Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

"You got her OK, Teresa?" asked the woman called Harry.

"Sure thing, Harriet" said the first lady policeman, gripping Veronica so hard and immovably that she could not break free no matter how desperately she struggled - and the terrified girl struggled with all her might. Harriet interposed her body between Veronica and the handful of onlookers and then deftly punched her very, very hard in the solar plexus, causing her struggles to cease immediately! Veronica was engulfed with an avalanche of pure and unalloyed pain of a strength and intensity such as she had never experienced before in the whole of her short life. It had been a wicked blow - the sort of punch that could stop the heart beating. Veronica fought for survival against the agony, knowing that much worse was in store for her - or would be if this pair had their way!.

Taking advantage of the near paralysed state to which she had just reduced her with such efficient brutality, the other woman began to fumble for a pair of handcuffs and was clearly about to secure Veronica when something providential happened.

The unpleasant youth, whom Veronica had noticed leaving the station at the same time as she, had, by now, emerged from the station entrance into the main road. He was still walking slowly and looking pale and oddly dazed, something that Veronica noticed, despite her having more important things on her mind, what with the still undiminished pain from that terrific body punch she just taken. Suddenly the young man leapt into the air, coming down on his head with a crash. He immediately started writhing and twitching in the most horrible fashion.

A couple of other passengers paused in their homeward journey and looked nervously at this threshing and foaming. Then they saw the two policewomen, sighed with relief that they did not need to offer help, and continued on their way. The poor boy! thought Veronica, all her loathing for him instantly forgotten, obviously an epileptic and in the throes of a very severe fit indeed.

"You'll have to go and help him, Harry. Don't worry!" said Teresa. " I've got this little beauty nice and tight. See to him and then we can have a bit of fun with her on the way to the station! I can't wait for us to have her and those sweet tits to ourselves for a while. We'll drive back the long way round! You can have her first, Harry, and you won't need to hurry - we'll both of us have plenty of quality time with her!"

"OK Teresa. Don't let her go, now! I love blondes and I'm feeling really horny tonight!"

The other woman then hastened to go to the aid of the unfortunate boy and Teresa continued to hold Veronica in what, were I disposed to employ that literary short-cut called cliché, I would call a vice-like grip. Veronica had partly recovered from the blow by this time, although she was still in atrocious and mind-bending pain. She stayed limp and relaxed, hoping that the lesbian policewoman's vigilance might slacken.

Harriet was obviously having trouble and one blow from the poor unfortunate's flailing arms caught her on the face, knocking her backwards.

"She can't cope on her own. You'll need to help as well" gasped Veronica in a faint voice. Teresa's answer was a viciously tightened grip, almost breaking Veronica's arm and causing her to scream in pain.

"Oh! Are we ever going to enjoy ourselves with you when we get you in the car!" she sneered as she continued rhythmically to jerk Veronica's arm back viciously. "We'll stop off somewhere nice and quiet and have lots and lots of lovely, lovely sexy fun! I can't wait to get my hands on those luscious firm tits and my tongue into your sweet mouth and juicy pussy! You won't mind, will you sweetie? If you do mind, you might get a few very nasty bruises - resisting arrest and all that - to say nothing of a bad fall down the stairs later on! So just be a sensible girl and lie back and enjoy it when the time comes!"

The fit was obviously nowhere near burning itself out and Harriet was sent flying again, obviously unable to control the boy's thrashing and writhing. He was clearly in danger of doing himself lasting harm and Veronica felt Teresa's grip loosen as she realised she would have to help.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.