Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

The unctuously smiling Mr Spiro watched as Veronica's hands fumbled reluctantly with the last but one item standing between her and total nudity. Looking at the almost liquid quality of her shimmering bosom when restrained by the thin fabric, he was half expecting to see her breasts sag down to her stomach. He was delighted when they remained firm, pointing proudly ahead, the rose pink nipples hard and prominent. How sorry he was not to be going for a ride on that train later on!

He handed her the by now sickeningly familiar envelope. She opened it, trying desperately to keep her hands from shaking and with her stomach performing somersaults. By the time this was over, she would surely succumb to the mother and father of all nervous collapses!

"Hello Veronica my dear!

"From now on things become interesting! You will walk out of the restaurant after first publicly bestowing a grateful good night kiss on the welcoming lips of the good Mr Spiro, and walk across the road, (being careful not to cause a traffic accident!) to the North London Line Station called Dalston Kingsland. Catch a train going in the direction of Richmond, but do not go this far, getting off at the stop called Kentish Town West.

"I feel sure that the dreary lives of the little folk who are forced to travel daily on this route will be immeasurably enriched by the sight of your fair and lovely form as you stand looking like a Greek statue, only so much warmer and more real!

"Try your very, and I feel sure resourceful and competent best, to avoid the prying eyed insolence and officiousness of the Metropolitan Police Service and the British Transport Police. Those fine bodies of men and women, being zealous and conscientious officers might very well feel, if they saw you, obliged to curtail your activities and unwittingly destroy your hopes of financial independence.

"Once out of the station proceed with all due speed to the following address. And knock three times on the door. I provide a simple map for your use.

"Good luck. How sad it would be for you to fail now after coming so far!"

She kissed the smiling Mr Spiro and left with his valedictory "Kali Nikta" ringing in her ears and the taste of his garlic laden and enthusiastic kiss in her mouth. YUCK! She had always had reservations concerning the use of the tongue at such times! "I bet Douglass's tongue will be super, though, when HE kisses me!" she thought.

Thank the Lord it was nearly dark by this time and the street was getting less crowded as she made her way to the station, putting her ticket through the automatic barrier and going down to the platform. A few delighted catcalls greeted her sally out of the café and across the road to the station, but the sound of police whistles remained mercifully unheard! There were very few people around and she hoped that she was in luck, hiding herself away behind a notice board intending to remain unseen until the train arrived. She offered up silent and heartfelt thanks for the absence of station staff. Public service cuts aren't entirely bad, she reflected!

Alas, this was not to be! Had she but known it, the last train had departed only seconds before she arrived onto the platform and the next one was not for another twenty minutes - if it was on time! She looked up at the black sky, with, this being London, only the very brightest of the stars visible. It was going to be a clear and cold night! Already the temperature was falling and the all but naked girl shivered and shook uncontrollably. "HURRY UP train! I'm bloody dying here!" she thought as the minutes passed.

She had been waiting for fifteen minutes when she noticed people were arriving and drifting up the platform in her direction. She shrank back, hoping to avoid detection, but one pair spotted her and came up to see whether or not their eyes were deceiving them. They were young and looked pretty happy to be together, embracing and kissing with touching frequency and intensity - obviously in the first mad flush of youthful infatuation. Lucky pair!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.