It Started with a Coach Ride
Chapter 3B

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3B - Caught in a cyclone whilst traveling on a coach and saving a woman from the wreckage led to spending days together in a cabin awaiting rescue. To be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size  

How had I affected this woman this way, she was like putty in my hands. I respected this elderly woman and wanted her just to be happy, if what we did made her that way then, that was what I will do.

Grace and Granette rose and started mingling with their friends who were also Caroline's and I just sat there looking. There were some beautiful women here of all ages, but I could tell that they belong to this social group by their voices and bearing. I seemed to have been accepted and I was looking forward to seeing if they were the same as my previous partners. One woman in particular caught my attention, again she was a small woman, maybe small women attract me, I have never thought much about it before, but here was almost a replica of Rena. She was just under five feet, of slim build, wide hips, a good pair of knockers on her, her hair was well-groomed and auburn coloured. She was wearing a flared dress, high heeled shoes and enough jewellery to show she was worth a few dollars. I also noticed she wore a wedding ring on her finger. She somehow had a submissive face, I just couldn't describe it I just felt she was very submissive by her stance as well. She saw me watching her and she smiled. I smiled too and she started walking over to my table.

I remembered Granette's advice and stood as she arrived and I was towering over her, dwarfing her. I felt self-conscious and Indicated for her to sit for I couldn't get to the back of her chair and we both sat down.

"I haven't seen you at these gatherings before, but I see you are a real friend of Caroline's, so maybe I have just not seen you." She said.

"I doubt if you would have missed me I stand out a bit. I'm Marco and who have I the pleasure of talking to?"

"Mrs Van Berg, Oh Katrina, call me Katrina," she blustered.

I had made one of these people blustered was what went through my mind. "Katrina it is then. Is your husband here with you?" (establish where the competition is)

"Unfortunately he has to travel a lot as our business is mostly in the exporting field." (She's lonely)

"What a pity leaving a beautiful woman alone at nights." (flattery)

"I curl up with a book in bed, I don't mind." (I bet it is some romance novel and she dreams of having a cock rove up her.)

"I too, but I lie and watch a movie," I answered.

"We don't have a TV in my bedroom, but then maybe I could have one installed. I don't watch much TV" (Not our bedroom but hers she either does have a bedroom to herself or thinks she is unattached)

"It is nice to have someone to talk to in the early evenings, for otherwise the night seems to drag," I said.

"Yes it does, these gatherings are fine but they are during the day, they would be better in the evenings," she said. (so she is lonely in the evenings)

"Maybe I'll have to call round and we can keep each other company for an hour or so?" Just a small bait, which I'm sure will be rejected, this first time.

"I couldn't have a strange man in my house after dark, when my husband is away," (Thinking about it)

"Of course you can't, but I'm no stranger, I'm a friend of Caroline's," (show credibility)

"You are too, or you and her wouldn't have kissed." (she had seen me kiss her, now considering)

"It was just a thought," I said.

"Maybe I could call on you, then tongues wouldn't wag and it would only be for a short time, maybe a coffee?" (really considering other possibilities and convincing herself it will be OK)

"Look I'll give you my telephone number and address. I have decorators in just now, maybe after they have finished, give me a ring in a couple of days, you know what builders are like, give you one date then extend it."(Don't know what Gran has organized, so need time. I also need some business cards with my details on it) I made as if I were looking for something. "I seem to have left my business cards behind."

"Here, write your details in this," she said handing me her address book. (Now she was interested, and wanted my details.)

I wrote them down and returned her book and pen, which I noticed was gold.

"It was nice talking to you Marco, maybe I will take you up on your offer one evening," she said rising and making for a group of females, either to boast or fill the others in with my details.

"Well that was one I didn't expect to check you out, do you know her husband is a multimillionaire, and is twice her age at least." Granette said as she came up behind me.

I filled her in with what she and I had said.

"You worked that one out, and you will be all right your apartment will be ready in three days. No matter when you get home tonight you have to tell me what happened."

"A bit nosey are you, but certainly I'll keep you up on what goes on."

