Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Dan slowly opened his eyes. His head felt thick, almost as though he were hung over, and awareness was slow in returning. He was in his own bed, naked, and Lisa, equally naked, was still sound asleep beside him. Sometime one of them must have pulled up a sheet, covering them. He glanced at the clock on the bedside table. It read one twenty-five and Dan had to look a second time to realize it was one twenty-five PM. Then as he remembered that it had been past six in the morning when they finally came up here, it began to make a little more sense. He still felt pretty worn out and wondered just how Lisa must feel. After all, while the last few days had been pretty demanding on him, they had been much harder on Lisa.

He looked over at her sleeping form and thought again how incredibly sexy she was. Just then she moved slightly and made a soft, indeterminate sound. Looking at her aroused him and he decided that he would wake her with some sexy stimulation. He gently pulled the sheet back, revealing her lovely body. He started to lower his head to her breast when what he saw suddenly stopped him. She was still covered with red lines from the whipping he had given her earlier. Her mouth looked puffy and her breasts - especially the nipples and surrounding area - looked like they were probably still very sore. He hesitated and changed direction, lightly kissing her eyelids instead.

In a few seconds Lisa blinked. First there was a quick smile and then, as she turned slightly, a distinct grimace. Dan smiled down at her. "Good morning, or I should say afternoon. How are you feeling?"

He could see her muscles tense a little, but she lay where she was and replied, "I'm fine, except I don't think I can move from the eyebrows down." At Dan's look of concern she quickly added, "I'm OK. I knew I'd be sore and I was right that I'd hurt like hell today. But I wouldn't have missed a minute of the last few days. Just give me a minute to loosen up."

Dan still looked worried. "I really didn't mean to hurt you too much. I'm sorry if I got too carried away."

Lisa stopped him. "You didn't get carried away. I asked for all of it and I seem to remember I had a safeword I could have used if I'd wanted to. So quit worrying about it. I'd love to try more of that stuff but I'm kind of afraid I may need a little while to recover." She looked up and down Dan's bare body and added, "In fact I feel like raping you right now. But before you start anything I also have to add I don't think I'm up to it. The spirit is very willing, but the body hurts too much."

Lisa began to slowly stretch and started to sit up. Dan could now see that her back and ass were also covered with a number of red lines and her pussy looked rather sore and swelled. Finally she sat up and groaned. "I feel like I spent too many hours out in the sun and also I think every muscle I have aches." Then she grinned at him and said, "Sort of like the girl who wanted to become an Eskimo."

Dan looked at her with a big question mark on his face, as if she wasn't making any sense at all.

Lisa laughed and said. "There's a story about a girl who really loved the Eskimo culture and decided she wanted to become a real Eskimo. So she went to the tribal leaders and they told her that to be officially adopted into the tribe she had to do three things. First she had to build an igloo using no tools. Then she had to kill a polar bear with her bare hands. And finally she had to make love to an Eskimo man. So the next day she set out early and by afternoon came back and took the tribal leaders to the most beautiful igloo they had ever seen. Everyone approved and said she had done the first task wonderfully. So the next morning she again left early. By late afternoon the tribal leaders began to worry a little about her. Finally, after dusk, she came stumbling back into the village. They could see that she was scratched and bitten, her clothes were in tatters and she was limping. She came up to the leaders gathered around the fire and said, 'All right. Now where is this Eskimo man I have to kill."

Dan broke up laughing and was joined by Lisa. After they had calmed down, he suggested first a hot bath to let her soak away some of the aches. Then he would rub some lotion on her damaged skin. While she was bathing he would get them something to eat and bring it upstairs. Lisa agreed and he helped her to the bathroom.

When Dan came back upstairs awhile later, dressed in a pair of cutoffs and carrying a tray, Lisa was drying herself. "That made a big difference," she said. "But I still hurt a bit."

Dan set the tray aside and spent the next ten minutes rubbing lotion all over her damaged skin and massaging her sore muscles. When he had finished he brought a small table over beside the bed and set the tray on it. He then drew up a chair on one side and tossed a robe to Lisa where she sat on the bed.

"If you don't have any objection, I'll leave the robe off," Lisa said. "I've gotten used to being naked and besides I'm afraid anything touching me might irritate."

Dan stopped and looked at her. "If I don't have any objection!?! Lisa, you are the most beautiful and sexy creature I've ever seen or imagined. I don't think I would object if you never wore clothes in my presence again."

Lisa laughed and looked a little embarrassed. "I'm not quite that good. But I'm glad you think so. And by the way, the same goes for me. You've turned me on since I was twelve and the last few days have been incredible. I love looking at your body and if I weren't so sore I would probably have already had you twice today."

The couple finished their meal and Dan gathered everything back onto the tray and started to take it back down. "Just a second," Lisa said. "I'll come with you. I want to move around a little." Then as she stood and gave a little groan added, "I just better not move too fast."

They went downstairs, Lisa still naked. As Dan put the tray in the kitchen, Lisa started out the door. He quickly caught up with her as she started down towards the pond. When they reached the grassy slope above the swimming area, Lisa lowered herself to the ground and Dan sank down beside her. She leaned over and put her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Dan let his hands roam up from her ass and around to her breasts. As he started to touch her nipples, Lisa pulled back and let out a gasp. "Ouch! I guess I'm more sensitive there than I thought. Dan, I'm afraid I'm just too sore for much of anything today. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Dan laughed. We've had sex fifty one times in the last five days as well as I've beat hell out of you and tortured you in lots of other ways. I am amazed you held up until now."

"But still I'm sorry," Lisa said. "You won the bet and the bet was that you got to keep me for a captive for the next two weeks. I want you to be able to whip me and otherwise enjoy my captivity, so to speak."

"That's all right," Dan replied. "I don't mind if we let the bet go. I told you the last five days have been wonderful, more than any fantasy I could have imagined."

"But I don't want to let the bet go. You're my fantasy, too, remember? Tell you what. I've got an idea. You have about four weeks until school starts. Right?"

Dan nodded and Lisa continued, "OK. Suppose I call Diana - she's the girlfriend I told you I was going to meet - and arrange to meet her this week instead. That will give me a week to recover and then I can come back and we can have the next three weeks after that. How does that sound?"

"Well," Dan slowly replied, "As long as you come back. I really like you, Lisa, and I don't want this week to just disappear. The sex is fantastic, but more than that I mean I really do like you."

Lisa looked at him with something like, but not exactly, longing in her eyes. "Don't worry, Dan. It took me years to get you to really notice me. I'm not going to let you get away that easily. Besides, I think the sex is fantastic, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.