Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Dan and Lisa arrived back at the farm late in the afternoon. They shed their packs on the porch and their clothes almost immediately after. "Let's catch a quick shower," Lisa offered, and Dan quickly agreed.

After they had washed away the trail dust and sweat, they headed for the kitchen to find something for supper. As they passed the phone in the hall, Dan noticed the light on the answering machine was flashing. "That's funny," he said. I don't think I've had a call all summer except from you when you were on your way back here with Diana. I wonder who it could be."

"Well, there's one way to find out," Lisa said and pressed the play button.

The tape quickly rewound and suddenly they heard their uncle's voice. "Hello, Dan. We ended up a little earlier than we had planned and will be arriving at the airport on the twenty- eighth, 1:12 pm, flight number 1256. Could you pick us up? I hope so, because we aren't going to be anywhere you can call us, so hope to see you then. Bye."

Lisa and Dan looked at each other. "Today's the twenty sixth," Dan said. "I didn't expect they'd be getting back for another week. I guess our fun and games are going to have to end a little earlier than I'd hoped."

"Yeah, I was looking forward to several more days in the dungeon," Lisa said. "Oh, we're going to have to get that cleaned up and back in order so they won't know we've seen it. Darn, that gives us even less time."

"Right," Dan replied. We'd also better check for anything else we've left out. I'm not sure I'd like explaining wrist cuffs or a cat left in the living room. But you said you wanted to see them, so why don't you stay here anyway. We can tell them you just stopped by if you want."

"I would like to see Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom. I guess tomorrow we'd better move my stuff into the other guest room, but I wouldn't be surprised if they guess we haven't been sleeping in separate rooms. They are awfully perceptive."

"I don't know," Dan said. "Remember the last time they saw us together you were being a pain in the neck and I kept trying to get away from you."

"Pain in the neck, huh? We've still got a day and two nights. I'll see if I can't be a pain somewhere else besides your neck."

"Well, a little, maybe. But I plan to make use of most of that time abusing your fair body instead," Dan replied.

"Oh, I hope so," Lisa replied.

They put together a scratch supper and carried it into the TV room where they ate while watching another of Dan's hot videos. "This is definitely a genre I didn't know about," Lisa said, "but it certainly bears further investigation."

"Investigating it bare is definitely the best way," Dan responded. This brought a swat from Lisa to which Dan responded by pushing her back to the floor and holding her arms. He began to lick her nipples and soon both were engaged in a hot kiss. Dan broke off for a second and said, "Come on. I want to get you to the dungeon and torture that lovely body."

Lisa's breath was coming rapidly and she breathlessly said, "Yes, I want that. Come on."

The couple made their way down to the secret room where Dan soon had Lisa bound to the x-frame. He attached nipple clamps and weights and used a riding crop, a thin leather strap, and a cat to punish her. Soon with her juices dripping down her legs and her entire front criss- crossed with red lines, Lisa was begging Dan to fuck her. He couldn't resist her pleas for long, even if he had wanted to, and was soon plunging deeply into her pussy while her bound form strained to get him even deeper.

Then the couple switched. Dan was bound spread eagled from ceiling chains with his ankles attached to floor rings. Lisa used a stand to position a ribbed dildo deep within his ass and attached weighted clamps to his nipples. Another lead weight was hung from his balls. She then whipped him with a variety of instruments intermixed with licking and sucking at his cock, but not allowing him to come. She then repositioned him on his back on one of the low benches with his arms and legs tied below the bench. The weights pulled his nipples to either side and the weight at the end of the leather strap around his balls pulled them towards the end of the bench. She whipped the insides of his thighs, his chest, stomach, and legs. Finally she mounted him and rode him to a hard orgasm.

