Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The two slept the sleep of the exhausted until Dan woke at about six the next morning. He was used to getting up even earlier than this, but then his activities the last couple of days had been demanding to say the least. "But I certainly am not complaining," he thought as he looked over at Lisa's tight ass as she lay still asleep. As he watched her sleep and thought about their activities, Dan realized he was already hard. Lisa began to stir and Dan took advantage by running his fingers over her body. Soon she was awake and becoming aroused and Dan wasted little time in entering her pussy from behind as she, still tied to the bed, struggled against him to get him deeper within herself.

They showered together and as they soaped each other they started getting turned on again. They finished their shower with Lisa holding on to the shower with her hands over her head while Dan fucked her against the shower wall.

This day continued much like the last. They swam, hiked in the woods. This time Dan didn't bother wearing anything except shoes either. They watched more videos. At lunchtime they took a picnic out under the apple trees on the hill behind the house and feasted on sandwiches, fruit, and each other. They slept for awhile in the shade and when they awoke found they were again hungry - at least for each other.

The following day was much the same. A few more cat naps, but neither seemed to be tiring of the overload of sex. At one point Lisa even said, "I can't believe I'm still hot for you almost all the time. I know I said I like sex, but I've never even come close to anything like this. I hope I don't wear you out too much to do anything the next couple of weeks - regardless of who wins the bet."

"Don't worry," Dan replied. "I'm a little surprised myself, but I'm still getting hard every time I look at you. Maybe your wanting me all those years has caught up and now I'm feeling the same way. Speaking of which, if you could come sit on my lap and spread your legs a little... Oh, yes, that's the way. Keep going. Keep going."

By the time supper came, the score sheet showed a total of thirty nine. "And," Lisa thought as she looked at the sheet, "we're just three days and one hour into the five. I'd better get used to the idea of being his captive for another week or so. Not that I find that prospect too forbidding."

They ate supper on the porch again and talked some more about the past. "You know," Dan said, "I should really be exhausted, but I'm not at all. It must be the company. I would have thought that by now we'd be like that picture of Tom and Mary in the dining room."

Lisa looked blank. "What picture. The only one I remember is the one from their honeymoon with Tom sitting in a wicker chair and Mary standing behind him. I think there were some horses and stables in the background. Is that the one and if so what does it have to do with us?"

"That's the one, all right," Dan said. You know the story about that? No? Well, they had been out horseback riding all day. When I was about eight I was interested in horses and riding and was up here one summer. I kept asking Uncle Tom about the picture and he told me all about it. How they had been riding all day and he was worn out. Aunt Mary hadn't done much riding before that and was pretty stiff and bruised from sitting in a saddle all day. Well, one time after that a neighbor woman - there were neighbors here then - was over and we were all sitting in the dining room having lunch. She asked about the photo and since I, as an eight year old, was proud to know about something that an adult didn't, explained. Oh course the way I told it was: 'That's Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom on their honeymoon. She was too sore to sit down and he was too tired to stand up.'"

Lisa burst into laughter and nearly choked on her drink. "I'll bet that went over well."

Dan had joined her laughter. "No kidding. Aunt Mary turned fourteen shades of red and spent the next couple of minutes stammering out the rest of the story about riding. At the time I didn't understand what had happened, but I got the idea not to try and talk about the photo any more."

After a few minutes Lisa said, "You know I wonder if this interest in BDSM might be genetic. I've had the feeling a few times that Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary might have been doing something like that. Once or twice while I was staying here I'm almost sure the sounds I heard coming from their bedroom could have been spankings. And Aunt Mary always looked so contented and smug the next morning."

"You know, you might be right. Once I thought I heard something like that myself. And once when I was about nine and helping Aunt Mary carry laundry up to her room to put away, I saw a bunch of leather straps lying on the floor. I thought it kind of funny that they would have the horse harness in their bedroom, but who understood adults. Now that you mention it I'll bet those weren't used on horses. I'm sure they had their secrets."

"Speaking of secrets," Dan went on, "guess what I found last week down in the room where they store the canned stuff in the basement."

Lisa stopped with her fork half way to her mouth. "A secret door?"

"How in the world did you guess? Did you already know about it?" Dan asked.

"No. But one summer when I was about nine or ten, before that storage room was there, I was down in the basement exploring. There was a big sheet of plywood leaning against the wall where the shelves are now. I was able to get behind it and found a little combination padlock on what looked like a hidden door. But I left to go home the next day before I could try to get it open and when I came back the next summer there were shelves of canned tomatoes and peaches where the door had been."

Dan said, "They didn't move the door. They just built the shelves over it. Last week I went down there to get one of those jars of peaches and stumbled a little when I reached for it. I grabbed the edge of the shelves to catch myself and my fingers hit a little stud behind the support. When I pressed it, the shelves unlatched on one side and swung out of the way. The door and padlock are still there behind them. I'm still deciding it I should try to open it."

