Part of a Bigger Picture - Cover

Part of a Bigger Picture

Copyright© 2006 by Cherokee Minx

Chapter 1: At the Inn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: At the Inn - This is just a small part of an on-going story, and I'd love some feedback on it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Horror   FemaleDom   Group Sex  

Since the Bartender was busy and could not talk, an old man told Seeker that the Were's were most evil creatures, and should be hunted down at all times. She listened quite amused, and said, "Hmmm, I'll take this under consideration"

After she finished her drinks, she wandered out into the darkness to head for the stables to check on her mount. In the barn were two men; Blacksmiths from the looks of them. They looked her up and down, taking in her lithe figure and seductive eyes, and there was no mistaking what she wanted/needed. She was hungry, and these two would do Just fine, she mused. One was hugely built, and had the body of a Blacksmith, the other was probably just an apprentice.

She walked over to them, and the taller of the two stood up and looked at her while she ran her hands over his burley chest. She dropped her head and nibbled at where his nipples would be if his clothing was gone. He grunted as she nipped him there with her sharp, white teeth. Not a word was said as the second one came up behind her to rub his now hard cock against the tightness of her pants. She moved backward as she kissed the taller man, as his hands found her large globes. She growled a bit and licked his neck, sending chill blanes all over his body. The one behind her was unbuckling her breeches, as the tall one was removing her shirt.

He bent to suckle on her titties as she arched her back in pleasure. "Bite" she commanded softly. He obeyed, and she moaned out in pleasure as his teeth bit her pointy nipples.

The one behind her had her breeches down, and was roughly thrusting his fingers in and out of her steaming womanhood. She was in total heat now, and ready for pleasure. She whispered, "Let go over to the hay. I want some of this cock"

The stumbled over to the hay, and fell together. As soon as she was on her back, the tall man attacked her pussy with gusto, eating of her richness for all he was worth, while the other was taking his pants off. The littler one leaned over her, offering her his now solid member. She growled, grabbing him and taking his cock into her mouth, and ravaging that cock like a fine delicacy. Neither man noticed that her eyes had changed to adjust to the darkness in the back of the barn, neither cared.

All they could focus on was the pheromones coming from the woman. Man number one was thrusting his big, thick, fingers into her roughly, producing loud moans and growls of pleasure. She licked and suckled on the cock of the smaller man, licking all of the precious pre-cum from the head of his quivering member now.

In his euphoric state, he failed to feel her sharp teeth sink into the tender flesh just at the base his cock, as bliss ran all through his body. She drank lightly, for she wasn't here to feed after all, she was here for pleasure. He would never know she had drank of his life fluids.

The other man had his cover-all's off now letting her see his muscular body, and massive cock. He rubbed it slowly over her sopping wet slit and she moaned in want. She breathed out, "Ohh yes. That's what I want. Lay back now, do it"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.