They then decided to try something a little less strenuous to give their sore asses a little time to recover. Dan made a suggestion which Lisa readily accepted. They headed towards the shower area and Dan prepared two enema bags of three quarts each. While he was filling each of these with hot water, Lisa dug out two Bardex nozzles and a couple of other things. Dan hung the full bags from the ceiling and then he and Lisa inserted the Bardex devices in each other's ass. Next Dan stretched Lisa spread eagled from the ceiling and attached the tubing to her Bardex. He fastened his own ankles to the same floor rings as Lisa's and attached his own nozzle to the other bag. By this time he was hard and Lisa was dripping wet in anticipation of what was coming. He inserted his cock into her willing pussy and used leather straps to bind around their thighs and waists. Finally he stretched as far as possible and attached his wrist cuffs to the ceiling chains holding Lisa's wrists. He had run the tubing with the release clamps around these chains so they would be within reach and now opened both valves. As the hot water began to flow into the two young people, they began to push hard against each other in an attempt to come. However the straps restricted movement and did not allow much in and out motion. The water flowed slowly over the next ten minutes as the couple strained against each other. Lisa began to contract her vaginal muscles rhythmically and this combined with Dan's short thrusts to start them both climaxing. They hung limply for a couple of minutes until the cramps drove them to extract themselves from the bonds and find release.

They took a shower to clean up before going upstairs. As they were drying off Lisa said, "I guess we can take tomorrow morning to play, but then we'd better get things straightened up. So if it's going to have to hold us for a long time, what do you like best for me to do to you?"

"Everything you've done is exciting," Dan replied. "But I think I might like it most if you tied me to one of the whipping benches, worked me over with a cat and then fucked me. I never imagined anal sex could be so much fun on the receiving end."

"Good. I never imagined it could be so good on the other end. And I definitely do like whipping your ass."

"OK," Dan replied. "What would you like me to do to you?"

"It may seem funny, but I think the thing that has turned me on the most was when you tied me to the end of the leather horse and pulled my arms up so I was bent backwards at the waist. It's a real strain and the clamps on my nipples hurt even more in that position. But you've done that twice and both times it turned me on incredibly. Not to mention the stuff you did after you stopped whipping me."

"That sounds good to me," Dan said. "You have no idea how sexy you look in that position... Now what about tonight? Feel up to anything else now?"

"I expect I could be interested," Lisa said. "And besides my ass hasn't really had much attention tonight."

"Well, we'll just have to see what we can do about that, now won't we?"

Dan led her over to one of the waist high frames and faced her towards it. He spread her ankles and fastened them to floor rings and then bent her over at the waist, pulling her arms taut in front of her and fastening them to poles extended out in front of the frame. He once more added clamps and weights and even put a small clamp on her clit, bringing a sharp cry. He then used a cat to turn her ass a uniform bright red before plunging his hard cock from behind into her sopping pussy. By the time they finished, both were ready to head for bed and sleep.

They slept straight through the night and didn't wake until after eight the next morning. They hurried through breakfast and then went back down to the dungeon for one last session. "You first," Lisa said, and quickly bound Dan to one of the whipping benches. This was similar to the one to which Lisa had been fastened the previous night and soon Dan was stretched tightly. Lisa used a particularly strong set of clamps on his nipples and added a couple of heavy weights. She looped a leather thong around his balls and hung a two pound piece of lead from it. Next she found a cat with thirty inch tails and spent over twenty minutes tormenting Dan's bound body. Long before she finished Dan's entire ass was bright red and he was crying out or screaming at every stroke. When Lisa finally put down the whip, she began to lubricate Dan's rear passage and soon was pushing an eight inch strap-on into his tight hole. She fucked him both slowly and fast and spent a good twenty minutes before using her hand and helping him to come as she ravaged his rear.

When his climax finally came, Dan was nearly exhausted, but admitted to being more turned on than he could ever remember. After a short break he placed Lisa at the foot of the waist high leather horse. He spread her legs and bound her ankles to the horse supports. She bent forward along the leather covered length, her breasts falling to either side and pressing against the rapidly warming leather. A strap was pulled tight around her waist, holding her down against the leather. Her wrists were bound together and stretched to a ceiling chain about a foot forward of her ass so she ended up bent backwards at the waist and bound to the end of the horse, but with the chains pulling her straining arms and upper body up and back. Again strong and heavily weighted clamps were added to her nipples. Dan lubed her rear opening and worked a large butt plug inside and then added a big dildo to her front opening. He turned the two dildos on and both began to vibrate. Finally he picked up the cat Lisa has just used on him and began to whip her bare buttocks. He, too, stretched the whipping for twenty minutes before he finally dropped the whip and, after removing the butt plug, pushed his hard cock deeply into her ass. He fucked her hard while squeezing her breasts and pulling at her sore nipples. Every time he pushed deeply into her she felt like the skin of her ass was on fire and his cock probing deeply inside her produced incredible sensations. By the time Dan finally came, Lisa had twisted through no less than five separate orgasms.