Lisa responded, "I think that should be our project for tomorrow." Then added in a sweet voice, "That is, if you can find the time between the ten or twelve times you are supposed to be fucking me." This was followed by what could only be described as a coy smile, somewhat compromised by the fact that the smile was the only thing she was wearing.

Dan suddenly said, "Why wait for tomorrow? Let's clean this stuff up and try tonight. Unless you're too tired - or maybe to sore?"

"No," Lisa laughed, "Come on. Let's see if we can guess the combination or pick the lock or something."

They carried the dishes back through the dining room to the kitchen, stopping to laugh again at the old photo on the wall. When everything was loaded in the dishwasher, they descended the stairs to the basement.

They entered the storage area and Dan showed Lisa the hidden stud. He pressed it and a latch released allowing them to swing the entire shelving unit back out of the way. This revealed a short, narrow door with a four digit combination lock. "That's the same door," Lisa cried. "And the same lock, or one just like it. I remember that I had never seen one like it. All the locks I knew about had a single dial that you turned left and right. This one had four numbered dials you could set. I doubt we can pick this one."

Dan nodded. "That's for sure. These are good locks. We'll just have to guess the combination if we want to get into it. Well, I guess we can start with their birthdays." He tried each with no result.

"What about in reverse order? "Lisa asked.

"Good idea. Let's try." But this didn't work either. "Maybe their wedding anniversary?" Dan asked. But again no luck.

"Any other ideas?" Dan asked.

"Not that I can think of. No, wait. I remember Aunt Mary once said there was one date she would remember better than her own wedding day. I think it was when she and Tom first met. Or, thinking back on the way she looked when she told me about it, maybe it was the first time they went to bed together. Anyway it was February 4, 1958. They would have been eighteen then, so it could have been either. Let's try that." She set the dials to 2-4-5-8, but nothing happened. "Oh, well, it was worth a try," she said.

"Don't give up so fast," Dan said. Try it backwards like you suggested before.

Lisa set the dials to 8-5-4-2 and pulled. The lock sprang open and she let out a little cry. "That's it! Now their secrets will be revealed."

But now Dan hesitated a little. "Should we really be looking in there? After all, it isn't really ours."

Lisa slowly nodded, but then said, "Maybe not. But knowing them I don't really think they would mind. They always believed hard work and ingenuity should be rewarded and were ready to let you get away with something if you did it in a clever manner. Besides, didn't you say they told you to use the place like your own?"

"Yes, they did. But this might be stretching that a little. But I think you are right about them not minding. They always were ready to not notice if I was able to be sneaky in a unique way."

"Anyway," Lisa laughed, "we're probably going to talk ourselves into it sooner or later, so let's go ahead and see if they've got a hidden pile of gold or a bunch of bodies buried or whatever."

"Yeah, you're right." Dan joined her in laughter and then removed the lock. The little door opened easily and they ducked low to get through it. Inside was a tiny room or hall, just large enough for the two of them to get into. At the other end was a second door, but no lock this time. Dan reached for the second door and pulled, but nothing happened. He pushed, wiggled, and shook it. He could tell it wasn't sealed, but it still wouldn't open and he couldn't see a catch of any kind. The door did seem to be held at a single point, but if there was a catch there he couldn't find any kind of release. He turned and looked at Lisa. "Any more ideas?" he asked.

"Maybe say the magic words?" she asked. "No, let's think about this. You have two doors. Why have two if you need to open both to go through. Unless... Unless you are only supposed to open one at a time. Sort of like an airlock."

"You mean you think it's a vacuum on the other side?" Dan asked with sarcasm in his voice.

"No, silly, but maybe they didn't want anyone to be able to see all the way inside from the basement. Here, I'll close the first door. Now try the second."

Dan tugged at the handle and the door swung easily open. It was pitch black inside and they could see nothing from the small streak of light that made it past the first closed door. Dan felt around the inside of the jam and found a switch. He flipped it and dim lights came on inside. He and Lisa stepped through.

Both of them stopped and stared, looking around the eighteen by twenty foot room. "Wow! was all Dan could say.

"It really must be genetic," Lisa finally said. For there in front of them was a dungeon right out of one of the magazines Dan had spoken of. The concrete walls had iron rings set in several places. Chains dangled from the ceiling and they could see other rings in the floor. There was a large, heavy x-frame much like the one they had seen in the film, except that this one was covered with padded black leather. There was a waist high padded leather-covered table and another piece of furniture that looked like some kind of bench. There was also a leather covered vaulting horse such as was found in a school gym. On one of the walls was hung a collection of whips, crops, straps, switches, and paddles. There were also many different straps, cuffs, buckles and bunches of rope for binding the victim. A cabinet in one corner had drawers that probably contained other interesting items. In another corner there was a shower stall along side a sink and toilet.

Finally Dan broke the silence. "Looks like we're not the first to play these games around here, doesn't it? I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we use this for me to torment my own captive for the next few days."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.