Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Once during the middle of the night Dan awoke to find Lisa leaving the warmth of the covers. By the time he was fully awake she was across the room and heading into the small bathroom area. The air in the cabin was chilled and only a few orange embers remained of the fire. As the cool air struck him Dan shivered. He called out, "Aren't you cold?"

"Yes, but nature called. You can do something about it in a minute."

"I can manage that," Dan replied, "but I think I'll just build the fire up a little, too. OK?"

"Go right ahead," Lisa said, coming back and quickly moving under the covers. Dan had already moved to put some more wood on the fire and when the blaze was starting again, made his own trip into the bathroom.

When he returned and climbed in with Lisa they clung to each other, both of them shivering slightly. "Rather have some flannel pajamas?" Dan asked.

"Absolutely not!" Lisa replied. "Would you? Me, I like being naked with you even if it means a little shivering once in a while."

"You do beat hell out of flannel," Dan replied. "Say, did you know that the Germans actually did some experiments during World War II and determined that a cold man would warm up faster with one naked woman than with two?"

"You're kidding?" Lisa said. "I know they did some really cruel and bizarre experiments, but why would they do something like that?"

"I don't know. I can guess maybe they were interested in reviving flyers who were shot down in the North Sea. I just remember reading about it somewhere. Anyway, one naked woman is definitely warming me up right now."

"Oh," Lisa teased, her hand on his hardening genitals, "you mean you're not cold any more?"

Dan sucked in his breath. "I seem to notice that you're not shivering any more either."

"Maybe we've just gotten used to the cold," Lisa said.

Dan rolled her onto her back and stretched himself above her. "Enough talk," he said and locked his mouth to hers.

When next he awoke, Lisa was still sleeping against him and sunlight was coming through the windows. The fire was again nearly out, only a little smoke still rising from the ashes. Dan gently stroked her round buttocks several times and then eased himself out from the covers long enough to build up the fire once more. When he returned he saw that Lisa had her eyes open and was watching him. "I love you," she said.

"I love you," Dan replied.

Lisa pulled back the covers invitingly and said, "Then come prove it."

The couple spent the next hour playing and making love. As they snuggled together afterwards, Lisa commented, "It seems the cabin is warmer now."

"Yes, but I think we'll have to give the fire some credit," Dan answered. Then added, "Some, but definitely not all of the credit."

Lisa threw off the covers and sat up, followed by Dan. "It really isn't too cool," she said. "We've got some of those bagels left. Let's grab them and some cream cheese and eat breakfast over here." Then striking a pose she added, "Nothing like a naked breakfast, is there?"

Dan laughed and got up to get the food. He brought it and a couple of cans of orange juice back over and sat down next to Lisa. He leaned back against the bench and said, "Here. Sit on my lap." Lisa rearranged herself and was soon sitting across Dan's legs. She could feel his cock against her and as she leaned back against his chest, Dan reached around to fondle her breasts. In a minute they began to eat, still comfortably resting against each other.

When they had finished eating and had been necking a little, Dan said, "Much as I like what we're doing, maybe we'd better get up and dressed and get some wood cut. If we keep on doing this instead, by this afternoon I may not have the energy left to ravish you repeatedly like I'm planning."

"We wouldn't want that to happen. I've really been looking forward to being ravished. After all, it's been so long since it's happened."

"Maybe all of forty-five minutes," Dan said.

"Like I said," Lisa responded, "it's been a long time."

After another embrace and a long kiss, the couple stood up and started pulling on their clothes. "Another beautiful fall day," Dan commented. "Sooner or later it's got to break, but let's enjoy it while we can."

They put on their boots and headed outside. Around back of the cabin was a stack of logs. They had been felled and the branches removed, but were twelve to twenty feet long. Dan went to the small storage locker. Actually this was more like a short shed, about six by six by four feet tall. He unlocked the padlock and opened the short door. Reaching inside he pulled out a chain saw and gas can. He ducked back in and reemerged with two sets of ear protectors and an ax. "Here," he said, tossing one of the Mickey Mouse earmuffs to Lisa. "Don't want to hurt your ears." He checked the oil and gas in the saw and then took it over to the log pile where there was a small X-shaped saw horse. Lisa helped him get the end of the first log up on it and then stood back.

