Gorillas in the Mist - Cover

Gorillas in the Mist

Copyright© 2006 by Robin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Interspecies sex holds a fascination for many, this is a story I found years ago. Oh! and before someone tells me, I am fully aware of the size of a gorillas sexual equipment, being approximately 1.5 inches. Seems such a shame, but there you are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

It had been two months since she last seen Barney. On that occasion she had risked death when he had sensed her femaleness and attempted to mate with her. By quick thinking, Evelyn had averted his arousal by relieving him with hand and mouth. Returning to her camp later that day she had realised that she had progressed far beyond what any other animal behaviourologist had achieved. As she sat, writing her journal, she realised that she still needed to know more and only by allowing Barney to mate with her would she be satisfied in being truly 'accepted' as a gorilla. Of course, this dream was impossible, Barney's huge penis would probably kill her or he would become so frustrated in attempting to mate he would become angry enough to kill her anyway. The slaps that he sometimes gave his female mates would have been enough to break her bones.

That night she dreamt of Barney. Dreamt of him coming at her again, but this time entering her. She awoke sweating inside her tent, her sleeping bag soaking. For the first time since a young woman she used her fingers to bring relief. The terror of the day gave way to an overwhelming sexual urge - she had survived, she was alive. Evelyn slept in a vest and panties and now she rolled the panties down her thighs, exposing the black curls of her pubic hair in the moonlight that spilled into the tent. Trembling with pleasure she gently touched her already hard clitoris then began to rub. Using the heel of her hand against her pelvis, she used the palm to brush against her clit in a circular motion. Her fingers pulled at her lips as they passed and her already moist vagina began to leak. Her other hand slid under her vest and cupped her breast while her fingers tugged at her nipples. There was no reason to fantasize now, the sheer physical pleasure was enough. The orgasm was tremendous. She had not come for probably two years and the release washed over her. She fell asleep almost immediately.

The next day she woke groggy and dazed. Normally she was up at first light, but this morning she lay on, exhausted. She remembered the previous day's adventure and as she went over the events one-by-one, felt the sexual tension rise again. She let her imagination flow and again pleasured herself as she imagined Barney taking her as a mate. As she lay, gently rubbing herself again, she wondered if she really could take Barney's penis inside her. He really was bigger than her fist and forearm. She peeled off the soaking panties then knelt up in the tent, with her thighs parted. Reaching first in front, then behind herself, she tried to penetrate herself with her clenched fist. It was difficult, not only because of the size and shape of her fist, but because she was not supple enough to reach much beyond the opening of her vagina. There was nothing else in her tent that was suitable, so she lay on her back and tried again. This time she uncurled her fingers and slipped them in to her vagina. By pushing and thrusting with her hips she was able to slip in four fingers, almost to the knuckles. But it was no good, her vagina was just not big enough.

Her failure had turned her off the idea of more self pleasurement, there was only one way she would ever get Barney inside her, and that was too have her vagina enlarged. The idea was a joke, but it stayed on her mind that day. Knowing anatomy as she did, she knew it was physically possible. Theoretically there was plenty of room inside her pelvis, certainly sufficient to pass something the size of a baby's head, although Evelyn herself had never had children. All that really needed expanding was the entrance to her vagina...

A week later she was in Kigali, stocking up on supplies to take back up the mountain - not that there was much in war-torn Rwanda. She asked at the hospital if it was possible for them to perform the operation but without her giving them a good medical reason they refused as they had more pressing demands. Evelyn was tempted to use her precious grant to leave the country and get it done elsewhere until she saw a crude notice advertising a clinic that was offering abortion services...

She went that afternoon and found that the 'clinic' was nothing more than a shack belonging to a Rwandan doctor. His wife, a large, poorly dressed woman answered the door and let her in. Evelyn was led to the front room - an ancient operating table stood incongruously amongst the couple's personal effects. After being introduced to the Doctor Mwanza the wife showed no signs of leaving so she decided to tell them in no uncertain terms what she wanted.

"I need it wide enough to take a fist and deep enough to take a forearm" she said bluntly.

Mwanza did not blink.

"You are the gorilla woman?" he asked.

Evelyn saw no use in denying it.

"Yes", she said.

"After I have done this, no man will ever be able to pleasure you again" he stated.

"I know", said Evelyn, as calmly as she could, "I don't need a man..."

The doctor asked no more questions.

"How much do you charge?" she asked

"Five hundred dollars" he replied.

Evelyn knew she was being charged high for being white. Five hundred dollars would finish off the rest of her research grant.

"I can get much better terms elsewhere", she lied.

"No", he replied simply, "You can't."

Evelyn was flustered, she tried another tack, "Can we discuss terms?"

The doctor smiled. He motioned for his wife to leave the room. Evelyn watched the woman disappear behind a bead curtain.

"I will not drop my prices, but..." At this point he looked her over as though she were a piece of meat, "... you are not unattractive and I will only charge you one hundred dollars if you let me fuck you".

Evelyn blushed furiously; she had not been prepared for such a request. Frantically she tried to think and stay in control of the situation.

"Your wife...", she began, looking towards the curtain.

"... will not be a problem" he finished.

Evelyn looked at the doctor. He was not an unattractive man, tall, in his 50s, with a touch of grey to his black curls, but he had stated the deal so simply and with such lack of passion that she shuddered at what it would be like to have this man inside her. She knew that she had very few options unless she wanted to give up her research. She tried to pull herself together.

"In that case, I agree", she said as calmly as she could.

"Good", he replied, "Now, please take off your clothes."

"Now!?" Evelyn said, stunned.

"Yes, now please", he replied and stood, patiently, looking.

"I haven't washed or anything, I'm not ready...", she began, desperately thinking of a hundred reasons why she could not consent now.

"You are ready", he merely replied, "Now strip."

There was nothing else to say, so, with dumb acceptance, in front of this stranger, Evelyn obeyed. She was certainly wearing nothing glamorous; hiking boots, rolled down socks, bush jacket and shorts with just a simple vest and panties underneath. She kicked off the boots, and, resting against the operating table, took off her socks. The doctor did not even avert his eyes, but simply stared as she pulled off her clothes in front of him. Next she took off her jacket and lay it as neatly as she could with her trembling hands over a chair. She could not meet his eyes. She took off her vest and her breasts swung free. Finally when she had removed her panties, Evelyn folded her arms and summoned her courage to stare back at him.

As she looked at his eyes devouring her naked body, Evelyn suddenly had a vision that she was not the first woman to be treated in such a way by this man. She suddenly had a vision of all the young girls who'd ever come to this man for help and been abused. Evelyn, who'd never had much sisterly feeling, suddenly felt the sad companionship of all the women who'd ever been raped by this man, the company of the abused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.