Naughty Counselor - Cover

Naughty Counselor

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ron Samuelson is a professional counselor but he loses sight of his professional ethics and begins to indulge his own sexual impulses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Ron Samuelson had been a counselor for nearly 10 years. He'd gotten his degree in counseling and then opened his practice with four other counselors to get his professional feet on the ground. After five years with the counseling firm, Ron moved out into another office area in the same town and put his shingle out as an independent counselor working in areas of marital and family counseling as a specialty.

Ron immediately had more families and individuals calling for counseling appointments than he had hours in the day. As a result, within only a matter of months, Ron's counseling practice was booming but he was at home with his young wife less and less. She kept telling him that if he didn't cut back on work time and start paying more attention to her, she would leave him. Sure enough, one evening when Ron came home from the office, his young wife, Jane, had packed her bags and left him. The divorce papers followed within a matter of weeks and Ron found himself single again.

Ron finally got himself in some difficulty one afternoon when he had an attractive young woman, Brittany, who came alone to see him about her marriage and her husband's unwillingness to make love to her. She was a very pretty young brunette, nicely built, and pretty well endowed in the chest area and Ron found himself very drawn to her sexually as he fought to try to remain detached and just counsel her regarding her maritial difficulties. As Ron sat talking to Brittany, he found himself getting very turned on as he looked at the sexy young wife and heard her saying that her husband wouldn't make love to her anymore. He found himself wondering what fucking idiot would neglect a sexy young woman like Brittany and then before he knew it, Ron was figuring out how he could go about fucking Brittany himself right there in his counseling office without anyone knowing about it.

Ron sat looking at Brittany as he tried to make her share about her husband, herself and her marital problems while he basically undressed her with his eyes. He loved the sexy dark brown bust-emphasizing sweater she'd worn and he loved how her nice big breasts pressed out sexily against it. He found himself wondering what style of bra she wore underneath it and if she was wearing bikini panties or a thong or whatever underneath the skirt she had on. Ron had Brittany talking pretty freely and he began to turn their exchange of comments more towards intimate and less professional topics although he felt sure she had no idea that he was venturing into forbidden territory for a counselor and one of his female clients.

"And you're saying that your husband hasn't shown you any attention or intimacy in how long, Brittany?" Ron asked as she stood and walked over to where the attractive young woman sat as she'd talked to him.

"He hasn't made a move towards caressing me, kissing me, much less making love to me in at least 4 or 5 months," Brittany said as Ron could see the tears beginning to pool at the corners of her eyes. His heart ached as he felt how much Brittany's husband had hurt her by neglecting her sexually, but at the same time, he felt his cock aching in his groin as he thought about what a stupid man Brittany's husband was to neglect such an attractive and vibrant young woman when she would obviously have fucked his brains out if given half a chance.

Ron walked behind the chair where Brittany sat and while she continued to talk, he stood looking down over her head where her legs were spread out in front of her. Then, he leaned over, allowing his hand to graze over her dark brown hair on her head, as he continued talking softly and reassuringly to her. He felt her finally responding to his words by pushing her head against his hand as he stroked her hair, and then Ron reached down, pulling Brittany up to her feet. He stood there looking into the young wife's eyes, seeing the pain and hurt she'd been expressing in words and as she stood facing him, he noticed how nicely her rounded breasts pushed against her sweater.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.