Naughty Counselor - Cover

Naughty Counselor

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ron Samuelson is a professional counselor but he loses sight of his professional ethics and begins to indulge his own sexual impulses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Ron couldn't believe what he'd done the day before. Yes, he'd definitely been getting more and more horny from no longer having a wife at home to have sex with at night. But, did that justify him taking such liberties with a client that he'd actually put his hands on her, seduce her, and then undress her and fuck his big hard cock into her pussy? He knew if anyone ever discovered what he'd done, he'd be dead meat. He had to figure out some way to ensure that no one ever found out what he and his female client had experienced with each other.

While Ron sat there in his counseling office trying to figure out how to keep from being caught in what he'd carelessly done the day before, he found himself starting to think about another of his female clients that was coming by for a session in a couple of hours. Misty was one hot sexy young blonde wife, and she'd called and asked if he could give her some counseling about her messed up marriage. Ron had readily slipped her into his schedule and now he was sitting there enjoying a raging hardon that he had grownig in his pants from thinking about how sexy and luscious looking Misty was.

Ron finally made sure his secretary was busy with some "make work" assignments he'd given her and he got his pants unfastened, and was sitting there at his desk, his hand wrapped firmly around his cock as he started jacking off, totally consumed by his increasingly erotic fantasies about having Misty there alone and vulnerable in his counseling office. "Ah, yeah, Misty, you hot sexy blonde slut," Ron said as he stood up from his chair, bending over and continuing to stroke himself as he imagined it was Misty's hand or mouth or her pussy that was fitted so snugly around his insistent hardon. Ron was getting so into his jacking off with his next client in his mental fantasies that he almost brought himself off. Finally, just as he felt the pressure growing leading to his ejaculation, he stopped his hand and fought the feeling that he was going to cum. He knew if he wasn't careful, he would shoot but he wanted to fuck Misty when she came to talk to him, and he wanted his cumload to be a full and powerful one. If he actually jacked himself off, he knew she'd get less than his best cumload.

Ron kept his hand wrapped firmly around his hardon, and he looked down, loving the realization that his cock was already leaking a huge drop of pre-cum. Yeah, he knew he was fucking horny but now there was no doubt. He was primed for a hot fuck and his next hot pussy was right between his next client's shapely legs. He could hardly wait for Misty to arrive so he could get her on her back, spread her thighs and bury his big horny dick right up inside her hot sexy married pussy. Before he felt himself reaching the point where he knew there would be no stopping himself from cumming, Ron finally stopped stroking his dick and got it safely back in his briefs and made himself look presentable. He was ready for Misty's arrival and counseling session now.

Thirty minutes later, Misty showed up for her 50-minute session of counseling. Ron knew Misty had given birth to a baby girl only 4 months earlier but he also knew that some months before she'd reached fullterm and given birth, her husband had begun neglecting her sexually. Misty had some major issues going with her own sexual needs and desire to be loved by her husband and the burden of the new baby and no man to meet her needs as a healthy sexual woman.

When Misty came into his office, Ron fought the almost instant erection he felt starting in his pants. He'd been horny from his earlier jacking off session, and when he saw Misty, her appearance started getting him aroused all over again. It wasn't that Misty looked all that hot, but the telltale signs of her own sexiness and beauty were all he needed to fire his illicit lusty passions. For one thing, the minute Misty took her coat off, Ron could clearly see both of her nipples pointing out hard against the cups of her bra underneath the top she was wearing. He knew she must still be nursing her new baby, and Ron knew that any woman still nursing and feeding a new baby had nipples that were much more sensitive and easier aroused than the normal woman's. His cock started flinching in his pants as he showed her over to a seat on the couch along the office wall. Ron sat down in a nearby chair and tried to conceal his growing erection for a little while until he was ready for Misty to know how much she turned him on.

"What seems to be the problem, Misty?" Ron asked. In no time at all, Ron found tears appearing in Misty's eyes and he could hear the distress in her voice that her husband wasn't interested in her sexually anymore.

"He never wants to make love with me, and I'm so horny that I could scream sometimes," Misty said. She moved around on the couch a bit to get more comfortable, and Ron loved how her full rounded breasts, probably somewhat larger than they normally were since she was nursing, pressed out more firmly against the material of her top. He loved how her short blonde hair that was nicely cut and styled framed her pretty face, and Ron quickly realized that he was going to make his overt move on Misty very shortly.

Misty continued to talk and as she seemed almost lost in having someone listen to her finally, Ron got up, walked over and sat down next to Misty on the couch. He looked into her pretty blue eyes, and he let his eyes roam down over her fully dressed body. Fully dressed for the moment but she wasn't going to stay that way for very much longer.

"Misty, it sounds like you've come to a major crisis point in your life, and I'm so pleased that you've come to me," Ron said. "So many women have similar experiences but a lot of them turn to prescription drugs, or even get suicidal because they think they're no longer sexy and attractive to any man," Ron continued. "I want to show you that you're even sexier now than you were before you got pregnant," he said as he moved closer to Misty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.