The Right To Remain Silent - Cover

The Right To Remain Silent

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alysia and Eric were on a drive home after a vacation when Alysia decides to seduce her husband. Someone else noticed her at a reststop and she finds herself paying for her actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Alysia heard keys jingling before she felt Jake unlocking the cuffs. "Get in," he told her with a deep guttural tone. The car was dark but she climbed into the car and began to crawl over the cold seat. Before she reached the other side she felt his hands grab her from behind and stop her. With only one hand now on her hip she heard the belt rattling and figured the other hand was messing with his pants. Her skirt was flipped up and she felt his hot wet tongue move over her slit. Despite wanting to slap him the feeling was magnificent and caused her to squeal. His hand moved under her shirt and moved the bra up exposing her breast. His hand began to knead and caress her fleshy tit. She felt him toy with her erect nipple and the pleasure flowing from it spread through her body. She leaned forward until her forehead was pressed against the car's interior. His tongue was stiffly plunged into her wet hole and she groaned. It felt great but in that moment she wanted something stiffer to be in its place.

She sensed more movement but his hand continued to tease her breast. She felt the tip of his cock as he pressed it against her pussy. He pushed forward, trying to let his cock find its way into her but it missed and slid over her clit causing her to jump. After a second try he missed again so she brought her hand under to guide him. He pressed forward slowly, entering her and didn't stop until he was deeply seated within her. Once he was inside her completely he stopped and said, "Mmm."

They stayed motionless while she panted. She wanted him to move and pound into her. Her level of arousal was unrelenting and she needed a release soon. He must have felt the same thing because he began to pull back and push forward with a purpose. He held her hip with one hand and grabbed her breast with the other. She heard him growl while he continued to pleasure her.

She felt her orgasm begin to rise just as he pulled out of her and she let her frustration be known. He sat back in the car seat and pulled her on top of him. With her body straddling him he held his dripping cock upright for her to impale herself onto it. Holding his shoulders, she began to ride him. Her rhythm was steady and the lust that she could see in his eyes, due to their close contact, surprised her. When he captured her lips with his, again she was surprised. For a split second, while she continued to ride the stranger who was in a cop's uniform, she asked herself, What the hell am I doing? When his hand began playing with her nipple that was still exposed under her t-shirt and deepened their kiss, she lost her ability for rational thought. Reality melted away and all there was for her was the pleasure that his hand, mouth and cock were bringing her.

The car was sweltering and her face was dampened with sweat. She felt the orgasm build and she yelled when her release shook her body like a convulsion. Her rhythm up and down stopped and the walls of her pussy gripped his cock, holding it in place. It seemed to trigger his release because she heard him groan, "Ahh..."

For several moments they stayed motionless waiting out the last vestiges of their orgasms and as the stars that were bursting behind her eyes faded the magnitude of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks.

Through her panting breath she asked, "Have I paid the fine now?"

He laughed while his hand held her hips, keeping her on him for a bit longer. Still, he didn't answer her question.

"Well have I?" she asked again.

"Ma'am, you have the right to remain silent," he began to say.

"What?" she asked flabbergasted.

"... anything you do say could cause us a heap of trouble. You have the right to go home now."

She felt the flood of shock wash away from her and anger filled her.

"What the hell am I supposed to tell my husband was going on?" she asked before climbing off of him and opening the car door. The car windows were fogged up and the cool night air was refreshing. After fixing her bra back over her bare breast she heard him climb out of the car and close the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.