About four o'clock the place simply emptied and I was still sitting at the small table when Caroline came over and sat down beside me. "Alone at last except for the servants, come with me and let them get the place cleaned, they won't start while you are sitting here." She kissed me then just like the one I gave her, "returning your kiss," she said rising and I followed.

We went upstairs and into her bedroom when compared with mine was huge. She wasted no time, for once I was in she closed and locked the door, wrapped her arms around my neck and was grinding her mouth on to mine. She also had my leg between hers pushing her crotch hard against it.

"Oh I wanted to do that whenever I saw you, you must be good for Grace has never looked so happy and full of life. I am honestly wet as hell can we get on with it. I doubt if I can last another minute, I have waited so long for the right man to come along." With that the expensive dress she was wearing was lying in a ring on the floor followed by another ring which was her slip. There in front of me was this attractive woman who a day before would have scared the shits out of me, begging for me to fuck her. Oh I was going to do that all right and in seconds flat I was naked with my great cock sticking up at attention.

Seeing me stripped she too dropped her panties and undid the clasp at the front of her bra and just threw it away from her, backed up and fell backwards on to her bed on top of a silk bedspread. I moved silently on her pink covered carpet and just lifted her legs and she opened them as far apart as she could and I placed my hot knob just inside her open labial lips. A gentle push and I was sliding into the most influential woman in this city and she was thrusting her pelvis up to meet my invasion.

"Oh yes, just keep going, it's out of this world." She said as a shudder went through her whole body, it seemed impossible that she could climax so quickly, but she did. Her legs came right up and I had a pair of heels one on each shoulder and a hold of her hips as I bottomed out into this sweet-smelling woman. She smelt as if she had bathed in perfume, it was so strong. I loved women who smell sweet but I also love the smell of an aroused woman, and even through all her perfume permeated her own pheromones.

She had told the truth about being wet for when I went to insert my cock in her, her whole vagina was actually dripping. I now leant forward and took a breast in each hand and massaged each especially on the under surface then the nipples concentrating on each alternately. She was rolling and thrusting her pelvis sending the most pleasant sensations through my inserted cock, as I started pumping in slow deliberate strokes. Here was another woman who had her eyes closed and wearing a smile as the head moving from side to side slowly like someone flavouring a pleasant sweet.

Oh I was loving this now, she was so very receptive and it was obvious that she loved a big cock by the way she was reacting. I doubted that this was going to be a one-off jump and she would be back for more. I didn't care for I was getting as much pleasure as she was. The average time they say is 4.7 minutes for a good fuck. Well we had been at it for six minutes before I could hold back no longer and filled her delightful cunt with as much as I could of my sperm. I felt myself spurt and spurt and kept hold of her hips until I felt myself become limp and begin to slip out. I then eased her legs down gently and stepped back. I moved closer and then lay down beside her.

"Has that helped your itch, or do you need more treatment?"

"I think I could do with another application, but not for a few hours, must let this one soak in." She said laughing. "That was sensational, I thought you were going to split me wide open when you first entered me, but oh then, pure joy, sorry I let go so soon, I was so pent-up, but I told you didn't I." She said leaning over and pulling me on top of her and crushing her mouth on to mine.

"Come on let's have a spa and get ready for later," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me up and through a mirrored door into her bathroom. The spa was started and the pumps started churning the water as we entered, then she was hugging me again. This woman was really happy with life at the present moment at least.

We then lay back and let the water massage our whole bodies. I just had to ask, "Caroline what if your husband comes in, there will be hell to pay."

"We are married in name only he has never stepped foot in this house, he lives his life, I live mine it is simple as that, as long as whatever we do doesn't go public."

"So he doesn't mind if you entertain other men?"

"I haven't entertained other men, you are the first, and hope the last."

"You mean this is only to be a one-night stand?" I asked. I just had to find out otherwise I felt like a prostitute.

"I certainly hope not, I have waited a long-time for someone like you to turn up and I want you and I to be very good friends. Oh I know you will bed most of my friends, get into their knickers, I know they are all clean, but step out of the circle and shaft some low life and then our friendship is over."

Since she was being frank with me I felt I too must say something. "I have already been told that and there is no fear of that happening, I too have this fear of catching a disease I don't like condoms, it's like having a shower with a raincoat on. I would rather do without than use them."

