The small girls of Michelle and Melissa looked like the identical twins like their mothers only Mona seemed like she was going to be taller than Briget.

"What's Riverview Park, darling?" Michelle asked.

"It's a place for fun and rides," Briget jumped into her mother's lap and smiled.

"Can Daddy go too?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Let me talk to him tonight. Maybe we can take Uncle Charles, Aunt Melissa, and Mona with us."

"We'll have lots of fun," the little girl giggled.

Melissa woke up one morning after three years of marriage to realize she was truly in love with her husband. Charles was still sleeping this Saturday morning as she stared at him leaning her face on her hand. It was like new revelation to her. She was three months with child. It showed in the glow in her eyes. She was entirely a happy, contented woman. She wondered if Michelle felt the same way towards Michael. She was pregnant too and had become so a month before Melissa.

"This morning sickness is complete bullshit," she has said to her sister back then, coming out of the bathroom after having her face in the toilet. "If Eve were alive and here right now, I'd cut off her tits."

"Every woman who has ever lived has gone through what you are expierencing," Melissa laughed. "Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes, and took an antiseptic mouth rinse too. So now we can make love."

Melissa was down to her bra and panties with her garter belt and black silk stockings.

They missed each other not having sex with in three days. "I still love you," Melissa said.

"Why are you telling me this?" Michelle asked, grinning.

"I haven't said it in a while. I like telling you that."

"Well darling, we're not gettng any younger. Now get your beautiful ass over here and start licking my pussy."

"With pleasure," Melissa laughed.

"What!" Charles opened his eyes to see his wife staring at him.

"It's nothing, darling," her fingers gently raked through his hair. "I was just thinking how much my love for you has grown."

"Wasn't it always?"

"It took a while before I realized it. However that was puppy love compared to now."

"Oh now, it's doggy love," he chuckled.

"Well, there's no one more faithful than a dog to his master."

"I gotta pee," he climbed out of the bed.

"Wash that off when you're done and comeback to bed. I want some honey fun."

"I've got work this morning."

"We'll have a quickie then I'll go downstairs to make sure your breakfast is ready. Oh, by the way... you're store is closed on Memorial Day, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, why do you ask?" he inquired returning to the bed without any clothes on.

"I thought if it doesn't rain, your brother and my sister can have a picnic," Melissa pulled her nightgown over her head. "Now on your back."

"Riding the bronco, huh?"

"Yes, that way I can keep you under my control," she started licking his cock to get him hard like his morning erection was only a few minutes earlier. When it was rigid, she climbed on and impaled his sex into her pussy. She promised him a quickie but she wanted this to be slow and drawn out. Charles lost track of time as she moved up and down his rod in a leisurely manner. She had her nails dug into his massive chest muscles while raking them with her half-inch red nails. She felt a small orgasm overcome her but it was a small discharge, nothing like a full intense one when she squirted her juices and cum into his sex with most of it seeping onto his strong ribbed stomach. She heard his moans knowing that within a few minutes he'd climax. She speeded herself up a little to cum with him. As was her rythym, she timed it perfectly as both made noises as they lost themselves in the act.

"Stay home with me today," she said, laying her head on his chest as she felt him slip out of her. Melissa had a cute little smile as she stared into his eyes as an ear heard his strong heartbeat. "I want you to."

"I have to work."

"Let Michael make the bank deposits today. I need you to be with me today. It isn't that busy on Wednesdays. Not like Monday and Thursday nights."

"But that puts Michael at an inconvience."

"You have filled in for him many times when he stayed home with Michelle probably screwing the life out of her while you worked so hard. Many nights you're so tired and worn out due to working like a beast of burden that you have no energy left so we can make love. Today I want you to stay home with me."

"I don't know..."

"Stay home with me today," she repeated, wiggling her dripping pussy. "There's plenty more where that came from," Melissa promised.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.