The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Within weeks, they were escorted from party to party on the arms of Thomas McIntyre and John Weatherford, Thomas' best friend. Michelle and Melissa spent a fortune on new formal clothes, shoes, boots, slippers, undergarments, and splendorous accessories. All of which was in the latest Paris fashions. They moved into a lavishly furnished apartment owned by Thomas of which he refused any rent to be paid. The Best girls insisted on paying but he turned them down. Michelle didn't want to be indebted to him but found that they had no choice. It was either accept his generosity or move out.

"I know they are going to want us to marry them," Michelle stated, looking in the mirror as she affixed an earring to her lobe.

"They live in that lush mansion on Astor Street," Melissa replied. "We could do a lot worse, you know."

"Darling, we are lesbians," Michelle turned to her, pulling up silk gloves to the elbow. "We always said it would just be the two of us."

Melissa shrugged, "I know that. No one will ever take away the love I have for you, Sis. But we have to face this sooner or later. Men are attracted to us. When I am dancing waltzes I feel their hardness as they brush close to me. I am sure you do too!"

"Yes, I do."

"I know you're so like me and I'd wager that you like the feel of it."

"At times," Michelle admitted.

"Look!" Melissa said sternly, sitting at her side on the silken bench seat. "If we don't marry these guys within the next year, we're going to be the talk of the town."

"As if you really care," Melissa sneered.

"Yes, I do care. And so do you. These gentlemen are over twice our age. They've been married and widowed. They know how to treat young ladies like ourselves. Not only will we be rich, but we'll inherit their wealth once they pass on. I don't love John but I've grown to be fond of him. And I see the spark in your eye when you are with Thomas. Let's not deny our feelings for them. Of course it is nothing compared what I feel toward you."

Michelle sighed, "I know."

"Thomas is smitten by you," Melissa gave her a slight kiss on lips so they wouldn't mess their makeup. They had been to salon this afternoon in order to look their best for their dates. Both wore opulent gowns of silk and lace. Michelle in wine red, Melissa in emerald green. "Let's play it for all its worth. I know we have all those jewels in the lock box at the bank here, but we are slowly running out of money that the Goldmans had. I don't want to touch those jewels unless it is absolutely necessary and I know you don't either."

"No, we're better off without using them," she said as the doorbell rang.

"Remember, we're in this for the money. If we fall in love with them, that will be the icing on the cake," Melissa whispered as they walked quickly to the door.

Thomas and John's eyes lit up seeing these young beauties. The ladies smiled brightly as they saw that all their efforts to be beautiful for the evening was a success.

"Good evening," Thomas grinned. "You both look like goddesses."

"Thank you," they chorused. The sisters stepped back to allow the men to enter.

"I hope you ladies have your dancing shoes on. We want to dance you off your feet,"

John declared. Like McIntyre, John Weatherford was nearing fifty. His white hair was neatly trimmed like Thomas. Both had moustaches and were dressed impecabbly in formal dress of black with tails and white bow ties.

"Oh, we are ready," Michelle smiled as Melissa left to get their matching wraps.

The Fields' mansion was a sight to behold. Almost all marble floors, huge stone columns with artful decorations holding up the high ceilings. Every piece of furniture designed to be flawlessly and placed in such a place that made it exquisite from any angle it was viewed.

Michelle and Melissa drew much attention upon their entrance after disposing their wraps at a waiting room. Most men stared at them with lust whereas most women were envious or jealous. They immediately turned toward their men and started dancing. They had had dancing lesson and now were as graceful as any woman attending. They turned their heads at the same time gazing at each other or meeting the eye of another man dancing with his partner nearby. Always having a lovely smile on their faces.

Later they were escorted to another large room for a sit down dinner. Broth, salad, beef, pork, veal, potatoes in their jackets or mashed, diverse vegetables, desserts galore, many kind of wines and fruit drinks were for their choosing. The sisters had a little of the broth, salad, small slices of beef, ice cream, and one glass of wine. They conversed with those around them making sure they didn't ignore the men that brought them. It was a pleasant evening in the grand interior of the two rooms. After dinner, the ladies adjourned to a room to allow the men to enjoy a cigar and snifter of brandy. Michelle thought that the parties that the Goldmans put on were paltry compared to the Fields. Afterwards there were a few more dances then a the bewitching hour of midnight the affair wound down and by one in the morning all the guests were gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.