"Marco, I hate them also I like to feel flesh inside me not rubber, if any of my friends ever get infected, they would be ostracised. But the ones who would be looking for some itch treatment wouldn't have been with another man, for ages. You can almost say that you have a large harem all to yourself, but of course some will be loathe approaching you. Grace and I will try to help but we cannot say to them if you want a good fuck go and ask Marco"

"Caroline, such language from so distinguished a woman," I said and we both started to laugh.

"Yes we will get on great together, I have one favour, -- no I will ask you another time," she said, but I never pushed it. I had to get to know her better before I started pressuring her.

We dressed again and then we had a light dinner and returned to her bedroom, where we discarded our clothing and jumped back on to her bed. She took hold of my hardening penis and kissed the knob on the end. "I want to be on top, I honestly have never been on top, I want to take command of the situation. I heard its called "Riding the cock horse," is that true?"

"Yes and it's even in a nursery rhyme I have been told."

"Not Banbury Cross, surely."

"So I have been told."

"Well I have to try this then," she said getting astride my hips.

She was stretching up adjusting herself and my cock to fit into her vagina. I still couldn't get over the fact that here was snooty Caroline in front of me with her breasts swinging, trying to place my plumb sized head of my cock into her pussy. I leant forward and in one thrust pushed it in until the crown was buried. Now it was up to her and she lowered herself down going very slow and in front of my eyes I watched myself slipping up inside her. It was fascinating; I hadn't taken so much notice to detail as I did this time. When she rose it was as if her vagina didn't want to be deprived of my penis and the lips came out trying to hold it in, then as she lowered herself they disappeared back into their warm nest.

Whatever it was, Caroline was making the most of it and it took her almost two minutes before our pubic bones at last clashed together.

"It must be up to my stomach, I've never felt a cock going so deep into me before, I must have stretched a lot.

"Eleven inches at least," I said.

"Are you that big, I have never had a man as big as you, funny this time it was easier to go in and I didn't have that fear of being split open. I love sitting here though; it's very comfortable and sexy."

"Caroline you couldn't get any sexier, speaking of sexier; you sure love your sex don't you?"

"I've really missed it and this has given me the pleasure I have missed for so long."

Now she started to ride the cock horse as she pumped herself up and down, again she climaxed after only a few strokes and I thought she would fall off. I put my hand down and slipped it between us and rubbed her clitoris. I really touched the right spot for her eyes rolled and she moved so fast up and down my shaft, my hand following her and rubbing her small button. Twice, three, four times she shuddered threw back her head so her hair fell away from her body, and then fell on to my chest, leaving me still hard within her and not yet climaxing.

I hugged her to me and the perfume from her hair was enough to just hold her close. I kissed the side of her neck for that was all I could reach and her arms came around me holding me tight as well. We just lay here like that, now her legs straightened and she was lying on top full-length with her legs tight together locking me within her. My cock must have been bent at ninety degree angle, but I wasn't complaining.

"I love you," she said into the pillow or was it my neck.

Why do women say such things, and only after a few hours, I believe that love grows, not suddenly happen. I feel she means I lust you, that would be more like it, but I wasn't going to argue with her. I just held her and let her hug me as we lay on the bed.

As I became limp I slipped out of her moist passage and then she rolled over on to her side and looked right into my face. This was not the face of the Caroline; I saw on TV or the newspapers, this was a softer more human woman. "I meant what I said; I have never felt this way about anyone before, except my daughter."

"You're daughter?" Grace said she had no children.

"Yes I have a retarded daughter; there are only a few very close friends who know about Margaret, she is twenty-four, a fully mature woman, who has a mind of a ten-year-old. I would like you to meet Margaret. Will you come with me; she lives in this house. Please on your word of honour tell no-one about her. I am then at your mercy from now on."

"I pulled her again to me and kissed the top of her head. "Caroline, I will say nothing to anyone. Yes let's go and see Margaret."

We got up and washed and she took me to the back of the house where there was a unit built. She unlocked the door and we went in, there was a woman sitting watching TV. "Kate, I'm taking Marco in to see Margaret, its OK you stay there."

