Demon X Machina - Cover

Demon X Machina

Copyright© 2006 by Kaine Dolphynn

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - What would you do if you were Zackery McCready; a 36y/o guy who, after reading aloud ancient magic words obtained by accident, summons forth out of thin air various sexy (and naked) succubi babes with magical powers... and an insatiable hunger for male sperm. What would you do if your life was then threatened by others determined to possess those dark secrets at all costs? Just ask Zack... while he's still alive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   BDSM   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Caution   Transformation  

From: <merlyn@modlink.net>
Date: Thursday, March 24 2006
To: mcready@rainmail.com
Subject: About the CYREN...

To Whom It Does Concern:

I've just come home from a short visit to the bank to check out the size of my savings account. I am glad to see it's still growing. Thank you for the latest contribution. It is greatly appreciated, Sir. Along with my gratitude, I've sent you something I'm sure you'll agree is well worth the time and money you've spent funding my research.

The translation of chapter nine is proceeding slowly but surely. About half of it is already done. Hopefully, I'll have the whole chapter finished before the end of March. What is of more importance, as far as you're concerned, is that I've succeeded in correctly translating, what I believe to be anyway, one of the seven incantations used to summon one of the Cyren.

The text file I've sent you contains a phonetically correct transcription that, when spoken aloud, shall result with the instant physical manifestation of one of the creatures.

Bear in mind that the incantation will not work during the daylight hours. Only during the hours of darkness can the Cyren exist in our physical reality, the Realm of Flesh. Upon the break of dawn, a Cyren existing in our realm shall instantly vanish. Its immortal spirit will return automatically to the Realm of Shadows where it shall linger for eternity... until someone summons it, again.

Now, what the Hell IS a Cyren, you might be thinking? Well, according to chapter nine of the Daemonomicon, the Cyren are the Succubi spawn of the Draakunoir. More specifically, they are the semi-human female offspring of seven of the most powerful ancient Draakunoir daemons.

Supposedly, each of the seven Cyren embody the magical power of the daemon that fathered them. In our realm, their appearance is as human as our own. However, they will have certain tattoo-like markings as well as a crystal-like birthstone within their navels. Since the Cyren always materialize in our realm completely naked, you should have no problem spotting their distinctive markings.

Along with their extraordinary beauty and strong sensual aura, the Cyren are notorious for their inhumanly high sex drive as well as an insatiable hunger for the semen of male humans. To them, sperm, not blood, is the life. If you summon one to this realm, be prepared! Years, maybe centuries, worth of stagnated lust and incredible hunger will overwhelm its senses. In such a state, it shall be nothing more than a feral, savage beast. Obsessed with the taste, even the very smell, of human seed, the sight of a naked erection shall drive it wild. Therefore, it'll waste little time getting its greedy hands and lips on the phallus of the nearest male.

However, if a Cyren gets too ferocious, there is a way to subdue it. The Cyren are VERY ticklish creatures. The soles of their feet are their most ticklish areas. Don't ask me why, but, according to chapter nine, a little foot tickling can reduce even the most violent Cyren to giggling submission. So keep a long stiff feather handy.

Once a Cyren has been summoned and subdued, it's vitally important that you conquer it ASAP! Or to put it more bluntly, you must fuck its supernatural brains out. Once you've shot your seed directly into its womb, the Cyren will be conquered. It'll be bound to you, body and soul.

In the Realm of Flesh, a Cyren exists only for the commands and sperm of the man it's bonded to. It'll obey only your will and deny you nothing. Likewise, the magic the Cyren possesses will be at your personal disposal to use in any way you see fit. You'll be its Master, until the day you die.

As for the incantation I've sent you, it should work if you try to pronounce the words as they are spelled. Remember, only at night! If you do everything correctly at the right time and nothing happens, it's possible that this particular Cyren is already bonded to another man. In that circumstance, your only option will be to seek out that man... and liquidate him. Only when a Cyren's Master is dead shall that Cyren's spirit be unbound and free to be summoned and conquered.

As always, contact me if you have any further inquiries. Otherwise, I'll continue my translations and await your next payment.

O. Bahn

P.S.: In case you're wondering, Xenithea is the name of the Cyren you'll be trying to summon. Judging by the engravings in the book, this one looks a tad younger than the others. I have not yet figured out what sort of magic this one possesses. Perhaps I'll have the answer by the time your next donation arrives. Until then, Sir.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.