A Meeting of Minds: Two Authors' Journey - Cover

A Meeting of Minds: Two Authors' Journey

Copyright© 2006 by Wolf Goddess

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa secretly writes stories about female submission. Although she lacks the experience, her zeal for it overshadows the obvious. Sir Will writes stories of female submission that draws Lisa's curiosity. Will she use this man to co-write a great story, or will this be the story of her life? Despite the lack of interesting codes, a very intense, erotic tale it will turn out to be once they have pushed each other to the limits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Opening the door of room 335, Bill thought it looked like any other Embassy Suites with its large, twin beds, separate bathrooms, and heavy curtains. The large TV and movie box sat in the armoire by the window. As he observed his surroundings, Bill noticed the room had that scent which seemed to be a feature of all motel and hotel chains: dust, human sweat, and cleaning polish.

He threw his large, too large, carry-on bag onto the surprisingly fluffy bed. It had been a long flight down from New York and coming the day after his arrival from London, he was tired and weary. Normally, this feeling would be compounded by thoughts of work the following day, but this trip to the Mid-West was different. He was there to meet a close friend, an intimate friend, a friend he had never met.

They had conversed often, always by email and mostly about their sexual fantasies. She had started to write to him after reading one of his stories, intrigued to know more about the man who wrote so knowingly about female submission. She had learned he was divorced and that he enjoyed being dominant in a sexual relationship. Lisa also learned that he was a bit of a softy away from the bedroom and this apparent dichotomy fascinated her; fascinated her almost more than her own longing to explore her deepest sexual feelings.

He discovered, with some disappointment, that Lisa was engaged. She had a somewhat stable relationship with her fiancee, but in her heart a big question mark remained. His parents accepted her with open arms, and thought she would make a perfect addition to their son, and company. She received her degree and was eager to begin her career, her life. Yet there was another side to her, a hidden, suppressed side.

Lisa yearned to explore these longings deep within her and explore her sexual boundaries. She yearned to explore submission, even pain, to heighten her sexual response. Lisa believed she could experience a greater fulfillment if she could just understand more.

Then one day she had found one of Bill's stories in which the female submissive seemed to mirror her own inner visions. It touched her like no story had before and she had to send him feedback, little realising that this would start their long and sensual correspondence. Eventually, she would send him a picture of herself and some of her own stories causing them to explore the possibility of collaborating on a single story. They made a few attempts to get started, but failed.

They lacked that shared concept which would enable them to write the story in their own styles. Secretly, they both had given up the attempt, yet neither wanted to discourage the other. Sometime later, Bill mentioned that he would be in the U.S. on business and asked if she could meet him in New York. It was only after he had clicked the send button that he realised he was offering to take their relationship one step, one 'big' step, further.

He was suggesting they both move out of the comfort of their own secret worlds in order to meet face-to-face. Lisa could not travel to meet him, but suggested they talk on the phone. Bill called her cell and in one brief phone call told Lisa that, if she could not come to New York, he could come to her. They could meet for an afternoon, he suggested, and discuss their story plans or whatever else they thought of.

He basically just wanted them to meet, look each other in the eyes, and compose the best story the site had ever seen. Now, sitting in the room, Bill was not quite so sure about things. It was easy, relatively easy, to play the dominant on the phone, but now the imminent meeting was making him less sure of his ground. With all his previous lady friends, the relationship had developed face to face.

It was much easier in person to tell if a lady would meet his own desires for a submissive partner or simply make pleasant company in or out of bed. Here he was, waiting for his cell to ring, to meet a woman who may not actually be any of the things she had pretended to be. Would she even phone? he asked himself. Would she turn up for the meeting? again he asked, his imagination running wild.

Certainly his current self-doubt would not help enforce his presence as dominant over women.


Lisa sat in her vehicle, contemplating. She had already surpassed rational thought and knew it was too late to undo what they had arranged. She envisioned this scene in her mind many times and still did not know what to expect. Her curiosity, as well as desire for this stranger propelled her into making the decision many weeks, many emails ago. Lisa reminded herself of the story she had read and remembered the intensity she had felt from his words.