"Kate is one of the nurses who look after Margaret; she also lives in the unit. We have to keep the door locked or Margaret will run away, and well, you will see in a minute."

In a room which could only be described as a teenager's den there was a beautiful young woman sitting on a stool by a computer, playing a children's game. She turned and saw us. "Evening mummy, have you brought this man to fuck me, I want to be fucked, I told you."

"See what I mean, if she got out that would be what she wants most. There is no way to shut off this urge she has, yes here are drugs but I don't want my daughter dependent on drugs, you could ease her urge, but that would be asking a great deal from you. First the mother and then the child, but she isn't a child, you can see for yourself, she is a vibrant young woman, craving for some sexual loving."

"Could you and Kate leave me and Margaret alone for half an hour?"

"You mean you will, Oh how will I ever repay you?"

"Caroline, let's see first before you start thanking me."

I took off my jacket as Caroline left the room, then I heard the TV going off and the front door slam shut. "Now Margaret what is it that you want?" I said to her and I realised she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. What a bloody waste.

"Where's mum gone, she said one day I could have a man."

"I am a man, Margaret."

"No a man has a thing between his legs."

"You have a thing between your legs," I replied.

"His thing fits into my thing."

"Have you ever seen a man's thing?"

"Only in a book."

"Would you like to see a man's thing?"

"Yes than he can put it in my thing and it will be nice."

God how simple can she be, but at least she has the right idea.

I undid my belt and took off my trousers and underpants and turned and showed her. She was over in a flash and took hold of my now rigid member. 'Oh yes that is the thing, can you put it in my thing, I want to be fucked.

"Take your panties down and we will," I said.

Up went the dress and down came a pair of cotton briefs. I had a flash of the most gorgeous thighs for just a second before the dress dropped again.

"Now Margaret there is several ways you can get fucked, you can lie on your back, sit on my thing or kneel on the ground, what way would you like, do you understand what I said?"

Obviously she did but was thinking about it. "Kneel on the carpet," she corrected me.

"Well down you go, kneel"

"Can we do the other ways as well?"

"Another time Margaret, we will do that another time."

"Oh goody, we will do it another time," she said just like a little child.

She had the most gracious hips wide and with a soft bottom, I saw as I pulled her dress over her bottom and to her waist. I got behind her and inserted a finger into her vagina.

"I do that too, but it won't go in very far," she said looking behind her.

I then opened her lips and slid my knob in and it was her who moved her hips back and I slipped well into her so tight passage. I pushed and sank in up to the hilt and slapped our bodies together. She was as nice as her mother, but a bit more pliable and loving it as much as she rocked back and forward as I pumped as well. I then held her hips and pulled her pelvis towards me as I thrust forward at least sinking in another half-inch. No longer was a child but a voluptuous young woman in front of me as we got into unison. She climaxed with a shudder, which made her vagina grip my penis as I too climaxed within her young body.

"I slowly withdrew and watched as our spare juices ran out and down her leg. I grabbed her panties and wiped away the excess. She was just kneeling there with her head on her hands and a smile on her face.

"Well Margaret you have been fucked, what do you think about that?" I said getting my trousers back on.

"That was the best feeling I have ever had, when are we going to do it the other ways. I like you, Mummy likes you too I can tell. Not many people come to visit me will you come and visit me.

"Yes I will and I will ask your mummy if I can take you out for a ride in my car."

"I don't go out much either. Can I give you a kiss I want to kiss you."

"Of course you can." I said holding out my arms.

"No 24-year old woman has ever held me so tight before or kissed me the way Margaret done. Good-looking 24-year old women hardly ever looked at me, especially one who was as beautiful as she was.

When Caroline returned Margaret and I were sitting on her bed Margaret had both arms around me and I had one holding her. "Oh mummy, he is my boyfriend too," Margaret said when she saw her mother.

Caroline just stopped and put her hand up to her mouth, then a second later dashed over and hugged me as well, now tears streaming down her face. "Is Marco your boyfriend Margaret?"

"Oh yes mummy, he is." She replied.

I made to get up but Margaret clung to me, and I had to ease her arms off. "You promised you would come and see me. Mummy I want him to stay here."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.