Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

The old man's brain certainly did seem to have been rejuvenated by the coffee and Veronica lost three games in a row before her luck began to change. Tiring of her lack of success, she varied her opening in the next game, in which she was Black. The game ended in stalemate and Veronica resolved to pursue the same approach next time. The old boy clearly had great trouble coping with knights. Twice she almost managed to fork his Queen and rook, and she knew this was her only hope of overcoming him.

Once again he asked for a pause, and the now tepid coffee was replaced by some freshly brewed. Once again Veronica stood chatting in the kitchen to Miss Prosser, who tried unsuccessfully not to show how much she liked being so close to the naked guest. Just as they were about to rejoin the old financier, she touched Veronica on the arm. There was an earnest look on her face, in which the nude girl also detected and undertone of longing.

"Don't think those two brutes who arrested you are typical. We aren't all predatory - live and let live is the code most of us go by. I can't say I blame them in a way, though. You are so lovely - so very, very lovely. Coming upon you the way they did must have unhinged them a bit, and I can see why, although I hope they both are dismissed form the force - and they will be!".

"Thank you very much for the compliment!" Veronica blushed scarlet. She returned the older woman's gesture, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Do you have a lover, Miss Prosser?" she asked.

"No. I never have done. Mostly I stay celibate. The name is Phoebe, by the way."

"Would you like to kiss me, Phoebe? You have been so kind. I would like it if you did - really I would!"

The other woman needed little encouragement and the pair embraced, tongue seeking out tongue for many long seconds. Veronica had never done this with a woman before and certainly had no intention of doing so again, but found the experience quite enjoyable, nonetheless. Phoebe obviously found it a great deal more than mildly enjoyable! This previously calm and capable lady began to gasp and moan and as their mouths drew apart there was a look of longing on that previously impassive face. She uttered a string of passionate endearments. Then her customary self possession returned and she disengaged herself.

"You'd best get back to the game, my dear. And I hope you do beat him at least once. You've still got over an hour! Good luck, and don't forget to say "Goodbye" when you leave!"

They went back into the front room with the coffee. Mr Vane-Clatworthy looked up briefly.

"Wipe Veronica's lipstick off, Miss Prosser. It really doesn't suit you! But I'm glad the two of you are friends!"

The good lady went the deepest shade of red that Veronica had ever seen anyone go in her life and looked as if she might burst into tears at any moment. Infuriated that Phoebe had been spoken to so rudely and that she was the cause of her embarrassment, Veronica walked over to the sideboard, where she saw a box of tissues. She wiped her own mouth free of the stuff and went across to Phoebe.

"Let me wipe it off for you. It's my fault it's there in the first place." She did the necessary and then clasped Phoebe in her arms and kissed her again, much longer, much harder and much more passionately than before. Finally she drew back and smiled at the other woman.

"There, I think that was a better effort, don't you? And try to find a lover. We all need someone to love, each in our own way!"

Alone again, Veronica resumed her seat. "That was bloody rude of you and quite unforgivable. I hope you apologise to her pretty soon. Her loyalty to you deserves a better reward than that", she hissed in a voice laden with icy fury.

"How right you are, my dear. I will indeed make my peace with her later on, as she knows full well I will! Now. I suggest we get back to the fray. I see that time is marching on, as the saying goes. Only time for a couple more and all will be lost for you. Such a pity!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.