While he was checking the saw, Lisa said, "Did you hear about the dumb backwoodsman who bought a chain saw guaranteed to cut five cords of wood a day?"

Dan shook his head and Lisa went on, "Well, three days later he brought it back and said that he'd tried each day, but he could only cut a cord and a half. The salesman agreed to check it out and the two of them took it out back. The salesman pulled the cord and started the saw and the woodsman said, 'What's that noise?'."

Dan laughed and said, Let's hope this one makes a noise." He pulled the cord and after a couple of tries the engine settled into a steady roar. He cut a couple of logs into fireplace lengths and then shut down the saw. "Let's carry them over there by the chopping block and I can split them when I get done."

The two of them moved the cut pieces and set another log onto the sawhorse. As Dan was getting ready to start the saw again, the sharp sound of an ax sinking into wood made him look around. Lisa was just picking up the two pieces of the log she had split. As Dan watched she set another piece upright on the block and stepped back. She swung the double bitted ax high overhead with an easy practiced motion and brought it down squarely on the piece which fell in half. Dan watched in astonishment as she split two more, each time with a fluid motion and no wasted effort and each time striking exactly where she aimed. "You really seem to know how to handle that," he finally said.

Lisa stopped and looked around at him. "I'm a country girl, remember? And you didn't really think I would have let my brother know how to do something I couldn't, now did you?"

Dan just shook his head. "You truly are amazing," he said. Lisa smiled and then they both went back to their separate tasks. Before too long Dan had a large pile of cut logs and then he and Lisa took turns splitting and carrying them.

The day had warmed considerably and by the time the wood was stacked against the cabin both Dan and Lisa were sweating heavily. "I could really use a hot shower," Lisa said. "Might be nice if there was hot running water here, wouldn't it?"

"Tell you what," Dan said. "I'll show you how to take a pioneer shower."

Lisa looked at him. "A pioneer shower?" Then she froze and said, "You're not going to throw me in the creek again. Not at this time of year, Dan. It's way too cold for that."

"Hold on, hold on," Dan interrupted, laughing. "I promise, no creek. Just put a couple of kettles of water on to heat and I promise you'll like it."

"OK, if you promise," Lisa said, and headed into the cabin.

Dan put the tools away and came inside. If a few minutes there were two kettles of boiling water. Dan took a couple of buckets of cold water and added hot, testing the temperature as he did. "All right, let's strip down and I'll show you how the pioneers did it."

The two of them undressed and Dan carried the buckets into the bathroom area. He had Lisa stand in the tiled area which had been designed for a real shower at some time in the future. Dan had looked it over earlier and had found that the tank above the shower was already installed, just no pump to fill it. He stood on a chair and emptied the water into the tank and then joined Lisa. Dan took a washcloth and wet it in the water remaining in one of the buckets and soaped it up. He then proceeded to wash Lisa, not surprisingly paying special attention to her breasts, ass and pussy. He started to soap himself, but Lisa took the cloth and lathered him herself. Dan pulled her close letting their soapy bodies slide over each other while he let his hands explore. Lisa let her own hands begin to roam and soon both were becoming aroused. Finally Dan opened the valve and a light spray of warm water came from the shower head above them. It wasn't a high pressure stream - the water only had gravity and a short drop behind it - but it did rinse them. They continued to play with each other while the warm water lasted and when it was gone, began to dry one another.

"Are you sure the pioneers took showers like this?" Lisa asked.

"Sure," Dan said. "Why so you think pioneers had such large families?"

Lisa laughed and slapped him on the ass. "Well, I'm still not sure I believe that about the pioneers, but I don't intend to let that nice hard-on go to waste. You did say something about ravishment, didn't you?"