After lunch the couple began to straighten the place up and spent all afternoon cleaning the dungeon and its equipment. They put everything back where it had been, at least to the best of their memory. Finally both were satisfied that they had removed all traces of their use and left the dungeon, locking the door. They moved the shelves back in place in front of the hidden door and made sure there wasn't anything like a set of tracks or some such leading to it.

They spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning the house and looking for anything they had left out. They stopped for dinner and then made a final sweep of the house and grounds around it. "I think we've about got it," Dan finally said.

"Yeah, I think so, too," Lisa added. "Dan, I've loved this. You were right that I've always liked sex, but this has been so much more, I'm really happy you introduced me to these games."

"I told you before," Dan said, "I'm not sure who did the introducing. But I agree. This has been the hottest time I've ever imagined. If you would like, I'd really like to get together some during the year and play some more. I can't think of anyone else I trust for these games and I've loved every second of everything we've done."

"I most certainly agree with that," Lisa said. "I wouldn't trust anyone else either and now that I have a taste for this stuff I don't want to stop altogether. Maybe some time we'll even find a chance to come back here and 'borrow' their dungeon again. But for now, how about before we go to bed you get that cat you made this summer and we have one more session up in the barn where all this stuff started."

Dan grinned. "I won't fight that, Wench. Come along and accept your punishment."

They made their way back to the hayloft and once again Dan bound Lisa's hands and pulled them high above her head so that her toes just touched the ground. He then spent nearly a half hour flogging her with his homemade cat, bringing her to orgasm several times. When he finally stopped, he lowered her arms and bent her backwards over a couple of bales of straw and tied her in an open leg, arched position. He then used his hands and tongue to tease her body for forty five minutes, bringing several more orgasms. Finally he plunged his hard cock deeply inside and brought her - and himself - to one more long, screaming climax.

After a few minutes, Dan released her. Then, both still completely naked, they made their way back to the house and up to bed where they found they were entirely too tired for another round and feel asleep pressed closely together.

When Lisa opened her eyes it was to sunlight and Dan's gaze. He smiled and she returned it looking deeply into his eyes. "Hi," he said. "Sleep well?"

"Emm, definitely," Lisa replied. Then she reached up and pulled his mouth down to hers for a long, hard kiss. When he pulled back, both were breathing rapidly. Lisa opened her mouth and whispered, "One more time, Lover." Dan took the hint and soon they were both straining into the throws of orgasm.

They got up and showered, but as they were drying off, Lisa said, "We've only got about an hour until we have to leave, but let's not get dressed until we have to. I've decided I like this nude stuff."

"That's fine with me," Dan replied. "I've told you I never mind watching your naked bod. It makes any day nicer."

They had breakfast, cleaned up the dishes, and reluctantly went back upstairs to get ready. "We'd better shift stuff to the other two bedrooms," Dan said. "We wouldn't want to disillusion them about their innocent niece and nephew."

"I guess so," Lisa said. "But I doubt they have many illusions left about either of us."

Dan laughed and added, somewhat sarcastically, "No! You know they would never think much about sex themselves and surely wouldn't expect us poor little children to even guess it exists."

"You think that and I've got this great bridge I can let you have cheap," Lisa laughed back. "Judging from that dungeon I expect they think about sex almost as much as we do. And I'm sure they remember what was always the top topic when they were our age."

"You mean they knew about sex way back in their day?" Then he became a little more serious. "OK. I guess, much as I don't like the idea, we'd better get dressed."

