Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Once during the middle of the night Dan awakened to hear Lisa moaning softly in her sleep. At first he was afraid she was hurting from the beating, but as he watched he saw her hips and breasts move involuntarily as if she were having sex. She writhed for several minutes and then settled a little. Dan wasn't sure, but he thought she might have come in her sleep.

He reached out and stroked her thigh. A smile came to her face and Lisa's eyes blinked open. For a second she looked at Dan without really seeing him, but then awareness returned. "You were making noises," Dan said. "I wanted to make sure you weren't hurting too much, but I guess you're OK."

A dreamy look came across Lisa's face. "I was just having the most wonderful dream about helpless young maidens, medieval dungeons, handsome knights, and a beautiful, wicked queen. It's fading and I can't remember much of it now, but it left me horny as hell. So why don't you wipe that silly grin off your face and fuck me."

Dan laughed. "Yes, my lady. I certainly wouldn't want to waste that feeling." He lowered his mouth to her pussy and the two spent the next twenty minutes making love.

Dan next came awake to the feeling of Lisa rubbing her bare tits against his chest as she tried, with her bound hands and feet, to roll on top of him. "Hi," he said.

"Hi, yourself. It's morning and I'm still horny, but I can't quite seem to do much about it like this. Have you got a suggestion?"

Dan didn't answer, but pulled her mouth against his and used his other hand to move her ass atop him. Soon he was once again embedded deeply in her wet pussy, the two of them fucking to another hot climax.

Afterwards Dan released Lisa's hands and feet. He went over to the window and moved back the heavy drapes. It was still cloudy but the wind had dropped. He touched the glass and decided that it was probably pretty chilly outside. He turned back to Lisa. "What time do you have to leave today?" he asked.

"I really ought to get going by ten or eleven," she said. "Burr! It's cold in here."

"I'm afraid it's going to be cool enough that you'll have to wear clothes today. I can build up the fire in here again, but when we go out of the room, we'd better get dressed." He headed to the fireplace and soon had the embers blazing once more.

Lisa came up behind him and wrapped the blanket around both of their shoulders. "The good thing is that, knowing these mountains, I think when I get back next week it will probably be hot again."

"I'm sure of that," Dan said. "I know it will be hot. And probably the weather will warm up too."

Lisa punched his arm. "You're incorrigible! But I'm glad. I know I agreed that I'm a girl who likes sex. But I've had more sex in the last week than all last year and I still feel insatiable! I'm not sure what you've done to me, but I'm constantly hot and wet and can't seem to get enough. The way I feel now I'll probably rape you on sight when I get back next week."

"I don't know what's happened either, but I like it. Would you believe that I've been celibate since last May when the girl I'd been seeing graduated? And up here for the last two months I haven't had a chance. That is, except for some dates - quite a few, actually - as they say, with Ma Hand and her five daughters."

Lisa laughed. "Well, I wasn't counting that either. Except in my case I guess it would be Pa Hand and his five sons. Anyway, since we've only got a couple of hours now and since it's cold out, let's just bring in a couple of bagels and eat in here. We'll have to get dressed soon enough. But first, I think maybe I need to get that plug out. It's felt great, but it's in the way now, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, me too. The main bathroom has a heat lamp, so let's run down there quickly." He gave her a quick slap on the ass and started for the door with Lisa right behind him.

They each bent over in the shower stall while the other removed the plug. "Leave them in the shower," Dan said. "I'll clean them and straighten up the dungeon after you leave. You go ahead and use this room and I'll take a quick trip to the one upstairs. All your clothes are still locked in your car, so when you're finished here, why don't you get us the bagels and I'll run out and bring your clothes in so they can warm up a little. OK?"

"Fine with me. Just bring in the back pack and I can find something in it. I'll take the food back into the TV room, so just meet me there."

Dan hurried upstairs and made his own bathroom stop, shivering in the cool temperatures. He then grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt from his own closet and started back down. He stopped in the TV room long enough to drop off his clothes and then went to the back door. He stepped out onto the porch and was hit with the cool air. He pulled a raincoat from a nearby hook and slipped his feet into some high rubber farm boots. It wasn't really warm but he figured he could last long enough to get to the barn and back.

In a couple of minutes Dan, having dropped the coat and boots on the porch, entered the TV room again carrying Lisa's pack. She was already seated in front of the fire holding a mug of hot chocolate in one hand and a bagel in the other. "There's a mug here for you," she said. "Thank goodness for microwaves."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.