"That I did, my lady, that I did," Dan said. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her over to the bed which was still on the floor in front of the fireplace. He laid her on her back and lowered his head, first kissing her and then working his way down across her breasts, pausing to suck at each nipple, and then on down to her slit. He worked steadily and soon Lisa was pulling his head more tightly against her crotch and arching her back uncontrollably. He stopped and pulled his head back. Lisa pulled him on top of her and almost desperately reached to guide his hard cock inside her. Dan didn't need any more urging and started pounding her deeply. Within just a few minutes both were straining against each other as they started becoming lost in orgasm.

When they finally lay back, Lisa said, "I believe you said something about 'repeatedly', didn't you?"

"I did, but you'll have to wait at least a couple of minutes. Remember men need a little recovery time. And I am a man, after all."

"That you definitely are," Lisa murmured. Then she asked, "Just what did you have in mind for this afternoon?"

"Nothing in particular," Dan said. "What would you like? That is, as long as it involves sex."

"It will that," Lisa replied. "I don't know. I suppose we should eat some lunch first. And, Dan, do you want to play some rough games today or do you want to just do like yesterday?"

"I wouldn't mind either," Dan said. "If you'd like I'd certainly enjoy some more 'sex and torture' games."

"Yeah, I think I'd like that today. You may do your worst and then ravish me. Just make sure you don't forget the ravishing part."

Dan grinned. "I won't forget. Maybe later we can trade off. But I guess you're right and we should see about some lunch first. How about we take something outside along with a blanket and have a picnic? A naked picnic."

"Might be a little cool," Lisa replied. "But let's give it a try and see."

They dug through the food and settled on cheese, crackers, summer sausage, and some fruit. The day was actually fairly warm - surprisingly so for October. Lisa guessed the temperature was likely only about seventy-two or so, but if the wind stayed down, in the sunshine it probably wouldn't seem too cold to be undressed. And anyway they could warm up later in interesting ways. They carried the food and the blanket outside and found a flat spot in the sunshine which was somewhat protected if the breeze decided to increase.

They sat cross legged and facing each other. Both stared at the other unashamedly. "I'm really happy you like sex," Dan said at one point. "You aren't afraid to let me know what you enjoy and I really like that."

"Frankly," Lisa said, "I've never understood what there is to be ashamed about. I know a lot of girls - actually a lot more than you might imagine - feel they should wait until they are married. I have no problem with that and, really, for a lot of them I'm sure it's a lot better. Skipping the moral side, if they feel it's something that should only be when they're married, they would be miserable if they gave in earlier. The problem with a lot of them is that they then try to pretend that sex holds no interest for them now. They'd be a lot better off if they just masturbated every day and released the pressure. Now, I don't go around sleeping with just anyone. In fact, never with anyone I'm not in a good relationship with. And, in reality, there haven't been that many. I've never gone to bed with some guy I've just met." Dan started to say something, but Lisa beat him to it. "You didn't count. I've known you for years even if we were not involved that way. If I'm not involved with someone, I still get horny, but then I just, as we said last summer, visit Pa Hand and his five sons. I'll admit, sometimes one of them might bring along a vibrator or some such." She and Dan both laughed at that. "Anyway, I fully expect to settle to one man eventually - right now, I can only imagine that it'll be you."

Dan said, "Yes, I really can't imagine you suppressing sex. Anymore than I could. We both enjoy it too much. It's just so nice that both of us are so highly sexed and that we love each other. I know we won't keep up forever the frequency we have been. It's probably not physically possible. But for now I want you every time I see you. Of course, seeing you naked so much helps that along." He stared pointedly at her nipples, hard and sticking out from a combination of the cool air and the hot talk. Lisa stared back just a pointedly at his erect cock.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about the frequency now," she said. "Let's just enjoy it and as long as we don't wear ourselves out totally, let's continue to fuck whenever we want."

Dan laughed. "OK for now. But like we said if we live together, there will have to be some limits."

"I know," Lisa replied. "I'm mostly just teasing. We can both put things in separate boxes and when we've got to study, for example, I'm sure either of us could put a lock on the sex box."

"Sort of like a mental chastity belt, huh?" Dan asked.

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but yes. Sort of like that," Lisa said. "But right now we don't have to study. Let's get this stuff cleaned up and then you can use and abuse me as you wish."

