Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

I lay there with my mind blank as my husband, Roy, grunted and shuddered as he squirted his seed inside me. Finished, he kissed me briefly, rolled off and turned onto his side, muttered 'Goodnight' and was snoring within seconds.

This had been the story of our lovemaking for some years and Roy now gave even less consideration to my needs and satisfaction than he had when we married so many years ago. In the early days I knew no better and thought that my lack of climaxes was because of our inexperience or that maybe there was something wrong with me. Sadly, by the time I had done some reading, our ways were set and my husband was too set in his ways to ever change. Now days our 'lovemaking' was quite infrequent and it only occurred when Roy felt the need.

I reached out and grabbed the box of tissues from my night table, plugged a few of them between the lips of my vagina to stop the sticky fluid seeping down my legs and climbed out of bed to go to the bathroom to clean-up. I only had to pull my nightie down from waist level as 'he' only pulled it up far enough to get at my vagina, not seeming to have any interest in the rest of my body these days.

In the bathroom, after securely locking the door, I sat on the toilet and pulled the tissues free to drop them in the bowl before releasing my urine, which had been building up since we started that night's sex, in a powerful gush, hoping that it would flush me out. Even after the torrent of my pee had ceased I sat there for a while making sure I was empty and feeling sorry for myself. Finally I wiped myself dry with a wad of toilet paper and flushed the cistern before going to the basin and washing my face and crotch with a hot soapy flannel.

After drying off I leant on the basin looking into the mirror and thinking. On impulse I stripped off my nightie and stood there stark naked and critically considered myself. I was of medium height, not overweight (only a couple of kilos heavier than when I married), and still had a nice mop of light brown hair with only a few grey hairs showing. Admittedly I had a few tiny crows feet wrinkles appearing at the corner of my eyes but my nose was quite pert and I had full, sensual lips concealing even, white teeth and I thought I smiled very nicely. I was 41 years old, for God's sake, with 2 children and considered that, while no raving beauty, I had weathered pretty well.

My eyes slid down my body and evaluated my breasts. These were of medium size and still looked cute. They sagged a bit but the areolas were of a medium brown colour and my nipples were prominent and good sized. When they were sitting in a good bra I was sure that any normal man would be eager to get at them.

My waist was a bit bigger these days but was still well defined and my tummy below it only bulged enough to be sexy. My pubic hair was thick and luxuriant and I kept it trimmed neatly and tidily and it only partially concealed the large puffy lips of my pussy. I had exercised vigorously after the birth of each of my children and I knew that, while elastic, my vagina was still tight and like that of a much younger woman. My legs were nicely formed and even though my thighs were larger than when I was a girl they were still firm and almost cellulite free. My bum, from what I could see of it, seemed to be firm and nicely shaped and, all in all, I considered myself to still be a good-looking and sexy woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.