Lisa made a face, but nodded. "Yeah, you're right. But first, come here a second." When Dan came over she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled their bare bodies tightly together, giving him a long, deep French kiss. When they finally broke apart she looked at Dan and said simply, "Thanks."

Dan looked back into her eyes and said, "No. Thank you."

They dressed and each checked the other to make sure no welts or other marks were showing. Then they went out and got into their uncle's car and headed out on the long drive to the airport.

They stopped for lunch and finally arrived at the terminal about twelve thirty. According to the board the flight was on time and they went out to the gate to wait. When the plane had landed and people started to disembark, Dan and Lisa were standing and looking at each one. Their uncle appeared, looking around, no doubt in apprehension that Dan hadn't gotten the message. He spotted Dan and a smile came over his face. A second later he noticed Lisa and a look of happy surprise appeared. Their aunt was right behind him and Tom turned and said something to her. She looked over and saw the two of them and excitedly began to wave.

After hugs all around they headed down to claim their bags and Lisa explained that she had come by to see them and when Dan told her they were coming back today, she had decided to stay.

They drove home with Dan and Lisa in the front seat and Tom and Mary in the back. The entire long trip was filled with a constant stream of conversation as they told about their trip. By the time they arrived it was late afternoon. Lisa said that she and Dan would put together some supper while Tom and Mary freshened up. As the older couple headed upstairs, she and Dan headed to the freezer to see what was available. The rest of the evening was spent catching up on everyone's activities for the last six months, but by ten Tom and Mary were beginning to yawn. "Crossing all those time zones seems to be confusing me, so I guess we'd better go sleep off the jet lag," Tom said. He and Mary said their goodnights and started up. Lisa and Dan said they were also tired and made a show of going to separate rooms, but after about twenty minutes when Dan thought his aunt and uncle must be settled, he made his way to Lisa's room.

She was waiting, wearing only panties, and reading a magazine. Dan came in and quietly closed the door. "You look beautiful," he said. "The only problem is you seem to be overdressed."

"Well we certainly don't want that," Lisa said, and pulled off the three ounces of cotton she was wearing. "OK, come here, Lover. But we'll have to be quiet and not wake them. And I'm afraid you're going to have to go back to your room afterwards."

"Yeah." Dan made a face. Then he pulled her to him and said, "OK. But first I have some other plans." He began a long deep kiss which didn't end until his hardened cock was moving in and out, each stroke being met by Lisa's own thrusts.

As they lay together afterwards, Dan said, "I hope we didn't make too much noise, but I think they are probably pretty soundly asleep."

Lisa cocked her head a second. "I wouldn't bet on that. Listen."

Dan held his breath and listened intently. From down the hall in the direction of their aunt and uncle's room came the unmistakable sounds of sex. He turned towards Lisa and whispered, "Not quite as tired as they sounded, huh?"

Lisa grinned back. "Nope. I have the feeling it would take an awful lot to make them too tired for sex." For the next twenty minutes they heard the sounds of Tom and Mary's lovemaking and this excited them again. By the time everything was quiet down the hall, Lisa was again riding Dan's cock and both were trying very hard to hold down their own sounds. Finally, after it had been silent for awhile, Dan kissed Lisa and made his way back to his own room.

At breakfast the next morning, everyone seemed wide awake and very relaxed. Dan looked at Lisa and thought that it wasn't surprising. Everyone had definitely had an enjoyable night. When they had finished eating, Lisa and Mary cleared the table. While they were in the kitchen, Mary began to open cabinets and look at the contents. She shook her head a couple of times and finally said, "Seems Dan has let us run out of a few things. If we're going to eat for the next few days, we'd better get some more stuff."

When she and Lisa came back in the other room where Tom and Dan were talking, she immediately said, "We're going to need to make a grocery run today. Say, Dan, would you and Lisa mind doing it. I think I'd like to take a short break from traveling."

"Sure," Dan said. "We'd be happy to."

Lisa put in almost simultaneously, "Of course. Just give us a list."

