Was It My Wife? - Cover

Was It My Wife?

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brian heard a story about his wife. could it be true? If so, what would he do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor  

It was late on a Monday afternoon as I sat on the crapper with my pants down around my ankles and listened as they laughed at me. They thought the whole thing was funny, especially the part about my not having a clue. How could a guy not know his wife was cheating on him and doing it right under his nose? Collin Wilson, the one that said he was screwing my wife was telling Ben Cramer, his friend how he had seduced her at the party last week. That was the party where I was called away during the festivities to investigate a scene of a break in at a local art gallery. I was only gone for about two hours but I did return before the evening was over. I found my wife at a table with three other people, one of them Collin Wilson. The other couple sitting there was his boss and his wife.

My name is Brian Sexton and I am an insurance investigator for a world wide insurance company that deals exclusively with high rent clients. You probably wouldn't recognize the name since we catered to a very exclusive clientele. I joined them right out of college and I've been with them now for just more than 15 years. I'm 37 and in my prime. My job is to investigate the conditions around accidents where a large claim might be made. Most of it's routine, but sometimes it gets quite exciting. I investigate thefts and robberies mostly but sometimes auto accidents if more than one or two of our cars are involved. I am very good at it and I have a reputation in my industry. I was often lent out to other companies, but at a steep price. I traveled often but never for long periods, and if a lengthy investigation was required, I had people to stay at the site and do the legwork.

I've been married to Alison for 14 years and we have two wonderful kids, Regina 10 and Christine 8. Alison is a year older than I and works for the same company as a receptionist for Bill Quinn, the President of the company. She and I met and married before she joined the company, but when she lost her job, I wanted her to try to work for my company. We had to get permission from HR since it was against company policy for employees to fraternize, but since I was a valuable employee, they agreed to hire her. Fortunately, Bill Quinn was looking for a new secretary and Alison had more than five years as a personal assistant to a corporate biggie. He interviewed her and liked her immediately. She was hired as his personal secretary.

The two men that I mentioned earlier, Collin Wilson and Ben Cramer, were specialist underwriters who wrote policies for large companies or individuals with very expensive holdings. They were acquaintances only, not friends of mine. Both worked for Jerry Skogins, a nice guy who was a good friend. I reported directly to Bill Quinn and worked independently most times, but I sometimes took interesting assignments from Jerry.

The conversation that I overheard was just a week after the party. I had come to the restroom to relieve myself and I had been sitting there for some time with cramps and sweats. I had eaten some scallops for lunch a day ago and I think they might have been just a little ripe. While I was cursing the fates, Collin and Ben came in. They seemed oblivious to the closed door of the stall and began to talk about the party. That's when Collin started to brag about his latest conquest to Ben. I listened to the story with a growing sickness in my gut that had nothing to do with the cramps and sweats from bad fish.

"How'd you get in her pants? I didn't think she was that kind of woman? Come on, tell me since I wasn't there myself."

"We danced a couple of dances and she was quite friendly but Brian was there and she just smiled when I suggested we go off to my office. She said that Brian wouldn't be too pleased if she were to do that."

"So, then what? What did you do?"

"Well, I talked her into a drink at the bar with me while Brian was dancing with Judy, his secretary. I had the bartender give me a double shot and I substituted mine with hers while she was talking with someone else. That was the easy part. I just wanted to get her a little tipsy so I could cop a feel on the dance floor. You know, take what I could get."

"Yea, but Brian was still there so what could you really do? Hey, wait a minute. You didn't arrange his leaving did you?"

"Hell no. That was just dumb luck. We were dancing a fast dance when he came over to tell her he had to leave for a while. She wanted him to take her home first but he told her to stay and have fun since he was sure he could get back before too long. She wasn't too keen on the idea but she stayed. She sat with me and Jerry and his wife."

"What happened next? Get to the good part."

"Well, Brian left and I got her another drink. I had Joe do a double again and she never noticed the difference. We danced a couple of slow dances and by then she was almost out of it. She was hanging on me while I grabbed her ass, and a couple of times, she pressed against my cock and sort of giggled. I knew that one or two more drinks were all it would take. I got her another one and she chugged it down like a pro."

"I can see it coming."

"You got it. One more double and she was feeling lightheaded. I suggested we go outside for some air and she came willingly. I took her out to my car and we sat in the back. She was almost out of it so I slipped a hand under her skirt and felt her pussy. She just groaned but didn't stop me. I stuck two fingers inside her and started to finger fuck her and she loved it. She was humping my hand like a wild woman. I couldn't take any more so I pulled her dress up over her head and then dropped my drawers so that I could get at her. She just watched me, waiting, you know? When she saw my cock, she grabbed it and pulled it right into her mouth. She gave me a quick blowjob and I almost came in her mouth but that's not what I was there for. I pushed her back and got between her legs while she stuck her legs right up in the air. I had a straight shot to her pussy and I took it. She was so wet, I slipped in right up to the hilt and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She was crying and screaming fit to be tied and I had to put my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. I pounded the shit out of her and she begged for all I had. I gave it to her and she loved it. I couldn't keep it up too long and finally blew my load. It was fantastic. When I was done, I made her clean me with her mouth and she did it."

"I can't believe that Alison would do that. She never seemed like the type to cheat on her husband or to give in to the likes of you. Are you sure this actually happened?"

"I shit you not. I have a date with her next Saturday when she normally goes to get her hair done. She said she'd meet me and for me to get a motel room. I'm gonna fuck her all afternoon, you watch and see."

"Well, I envy you man. Alison is one hot piece of ass. I always wondered what Brian did to deserve her. Maybe you can set me up when you get tired of her."

"Maybe, we'll see. In the meantime, don't even think about this conversation. I don't want anything to screw this up. OK?"