She understood sending feedback was customary, but did not expect a response. So when he returned her mail with a warm greeting, she was seduced into accepting his offer to stay in touch. Bill's cyber demeanour made her pulse quicken; his speech was friendly and intelligent. She was thoroughly surprised to discover that his whereabouts were in her beloved Europe, where she had lived as a child.

Visiting London was one of her other passions and she thought of asking Bill to be her guide. However, at the time, Lisa was convinced that they would never meet; the distance--in both senses--was too great. The photo Bill sent her while on vacation came back to mind. She could not see much of his eyes behind the shades he wore, but enjoyed the way one of his thick brows lifted ominously.

With his erotic letters, sexy accent, and sinister-looking brows, Lisa wondered just what the experience would be like with a man like him. Her appetite for experimenting reflected his own in many ways, from what he had described to her, and she found herself thinking of him often. Thoughts of being under the hands of such an experienced lover intrigued her for many months.

After their friendship began rising to different, irreversible levels, they both knew the possibility of meeting was growing shorter and shorter. And now she found herself sitting in her vehicle, redialling his number for the second time. Lisa looked around her and noticed the glow of the setting sun as it bounced off the autumn leaves. Being a visually stimulated kind of girl, the warm colours drew her into its beauty.

Her mood shifted as her body began to mimic that warm glow. She thought of the man waiting for her call inside the room and her heart beat sped up. Her body was taking over and she found herself in the moment; her decision was made. She allowed the call to continue, this time not hanging up.


He heard for the second time that voice, soft, sweet, and clear. Did he also notice a hint of apprehension? Of nervousness? He could barely ask the question, but pulled himself together and asked in the coolest voice he could muster as to where she was.

"In the parking lot." Lisa's voice was now noticeably edgy. "I've parked up in the back corner away from the road."

Bill went to the window and looked out. He could see a few cars. "Which car?" He asked, trying desperately to hide his own nervousness.

"The maroon Ford SUV," her voice said in almost a whisper.

For his part, Bill did not want to admit he could not tell an American Ford from a Chevy. But yes, yes he could see a dark red car, an MPV (or whatever), and just make out the shadow of a driver, a lady driver.

"Do you want to meet me in the lobby... ?" He paused a while, "or would you prefer the privacy of my room?"

"I don't think it's wise to go through the lobby," Lisa's voice now very quiet.

"I'll go to the back entrance then."

Bill clicked off his phone. He rarely moved quickly, but now he was moving with speed. Grabbing the room passkey, he rushed out into the corridor and hurried down the back stairs. When he reached ground level, he pressed the bar on the Emergency Exit and opened the door.

Warm air rushed into the air-conditioned cool as he looked across the parking lot. Some 30 feet away, a dark red vehicle's door opened and just as quickly as it had opened, it closed. A person neared, allowing Bill to see the woman who had been the subject of so many fantasies and dreams.

Her simple summer dress moved easily around her slim frame; her slender legs carrying her quickly across the hot gravel. Her hair, that wonderful mass of hair, cascaded down to her shoulders. She was everything he had imagined she would be, he thought to himself as her petite frame moved quickly past him. Bill caught a brief wisp of her perfume before he turned to face her, ignoring the loud bang which the heavy spring made as the door closed behind them.

Then, all was quiet. He found himself looking into the eyes of the woman he thought he would never meet. He failed to notice her slightly laboured breathing as he stood transfixed. Bill looked down into her beautiful face, her features cloaked in the smoothest skin. He continued to stare into her brown pools, his gaze following the soft curls that framed her face and touched her shoulders.

How long he stood, they both stood, he was not sure. Perhaps minutes... it certainly seemed like it. But no words were said, or seemed necessary. Any sound would have broken the moment. Suddenly, an unknown force moved to control his body. He surrendered to that outside influence as it raised his hands to her sides and lowered his lips to meet hers.

For the first time their bodies touched. They marveled at that electric moment when the desire of two people generates the magnetic charge that draws them together. As their lips touched, their eyes locked onto each other's, transmitting the unspoken welcome.