"OK, thanks a lot. This is really nice of you. I'll have a list together in a couple of minutes." She was gone only about five minutes and handed Lisa a long list along with some cash. "Thanks, again," she said.

Dan and Lisa stood and he said, "We might as well get going. But if you don't mind, I think we'll take a little longer and have lunch out. I want to show Lisa that new Italian place in town."

"That'll be fine, Dan. Just take your time as long as you're back before supper. Otherwise we might not have much to eat." Mary laughed to show she was kidding.

When Dan and Lisa were driving down the narrow road, Dan said, "Did you get the feeling they were trying to get rid of us for a little while?"

Lisa grinned. "No kidding! I'll bet they 're already on their way down to the dungeon."

Dan laughed. "Yeah, I bet you're right. Hopefully they won't notice anything out of place. You know, I also kind of noticed that you seemed in a big hurry to agree that we should go get the stuff. Just being nice to them?"

Lisa smiled at him. "Well, the thought did cross my mind that maybe we could find some place off the road for a little while. That is, if you're interested."

Dan laughed. "Have you seen me not interested anytime in the last month? I've got an even better idea. Let's find some place off the road now AND on the way back."

Lisa smiled at him. "I like the way you think, stud."

Dan grinned at her and within two miles found a forest road that let them pull a quarter mile into the woods and out of sight of the road. It took all of about three minutes for them to spread a blanket and get naked. Forty five minutes later they couldn't stop grinning as they once again pulled on their clothes and dusted off the pine needles before starting out again.

They bought everything on Mary's list and loaded it into the car. Because town was so far away from the farm, Dan and Lisa were both used to bringing a cooler for frozen and refrigerated stuff and now they packed this full. Dan said, "I really do want to show you the Italian place. The food is pretty good there. Besides you should know what it's like so when they ask you about it, you can make sense."

"That's fine with me. As along as we have time to stop on the way home. I'm not satisfied yet, you know."

"Don't worry," Dan said. "No way will I miss the best part of this run to town."

...

Lisa had been right and as soon as the car was out of sight, Tom and Mary headed downstairs to the dungeon. "It's been nearly three months," Mary said. "I need to feel some leather."

"And, Babe," Tom responded, "I need to swing some leather at your tight little ass."

Both Tom and Mary were in good physical condition and looked years younger than forty nine. Mary especially could easily pass for early thirties. The couple had never had children of their own which probably had something to do with the way they felt about Dan and Lisa. But the fact that they hadn't, had left Mary's waist narrow and her breasts still firm. Tom often remarked that naked she looked better than many women half her age.

They moved the shelves and opened the lock. As they made their way through the double doors, Tom remarked, "You know, those two seemed to be almost as interested in making the trip to town as we did in getting them to go. Do you suppose there's more going on here than just being cousins?"

"Of course there is," Mary said, "and they're not really cousins, after all. Didn't you hear the two of them last night?"

"Well, I was a little preoccupied. But after we finished I did think I heard some interesting sounds from the direction of Lisa's room."

"I don't see how you could have missed it. And I'll be willing to bet that last night was the first time they've used two rooms since Lisa got here. And speaking of that, any idea how long she's been here? They seemed kind of vague about when she stopped by."

"I never heard them say. But I'll tell you one thing. Judging from the dust I saw on Lisa's car when I went out to the barn this morning, I'd say at least two or three weeks."

"Well, I'm glad they seem to be getting along. Lisa's always been hot for Dan, but he didn't seem to notice her."

"Not surprising. When he was here last Lisa was still pretty young. Hadn't even begun to fill out yet."

"She's definitely filled out now, eh?" Mary laughed. "I'll bet you wouldn't mind looking at her a little closer, would you?"

"I'd much rather examine your nice bod, Babe. Especially once I get you stretched out."

They'd entered the dungeon and now Mary stopped and looked around. Tom followed her, but didn't say anything. After a minute of just looking at everything she began to open drawers and examine the contents. "Been so long you've forgotten what we have here?" Tom teased.

Mary shook her head. "Come here and look into the drawers. Tell me what you see."

