Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

Just behind the fire she made out in the gloom a group of men and some lights, one of which was switched on as she watched, lighting up the group around the fire. So, this was not some exercise in nocturnal diabolism. It was just some people making a film! Relieved at this, and unable to endure the cold for one more second, she decided to risk going down to them and asking if she could warm herself by the fire for a few minutes before going on her way. She really was quite desperately cold by now.

This sort of person was sure not to be too scandalised at the sight of a naked woman! Not likely - the things they all got up to! One long round of lechery and licensed debauchery - that was the life these people led - hell, they probably wouldn't bat an eyelid when they saw her!

As she approached the group, a couple of them looked round and their jaws gaped wide open at the sight of the naked and lovely Veronica. This unnerved her a bit - she had expected a bit more sang-froid!

"I wonder if I might warm myself by the fire for a few minutes?" she said rather nervously and with her teeth chattering. " I'm bloody freezing as you can see!"

One of the women in the group replied. "Of course - are you in some kind of trouble? You've been attacked by some bloody man or men, haven't you? Bastards - all of them! We can get the police if you like and I'm sure we can find something for you to wear!"

"No. I'm deliberately naked. Too long a story to bore you with. I'm nearly home - all I want is to get warm enough to tackle the last lap."

At this a fussy and harassed-looking man, holding a clip board, came bustling up to them.

"Come on everybody! Time to shoot this bloody scene before the fire starts to go down. Let's get on with it!"

He looked at Veronica. "I don't recognise you. What are you doing here? Never mind! At least you undress a lot more quickly than the rest of this lot!"

Veronica became aware that, all about her, the men and women around the fire were stripping off their clothes. Soon she was no longer unique in her nudity! The lady who had first befriended her explained to the director that Veronica was not part of the act but merely a passer-by in need of some warmth.

"Well, you'll have to either dance around the fire with all these good people or go away. Otherwise it'll ruin the scene. Write down your name and address here and we'll be in touch with you about the fee in due course. Two hundred pounds for being an important extra!"

Veronica, still in a bit of a daze, scribbled down her name and address. Soon after she was dancing hand in hand with two others as part of a ring of revellers, or whatever, around the lovely roaring fire. Golly! That was better, she thought as she began to cease shivering and start to perspire instead!

Whatever the film she was taking part in, the bonfire scene was soon over and she found herself sitting, still near enough to feel the blessed heat of the fire, and talking to two of the other extras. One was a man and the other the same woman who had spoken to her in the first place. He was called Jeremy and she, his fiancé, was called Drusilla. They both sat without replacing their own clothes, perhaps as a way of making Veronica not feel out of place. Veronica was about to be on her way home (time was pressing somewhat), when there was a scream of pain and a commotion from the fringe of the group. The man in charge - presumably the director, came across, looking more worried and stressed than ever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.