Then the unseen force pulled them tighter together, their eyes closing to concentrate on the senses as their lips opened to each other, enabling their souls to join through intertwined tongues. A lover's kiss.

The touch of his lips weakened the strength in Lisa's legs. The pressure of his arms around her small waist made her long for his bare skin to move against her instead. Her eyes were heavy from a drugging sensation as his tongue explored her warm mouth.

Lisa's nerves were highly sensitive, and she felt she could weep from the need their kiss created. Her purse slid to the floor as Bill pushed her against the wall of the hallway. Lisa's moan came out like a squeal, her back hitting the cool surface, heightening her arousal.

His pelvis grounded into her hips while his hand slid around her neck. They continued to melt against each other's mouth, both moaning audibly.

"Bill... I feel so light-headed," she whispered.

"Okay... okay," he answered faintly and rushed them both to his room, after grabbing her purse.

Bill easily hoisted the petite woman into his arms and carried her the few paces to the bed. Events were quickly overtaking him and even in his wildest dreams, he did not imagine the first moments of their meeting to be so intense. His brain kept telling him that they were there to write a story, but now they were tumbling headlong into writing a new chapter in their own lives.

Perhaps he should have known from the many conversations they had about it in the past, and now all those thoughts and dreams were becoming reality. His hands held her head, squeezing it in order to hold her soft lips against his own. The pressure forced her lips apart, her tongue rising to meet his waiting mouth.

Touching, sensing, entwining, their two sensitive tongues dancing against each other. Bill could feel Lisa pushing her body against him, turning on the bed to crush her lips against his, to press her slender body into his.

Bill released her head, his hand traveling over and down the side of her body. Faintly, he touched the side of her breast, as her chest heaved in the confines of her thin dress, and down to her ass. She had sent him photos of herself, and now Bill could feel one of those perfect globes resting in his hands.

He squeezed it, forcing her to grind against him even more. Bill knew his cock was hard inside his jeans; he knew that she could feel him. His hand squeezed into her flesh even harder, digging into her soft flesh until his fingertips could just sense the edge of her thong beneath.

Releasing his hand, Bill returned it to the side of her face, the ends of his fingers touching the soft curls of her hair. Without warning, he pulled away from her mouth, the sharp interruption making Lisa open her eyes to look into his.

Bill felt he could see into her soul. Her brown pools were filled with an intense mixture of lust and yearning that mirrored his own inner feelings. He was looking for reassurance; for a signal that she wanted to experience their dreams, at least this once. He could feel her body arching toward him see the look in her eyes, yet something still held him back.

How long had he looked at her? He wasn't sure, but slowly, so slowly he became aware that Lisa's gaze was changing. The desire was still there, but now tinged with doubt? What had she done wrong, she asked herself. Was it not obvious she yearned to be possessed by this man from the other side of the world, she asked herself again?

She may never do this again, but today, right now, she wanted nothing more than to be with him... body and soul. She wanted, no, needed to submit to him. Only then could she reveal the truth about herself and show this man--who had liberated her with his words--how much she needed to be fulfilled.

Bill knew now, or prayed he did, that the time and place were right. He leaned forward and kissed her again. A deep kiss as his tongue probed deep into her mouth, twisting and turning with hers. His hand returned to her body, exploring her curves once again.

This time, one hand moved fully over her left breast to feel the hardening nipple below the material. There was no bra, just soft pliant flesh in which he would soon enjoy directly. His hand moved further down over her slim tummy, pressing over her abdomen until he reached the top of her pubic bone. He felt her rise to meet his hand, and pressing it back against her, sensed the heat now being transmitted from her very core.

Lower still, his hand traveled until it grasped the material of her dress and pulled it roughly away from her legs, exposing her to him. He paused now, enjoying the same bruising kiss which joined them together.

Bill's hand moved upwards to rest lightly on her mons. He could feel the simple sheer cloth of her thong, his fingertips catching slightly on the lacy edge. This simple piece of material now formed the last barrier to his dreams.