"No problem."

They both walked out of the restroom while I sat there trying to keep my stomach from climbing out through my mouth. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. Could this actually be true? I began to think back to that night.

It was almost 11:00 when I returned to the party and Alison was sitting with Collin, and Julie and Jerry Skogins. Alison didn't appear to be drunk when I sat down and she had been talking with Julie about the kids. Collin spoke to me but didn't stay more than a few more minutes before he left. I did notice Alison say anything to him but I thought nothing of it. The only thing that was strange about that night was that Alison wanted to make love when we got home. That was not all that unusual but she normally didn't want to do it that late. That night, she was particularly hot. Guilt? Remorse? Maybe.

It had been a week since the party, and I hadn't seen any difference in Alison or her behavior. She never mentioned anything about me being gone during the party or anything about what she did when I was gone. I did ask her and she said she danced some with Collin and Jerry but mostly just watched. She and Julie were talking about school and the play the kids were in but she said that was about all. She would rather have come home when I left, she said. I let it drop and decided to watch her more carefully.

"Hey, babe. Do you have plans for this Saturday? I was going to go golfing if it's OK with you." I watched her face for her reaction.

"I get my hair done this Saturday just after lunch. It should take me at least an hour or an hour and a half. Where are you going to go for golf?"

So she was going to get her hair done. How would Collin know that unless she told him? I hadn't even known that. It seemed that this thing was all too real.

"I guess the country club. I might see if Ben Cramer can join me. I think he and Jerry are members there aren't they?"

"I have no idea. I know Jerry is but I don't know either Ben or his wife very well, so, I don't really know."

"Me either. Hey, what about Collin Wilson? You were talking to him at the party weren't you? He might just be able to go."

Alison turned to give me a strange look. She paused before she answered.

"Why would you want to go with him? He is, pardon the expression, an asshole! I had to dance with him a couple of times at the party, but I was really turned off by him. He's a real piece of work."

Now that was interesting. Was she trying to talk me out of asking him so they could have their get together or was she trying to convince me that she didn't like him? Either way, it seemed very unusual for her to talk about someone else that way.

"Oh, I don't know much about him but he's a friend of Ben's and they seem to share everything. Maybe it's a bad idea. I'll just call Phil and Charlie. They always want me to join them."

"That sounds like a better plan. Stay away from Collin. He's bad news."

"OK, he's off my list. So you're OK with golf?"

"It's fine with me since I'll be out anyway. Why don't we plan for dinner later at The Cypress Inn? My hair will be beautiful and you'll be relaxed from golf. You can take me out and show me off. I can drop Chrissie and Gina off at my parents."

I agreed and we made plans to meet Saturday afternoon at home by 5:30 to get ready. If I was careful, I could get all the information I needed to divorce her ass that afternoon. It would be really neat to lay it on her at dinner at one of the nicest places in town.

At work the next day I went down to the equipment room to get some of the things I needed to do my 'investigation' of my wife and her lover. I decided to take one of the company vans with the surveillance gear. I would leave it at the company lot until Saturday morning when I left for 'golf'. I got two of the small transmitters to put into her purse and car and one of the small GPS units that I could install in her car. That would tell me exactly where she was at any time. The van was also video capable but I couldn't decide what to do with it. Since Collin said they were going to a motel, I couldn't see any way to take pictures. Maybe I could put a camera unit in her jacket, but only if I knew what she was going to wear. I would try, but couldn't be sure.

If she went anywhere, I could follow her by the GPS unit. The surveillance van could tap into its signal so that I could watch her location on a grid in the van. It was programmed with the local street maps so I could tell the actual address within a hundred feet. The sound transmitters would pick up any voices and I could record them in the van. All of this could be done automatically so I didn't even have to be in the van. All I had to do was park it within a mile of where she was. Neat!

I planned to spend the rest of the week just observing. I was very good at it since that was what I did for a living. I watched Ben and Collin but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I normally stopped in to see my loving wife at least once a day, but now I stopped a little more often. I still saw nothing to make me suspicious but decided to try to see what I could get out of Ben. He was working on a policy for a large factory complex and I normally spent some time just looking over the site and making 'contingency plans' for a possible disaster. It was called risk analysis and was part of every underwriting process.

I stopped by his desk, just across from Collin's that Tuesday. He was there working on his draft.

"Hey, Ben. I'd like to take a look at Baxter's plant layout today. Got some time to take me around?"

He looked up with a distracted look on his face until he registered what I was talking about and then just shrugged.

"Sure, I can go anytime. I need to get back there anyway to take some pictures. When do you want to go?"

"How about an hour or so?"

"Great. I'll stop and pick you up at your desk on the way,"

I left after a few more words and looked back just as I was moving around the corner in time to see a smirk between Ben and Collin. They looked at me just as I walked out of sight. Interesting? Assholes!

I decided I was going to make Ben pay. He was not guilty of anything except collusion with Collin and making crude remarks about my wife, but he was in on the plan and decided to watch me get cuckolded by Collin so he was just as guilty in my book.

Ben stopped by about an hour later as planned and we left in my truck. I put one of the little transmitters in my truck console. It could pick up any conversation in or around the truck. I wanted some of what I was going to say to Ben on tape. Some would be just between him and me.

As we pulled out of the lot and started the 25-minute trip to Baxter's, I began to talk.

"So, tell me Ben. Did you enjoy the party last week?"

"I wasn't able to make it Brian. I was traveling so I missed all the fun."

"What fun was that Ben? Was that Collin screwing my wife? Is that the fun you missed?"

Ben was stunned and didn't know what to say. He stuttered and twisted in his seat and actually reached for the door handle until he realized where he was. He finally slumped down and looked over at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.