Dan kissed her and then they gathered everything up and started back to the cabin. On the way back Dan said, "Speaking of chastity belts, have you heard about George, who was going off to the crusades? Seems George had a beautiful young wife and he was afraid to leave her alone in England without a chastity belt. But then he got to thinking about what if he were killed? He didn't want his wife left locked inside the belt if that should happen. After all, she was young and beautiful and should probably marry again if he died. So he thought about what he could do and at last decided he should leave the key with the one friend he could really trust, John. He and John had known each other since they were kids and they trusted each other with their lives. So he gave the key to John with instructions not to mention it to anyone unless John received word he had been killed. When the day finally came for George to ride off, he left his tearful wife waving from the castle gate and started down the road. In about twenty minutes he looked over his shoulder and saw a cloud of dust. A rider was fast approaching behind him. He reined in and in a few minutes he could make out John riding hard to catch up. When John was about fifty yards off he yelled, 'Hey, George, you gave me the wrong key."

Lisa broke out laughing. "Where do you get these bad jokes?" she asked. "You seem to have one for any occasion. And they are all the 'groan' type. And they are all dirty."

"You mean there are other kinds of jokes?" Dan asked with a straight face.

Lisa gave up and contented herself with goosing him as he started up the steps onto the porch.

They worked together cleaning things up, never missing a chance to rub against each other when they passed. This and their verbal teasing kept both of the young people aroused and in ready anticipation. When they had finally finished Lisa turned to Dan and said, "Very well, Captain, I'm ready for my punishment."

Dan responded, "That you will receive, Wench. Your screams will soon echo across these hills." Then he stopped the dramatic tone and said, "But you'd better make a bathroom stop first. In a few minutes you will find that impossible."

They each took a quick trip to the outhouse and when Lisa came back Dan was waiting with a bag of toys. He led her over to a large tree near the edge of the clearing. "Not too cold to play outside, are you?" he asked.

"I don't even feel cold now," Lisa said, "and I expect things to get warmer. And Dan. Be a little rough with me. I feel horny as hell and want you to really make me feel things."

Dan nodded in understanding. "Certainly, Wench. I shall not slack on your correction." He used two pieces of soft rope to wrap a number of times around each of her wrists and then tossed the free ends across an overhead branch located about nine feet off the ground. Dan pulled the two ropes tight, forcing Lisa to stretch as far as possible without her feet leaving the ground. He tied them off with her wrists spread a good four feet apart. Next he used two more ropes to tie her ankles apart, forcing her up onto her toes and leaving every part of her body completely exposed.

Lisa was not surprised to see Dan take the cat from his bag and then to drag the soft tails across her stretched form. Her nipples were already quite hard and sensitive, but the soft leather caressing them made them really ache. In a minute Dan drew the cat back and began to lightly lash her taut buttocks. The whip felt more like a soft caress at first but Dan increased the severity of the blows and soon each began to sting. As the stinging got harder, Dan switched to other parts of her body, still increasing the strength with each blow. He whipped her back and thighs, her stomach, and her breasts. The strokes began to really hurt and Lisa started to gasp and cry out as they landed. Soon red lines were forming across her more sensitive parts.

Dan began to concentrate on her breasts and soon both were red from multiple lashes to the top and bottom as well as the occasional strikes directly onto her nipples. These brought screams, but no safe word. Dan stopped for a minute and, while Lisa hung there watching, went down near the stream below the cabin. He returned in less than a minute, stripping the leaves and bark from a small green willow switch. He flicked the switch, an extremely flexible rod about three and a half feet long, a half inch across at one end, tapering to a very thin shaft at the other end. The slick, peeled surface looked almost wet in the sunlight. Dan hesitated a second. "This will probably hurt. Tell me if it's too much, OK?"

Lisa nodded. She was obviously getting very turned on from the whipping and Dan noticed her pussy twitch almost uncontrollably. He raised the switch and brought it down with a singing sound across Lisa's ass. A red line appeared immediately and she screamed. Dan waited for her to settle and looked a question at her. He received the slightest of nods in return and once more applied the supple switch. Again Lisa screamed but before it died Dan had added a third stripe. Twice more the switch fell, each time bringing a scream from Lisa, but also sending her to a higher state of arousal. Dan stopped and Lisa's breath was coming in rapid gasps. She managed to get out, "One more, Dan, I'm almost there."