He sensed the heat; the hot dampness as his fingers traced the waistband again, causing Lisa to squirm. Following an inner need to capture this teasing digit in her sex, she again rose up to meet his inquiring hand, to press against his finger. But, suddenly, the kiss was broken and his touch was gone. She felt a coolness as he moved his body away from hers.

Lisa's mind fought to understand the change of events, because her senses were pushing her towards fulfillment; now she only felt a void. She opened her eyes slowly, aware that Bill was now standing above her. As he looked down at her on the bed, she felt alone, very vulnerable, and very exposed.

For a brief moment, she wanted to hide and thought to cover herself. Lisa did not understand his pause and moved her hand to pull her thin dress down her tummy.

From Bill's perspective, the scene in front of him was sublime; a beautiful woman oozing sensuality and looking so wonderfully vulnerable. He wanted to possess her and he certainly did not want her to cover herself. His right hand caught Lisa's wrist, stopping her. "No." Bill's simple statement was said firmly and with a degree of authority that registered as an order in Lisa's confused mind.

His eyes burned into her, capturing her as fully as the powerful grip he had on her wrist. The command, the tone in his deep, accented voice, and slightly impending stance almost sent Lisa into an orgasm. Such was the intensity her poor nerves suffered from the image.

She wanted to weep from the onslaught, but only whimpered and pouted. Lisa was not sure if she should reach out to him... or wait. From the many things she had learned about this man, waiting was something he would prefer her to do, but she could not wait any longer. One frustrated tear slid from her eye as she looked up at Bill and remained still, allowing him to look at her lower body.

She almost smiled from the emotion and lust that glazed over his eyes as she watched them roam over her half-naked body. His eyes were as dark as the secrets he held, hiding his thoughts of things, dirty things, others would say, that he desired to do with her. Things that were shunned by inhibited people.

Bill tried to regain his control, for he did not want to hurt this woman, but having her suddenly in his possession, he wondered how he would take her without frightening her. He knelt on one knee and kissed the wrist that he had held a little too tightly.

"Is there something wrong, Bill?"

"No. Yes. No... shit."

"Do you not want to... ?" A slightly worried tone sounding in Lisa's voice.

That was the simple trigger that Bill needed; now some of his self-control returned; he knew what he wanted and needed. What they both wanted. He just needed to keep himself slightly in check.

"I've come a long way for this, Lisa. You're not getting away from me that easy."

"What do you want, Bill? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, Lisa. I want you and I want to hear you beg. Beg me to do all those things that we have talked about. And when you stop begging, I want to do everything else."

Lisa looked up at him. She knew she could trust him, knew she needed this as much as him--perhaps more.

"You want me to beg?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm begging you to undress the rest of me. I'm begging you to taste my lips... all of them."

"Is that what you want me to do first, Lisa? You want me to kiss your sweet pussy? To place my lips on yours? To taste you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then say it," he said stepping back, a sparkle of lust in his eye.

"I want to feel your lips on my cunt, Bill," she said breathlessly.

He reached down with both hands and snapped her g-string in half. Bill pulled the material away from her body, lifting it to his face. He could smell her, her perfume, her juices. Bill's eyes glittered with emotion as he watched Lisa observe him licking her juice from the beige string. He remembered her telling him how sweet her cream tasted, and now he had the proof... sweet as honey, he thought with a smile.

Throwing what was left of her garment to the floor, Bill reached down and put his hands on her thighs. She squirmed from the simple caress, everything he did feeling like pure "torture..."

"Is that what you want, Lisa?"

"What? Hell, did I say that out loud?"

Bill chuckled quietly, "Yes, yes you did."

His hands moved over her smooth caramel coloured skin until his finger tips reached her labia, which glistened in the half light of the room, her lips already puffy and distended. He had not touched them and yet her outer lips were already starting to open like the petals of a flower in front of him.

He looked at the contrast between her lightly toasted skin tone and the pink core of her which now slowly opened to his gaze. He lowered his head slowly, taking in her scent and the sight of her in equal measure until his lips were just millimetres away from her pussy.