Tom came over to join her and examined each drawer as she opened it. After several he, too, stopped and looked around the dungeon. Slowly he said, "Do things look a little out of place to you?"

"Yeah," Mary replied. "Not much, but a few things aren't where we usually leave them. And I also noticed the combination on the lock before I opened it. You know how we always set it to 1234 when we close up? Well, it wasn't. It was set to 5574. Want to bet that the kids haven't been in here?"

"I'd say you're probably right," Tom slowly decided. "You think there's a chance that they've been playing with our toys?"

"As a guess I'd say about 95%. Not surprising, really. They are related to us and you know how much both of us love this stuff. I certainly don't mind, but I'm curious and I'd like to know for sure. They said they could stay another week. Maybe we can set up something to find out for sure."

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Tom asked.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could find an excuse to be gone for half a day or so and put a thread on the door jam or something," Mary replied.

"Yeah, maybe," Tom said. "Just like James Bond. But right now I want to get you out of those clothes and stretched across the horse."

"Well, Big Boy," Mary said as she began unbuttoning her shirt, "let's see if you're man enough to do anything about it."

"OK, Hot Stuff," Tom replied, removing his own shirt and picking up a cat from a drawer. "I'll see what I can do to convince you."

...

By one, Dan and Lisa, now full of good Italian food, were on their way home. Neither, however, was concentrating on that destination. Lisa kept letting her hand run up and down the inside of Dan's leg and Dan's hand often left the wheel to touch Lisa's breast or her bare legs. When they were about two thirds of the way through the hour and a half trip, Dan saw a sign and suddenly said, "I know just the place."

"Where's that?" Lisa asked.

"You'll see in a couple of minutes," Dan said. "The turn is right up here." He swung left into a Forest Service road labeled "Hickory Creek." "Ever been back here?" Dan asked.

"I think once a long time ago. Isn't there a picnic grounds overlooking a waterfall?"

"That's right," Dan replied. "But there's something else. You'll see." They drove on for a mile and a half along the narrow gravel road. Finally the road ended at a parking area large enough for about three or four cars. There were two picnic tables and a single grill. Otherwise the place could have been untouched forest of the seventeenth century. As Dan got out of the car he said, "No tire tracks. Looks like no one has been here since the last rain. It's used mostly in the late fall by hunters as a jumping off point."

Lisa looked around. At the edge of the cleared area a bluff dropped about six feet down to a narrow stream. Hickory trees surrounded the stream, giving it its name. The stream fell over a series of rapids - not really a waterfall at all - giving a pleasant, tinkling background sound. "It looks like a great place just for a picnic," she said. 'We'll have to remember it." Then, surprised at herself, she thought, "I'm already thinking in terms of 'we.' It just seems natural that if I come here again it will be with Dan."

"Yeah," Dan said. "But since we're already full of food, I have something else in mind." Grabbing the blanket from the back of the car, he added, "Now come on and I'll show you a great place for dessert."

He led Lisa to the edge of the clearing and as they approached a grove of large hickories, a path appeared in front of them. It looked largely unused, which wasn't surprising, but it was still clear. It appeared to follow the creek upstream, but within a hundred feet it started to climb. They hiked for fifteen minutes, always uphill, and were soon sweating in the warm air. Dan pulled off his shirt and Lisa unbuttoned her own, letting it hang open. Dan could see that her nipples were already hard. His own cock was pressing against his shorts and, more to encourage himself than Lisa, he said, "Just a little farther."

They came to a place where the trail seemed to level off and Dan slowed, looking along the right side of the path. Suddenly he pointed. "Here." He pushed a branch aside and started down an even smaller side trail. However this trail only ran about a hundred feet. Suddenly the trees stopped and left a clear area thirty feet wide between the end of the path and the edge of a cliff. Dan and Lisa walked towards the cliff edge. Looking over they found that they had climbed about a hundred and fifty feet above the stream which wound along below them. They were high enough to see across the tree tops on the far side of the stream all the way to a distant ridge. The sky was an intense blue with only a few white clouds and a soft breeze moved the warm air across the clearing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.