He raised the switch and then changed his target bringing it down across her breasts right at the edge of the nipples. This scream was louder that the others and Lisa started convulsing into the throws of a hard orgasm. Dan let her come down and was surprised when she said, "That hurt like hell, but it really made me come. I don't think I've ever come that hard just from the whip before. But don't stop yet. I'm still horny and I want more. Just don't mark me too badly."

Dan put down the switch and picked up the cat again. He landed several medium blows on Lisa's tight ass, each bringing a sharp intake of breath and a sigh. He switched back to her breasts, bringing the whip up underhanded to the bottom of her tits. He changed to her pussy and applied several strokes directly between her legs. During this treatment, L:isa came twice more. Dan stopped and went to his bag. He returned with the two nipple clamps and let the first close over Lisa's already tortured right nipple. She cried out, but then bit her lip. He attached the other to her left nipple and once more started applying the cat. He whipped her harder and harder, making her strain against her bonds. Finally he delivered a series of especially hard lashes to her ass cheeks and then dropped the whip and moved between her legs. With Lisa spread so widely and tightly, Dan was at just the right height to plunge his hard dick deeply inside her. And that is exactly what he did. Lisa began to come the instant he penetrated her and then came again before Dan did himself.

Dan removed the clamps, bringing another cry as the blood returned. Next he released her ankle restraints and then her wrists. Lisa lowered her arms and rubbed her strained wrists. "God, that was hot, Dan. I couldn't take that kind of whipping very often, but it really turned me on." Then she added, "But I'm afraid we'll have to be a little careful with that switch. It's a really intense kind of pain and it did really do something to me, but it still hurts and looks like it almost broke the skin."

"I know," Dan replied. "I hope it wasn't too hard." Lisa shook her head. "I held back a lot but this thing is wicked and it doesn't take much. You know when Lewis and Clark made their trip something happened a few weeks after they left that required several of the men to be disciplined. They used willow switches - probably heavier than these, though - and made the men run a gauntlet naked. And they were trying to really hurt, not just tease. So this is obviously harsh enough for real discipline of hardened frontier men. Still, I think I'd like you to try it on me, too. Just be a little careful."

"Well, I just might," Lisa said. "And I've got another toy I'd like to try on you. Feel like being on the receiving end now?"

"That sounds good to me," Dan responded. "And, Lisa. I'm pretty horny, too. So don't you be too gentle either. OK?"

Lisa gave him a wicked smile. "After the way you laid that switch across my tits, you think I might be too gentle? You're in for a real surprise, Buster. Come here." She used a piece of rope to tie Dan's hands behind his back and then said, "Now wait here a minute while I run get something."

She darted back to the cabin and in a minute had returned with a small bag of her own. "OK, now spread them and bend over." Dan spread his legs and bent forward from the waist. He looked over his shoulder at Lisa while she approached him from behind. He could see she had something in her hand and in a few seconds discovered it was lube when her cool, slick finger penetrated his anus. Lisa worked the slick gel in and out and all around his tight opening and made sure several gobs found their way inside. Then she removed her finger and pulled something else from the bag. This was a string of five anal beads which she held up in front of Dan for him to see. "One of the girls at school lent these to me. She raves about them and insists they will drive a man up the wall, so I want to find out." She applied more lube to the beads and began to insert them, one after another, into Dan's anus, pushing each as deep as possible with her finger. The beads increased from about three fourths of an inch in diameter to an inch and a quarter and Lisa had to push to make the last of them go inside. A T-shaped handle was left dangling outside.

Dan's cock was rigid and rock hard from the stimulation and Lisa helped it along by tickling his balls. "OK, Lover, you can stand up now." She untied his hands from behind his back but soon had him arranged much as she had just been: Stretched into a taut X between the tree limb and the ground. She continued to tease him, playing with his cock and balls, kissing and biting his nipples, and occasionally tugging lightly on the string of beads.