She could feel his breath on her over-sensitive skin and could almost sense his touch which, tantalisingly, didn't come. She tried to move toward him, but Bill, anticipating her reaction moved backwards, keeping that small distance.

"Please, please," Lisa's voice was starting to show small signs of desperation, of need, of hunger as she tried to move herself closer and bridge the gap. Now he was starting to hear her truly beg, these pleas were coming from the soul, not the brain. She wanted him, needed him.

Bill would make her beg for it, really beg for it and mix a little of that torture along the way. His tongue flicked out and made the lightest of touches with those silky soft lips, the very tip helping to part those delightful folds further.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssss," Lisa strained further toward him, but he withdrew the caressing tongue and simply breathed onto her lips, watching as they opened a little further, almost winking at him like the lids covering some hidden eye.

"Ohhhhh, please, Bill?" He could hear that note of desperation once again. "Bill, please..."

Her body arched off the bed, but Bill maintained the distance, watching as she fought to make him touch her. He was aware, out of the corner of his eye, that her hands were at her breasts, squeezing them, playing with the nipples which looked so hard and inviting.

Bill moved back and took her wrists in his own hands. Yet again, he had broken the spell and brought her back toward the real world. She was confused, frustrated, and desperate.

"Later," he said. "I will tell you when you can touch yourself."

He put her hands by her side and bowed his head to her left breast. His tongue snaked out and rasped over the nipple, igniting a fire within her. He did the same with the right, a wet trail showing the path that he had made.

Still holding her hands, his head moved lower, bringing his lips back into line with her pussy. The tongue again a firm caress down each lip, his saliva mixing with her pussy juice which now seemed to start to bubble from between her inner lips to coat his tongue. He watched as best he could, at that cream between her inner thighs as it disappeared into the dark crevice beneath.

"Come on. Please." Lisa's voice now soft and breaking, her eyes started to turn up as her nerve centre was rapidly licked in that small area of flesh surrounding her pussy. His tongue firmly torturing the area. She knew her core was opening to him, knew that she was falling into a whirlpool of emotions as this man, whom she had only met a few minutes before was pushing her toward the most mind-blowing climax of her life.

"Dammit, he hasn't even fucked me yet. I haven't seen his cock and I'm already going insane." Her thoughts were becoming as incoherent as her words and still that tongue kept on, relentlessly stroking its way up each pussy lips, pushing, cajoling her pliant flesh to move to his bidding.

Bill released her hands, he needed to use his fingers on her, and hers stayed where he'd left them as if stuck to the bed. Her fingertips curled down to grip the bed cover. A moment later and he was on his knees, between her thighs, his tongue still tracing her folds.

He then moved his fingers to join his mouth, using the tips to open her further, peeling back those wet lips, turning her entry into a true circle rather than a gash. He could see into her, see her inner folds, see the juice which now flowed freely down.

He used the broad width of his tongue now and pushed her lips farther apart with each upward stroke, passing over the little hood of flesh which begged to be exposed. Bill used the tip of his tongue to tease it.

"Oooo, yesssssss." He was aware of her cries and moans above him, but he would not be distracted from his chosen path. For her part, Lisa was already past the point of no return. That inner fire was building within her and demanded release. Each pass of his tongue over her now exposed clit just accelerated the process.

She fought to stay still, but her body was now moving itself. Sinew and muscle were now tensing fast, reaching the point when they would be taut. Bill continued to tease and probe, increasing the pressure now with each pass, rubbing her clit before it flicked away at the end of each stroke.

His face and cheeks were now covered in her juices, his fingers so slick that he found it hard to maintain their grip, despite the increased pressure which he now applied.

Suddenly, the damn within Lisa broke. Those inner fibres tightened that last bit, her womb convulsed, her body arched up and from deep within her, Lisa's climax shot forward. Juice melted into his mouth, this time hotter, sweeter, thicker than before. Somewhere above him, Lisa screamed, but he did not hear her, because her thighs had clamped shut around his head, the enforced silence intensifying the effect on him.

