Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

My mind was in turmoil as I prepared the evening meal and I was almost constantly aroused for hours. Somehow or other I managed to hide my distraction from my husband and daughter and put a show of almost normality as we carried out our usual evening activities. Anne had a date and left not long after the dishes were stacked in the dishwasher leaving Roy and myself to settle down to our usual exciting entertainment, some pointless and inane pap on TV.

We were both half asleep, me dreaming about my new fantasy when the object of my lust joined us. Peter settled into a chair opposite mine and beside his father and with a sigh, commented,

"I suppose there's nothing but crap on, but I need a break. All that study is doing my head in." he leaned back and relaxed, idly watching the screen.

Both Roy and I had footstools matching our armchairs and I had one foot resting on my one with the other foot on the floor. I noticed that Peter was looking at me with increasing frequency and thought that he must be remembering our earlier tryst and was finding me irresistible. Eventually I realised that what he was interested in was the view up my skirt that I was presenting him with my bent knee and feet spread apart. Far from being shocked or embarrassed by my exposure I found it arousing and exciting and if anything my thighs opened even wider and my knee rose higher.

After about half an hour I was almost squirming in my seat with the sexual tension I could feel rising within me and by the look on Peter's face he was getting fairly het-up himself. The struggle to pretend that I wasn't aware of what was happening was also getting more and more difficult and finally I was forced to lower my feet, stand up, and, mumbling something about needing a pee, head off to the bathroom.

Snibbing the door securely behind me I lowered my panties, dragged my skirt up around my waist and lowered myself to the toilet seat. I thrust my hand between my wide-spread thighs and desperately inserted a couple of fingers into my throbbing pussy. I was absolutely saturated, all slippery and hot and my fingers met no resistance as they penetrated to their full length deep inside me. The lips of my cunt were swollen and wide open and I was almost frantic in the way that I jammed almost my whole hand in and out between them. I needed more and I searched desperately around the bathroom until I realised that there was a conveniently shaped bottle of hair conditioner on the shelf above the bath and I forced myself to stand on my now trembling legs and grab it before slumping back down.

I was correct, it was possible to push it inside me and work it round, giving me much increased sensation and, when I began to rub directly on my clitoris as I fucked myself with my plastic lover, I didn't take long to climax, biting my lip to stop me screaming loudly as I did so.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.