Finally she moved back and picked up the two nipple clamps. She applied these, tightening each until Dan gave out a small grunt. She then picked up the cat and began to whip him. Much as he had done, she began lightly stroking his ass with the soft leather. She increased the strength of the strokes and moved over his body making sure the lash landed everywhere. Soon red lines began to appear and she had Dan crying out at each stroke.

After a particularly severe series of lashes, Lisa put the cat down and picked up the willow switch Dan had used on her. She swung it sharply through the air several times, each swing bringing a singing sound and causing Dan to cringe. After several such practice swings she brought the switch squarely across Dan's bare buttocks. An immediate red line appeared accompanied by a sharp scream. But, as Lisa had done, he refrained from using the safeword. She added two more lines on his ass and then sent a stinging blow across the lower front of his stomach, just above his jutting cock. Her target then changed to the insides of his thighs and each of four strokes was highlighted by a sharp scream.

Dan was straining against his bonds and his breath was coming in hard gasps. "I think you get the idea of the switch," Lisa said as she dropped it and once again picked up the cat. Dan continued to breathe in hard gulps and just nodded his head. Lisa resumed her attack with the multitailed whip, landing a number of blows across both the front and back of Dan's tightly bound body. Finally, when it appeared Dan was beginning to weaken a little in his struggles, Lisa dropped the cat also and then knelt in front of his bound form. She let her lips and tongue just barely touch his hard and straining member and her hands began to roam across the reddened welts on his ass. For the next ten minutes she continued to tease with her tongue, lips, and hands. She tugged on the weighted nipple clamps, she tickled the exposed underside of his balls, she pulled gently on the string of anal beads. Her tongue swirled around the head of his hard cock, lightly flicking into the small opening, and at irregular intervals she pulled the head deep into the back of her mouth. Dan was moaning and straining hard against his bonds, trying to get his cock deeper into her mouth and trying to rub against her any way he could. Finally she opened her mouth wide and pulled his cock far back into her throat. At the same time she began to pull gently but firmly on the string of beads. Just as the first bead popped out of Dan's tight rectum he began to come. Lisa sucked hard, swallowing his juices, and at the same time pulled harder on the string of beads. One by one the other beads popped out and Dan exploded in spurt after spurt. When at last he stopped he hung limply from his wrists and Lisa used her tongue to clean his softening cock.

When she released him, Dan stumbled a little and then pulled her into a tight embrace. "Wow! That was incredible," he exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever come that hard. We're going to have to get a set of those beads of our own. Have you ever tried them on yourself?"

Lisa squeezed him back. "No, but the idea sounds fun. They certainly did seem to have an effect on you."

"That's putting it mildly." They continued to hold each other for a minute and then both seemed to suddenly become aware that it had begun to cool off while they had been playing. Dan shivered and looked up at the sky. It had become cloudy and there seemed to be a dark line of clouds approaching from the northwest. "I think maybe October is finally arriving," he said. "We've going to have to get dressed or get inside and warm the place up."

Lisa was also aware of the change in temperature and noticed the breeze which was now coming up. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I love being naked with you, but we shouldn't be stupid about it."

They picked up their toys and, with their arms around each other, headed back inside the cabin. Once there they began to get dressed and Lisa said, "Let's go for a little walk. I'll bet it's going to start raining before too long and I'd like to go out one more time first."

"I'll bet you're right. We can go out for a little while and if we don't go too far we can probably make it back before it starts to rain too much." Dan had pulled on jeans and a thick sweater. Now he reached for his hiking boots. When he and Lisa were both dressed - both in jeans and sweaters - he got their jackets from the wall hooks and the couple started out the door.

"Let's go up that way," Dan said, pointing along the stream behind the cabin in a direction different from their previous trips. There seemed to be a path which followed the creek downstream into the woods. As they followed the narrow track the stream began to fall farther and farther below them and in about a quarter mile they were skirting the face of a steep hill - almost a cliff - and looking far down at the stream and out across a series of hills on the far side. They came to an overhanging rock ledge sticking about four feet out from the hillside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.