He could feel her spasm, once, twice, thrice. He lost count until he was aware that her hands were on his head. She was trying to push him away, her climax so intense she thought she would surely pass out. Coloured lights flashed before her closed eyes, she heard sounds which were not there.

Her rigid body did not give back some control until it had squeezed her senses five times. The sensations were intense, every nerve ending was at fever pitch and she did not want to be touched. She wanted to slip into a sensual dream world, but still that tongue played on her, sending high voltage messages to her brain as it whipped over her engorged clit. She tried to move Bill away; she needed to tell him to stop, needed to beg him to stop.

"Enough," her voice low, barely audible. "Please... wait... stop."

But still, it moved over her. Couldn't he hear her? she wondered. Bill was not totally unaware, but was equally determined to complete his chosen task. His fingers continued to play on the edges of her cunt, his tongue, giving lighter strokes now, continued to stroke her clit.

"Oh God NO... please," Lisa was starting to beg now. "It's too--"

Then suddenly, the senses changed. Lisa felt as if she had been hit by lightening. A pain so sharp, so intense, so devastating shot through her body. Bill's tongue, that soft yielding digit which had caressed her had withdrawn and now he was using his teeth to inflict a small bite to her clit. It was the merest pinch, but to Lisa in her euphoric state it felt as though he had bitten into.

The force of the feelings was too much for Lisa, her mouth opened to scream, but the noise never escaped her throat, trapped inside by some inner force. She wanted to cry; she felt that she had been robbed of that post orgasmic glow, but then she felt his tongue curl around the throbbing nub of flesh, bathing it in warm saliva.

As soon as it had hit her, the pain was gone and she found herself responding once again to his tongue. It was as if the pain had restarted her emotional response. Bill had received the anticipated reaction and knew that he would soon be driving her toward another climax, bigger, deeper, darker than the one before.

His fingers were busy now, gently probing, opening her further, and enabling him to insert his tongue into her opening. Like a small flat cock, it now moved around inside the opening of her walls, returning to her clit on each circuit to bathe it again before his teeth scraped over the surface as his tongue returned to her entrance. Now his fingers probed deeper, venturing inside with his tongue. Lisa felt herself being spread open by the combined onslaught of fingers and tongue.

Bill could feel her reacting again, sensed the change in her breathing, the change in her reaction. He felt that he was at the crossroads... did she really mean torture, he wondered. This time as his tongue rose to meet her clit, it circled it, making it stand proud and in one quick motion, sucked it between his lips.

It was small, but now large enough for him to apply a strong sucking motion. Lisa moaned and pushed herself forward and down into his mouth. Down so that her clit was forced between his lips and touched his teeth.

He opened his mouth a millimetre and then closed it--trapping her clit between the sharp edges of his teeth. This time he held her, applying enough pressure to stop her escape. Now she sought to move away from him, from those sharp edges which now seemed to hold all her nerve endings in one tight spot. Her mind wanted to flee, to move away from this cruel union, but her body was starting to tell a different story. Her body started to seek more.

Her brain was no longer able to control her body which even now, as the sharp agony from her clitoris continued, was striving to force itself towards this man. Bill summoned up all concentration and waited for the right moment. As he felt her surge up towards him, he drove two fingers of his left hand deep inside her.

He felt his ring catch on her labia as he drove his digits deep into her, but did not stop. He withdrew them, now covered in her thick cream and drove them back inside. Again, he withdrew only to plow them back deeply into her, as deep as was physically possible. He heard the rush of air from her lungs and knew that he had her, sure that he had her in his control. Now positive that this woman was his.

Lisa was close to the edge of consciousness. In those few brief moments all her pent-up and hidden emotions and cravings rushed out of her being. She no longer cared about the future, she wanted the now. She needed to be fulfilled. She needed to give up her self-control to ride this roller coaster which had been unleashed within her.

She felt a another digit thrust into her, aware that she was now being stretched, for Bill had now added a third finger to the bunch which moved in and out of her tight box. Her movements caused Bill to lose contact with her clit, but he fought to regain it, biting into her outer lips in his quest to inflict that final sting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.