Joining the Family - Cover

Joining the Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I and my sister, Casey, have been fucking for the past six months or so. Of course, we have done this carefully so that Mom and Dad won't find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Incest   Group Sex  

The following days I was unusually quiet. I tried my best to spend time with Tom and avoid the rest of the family as much as I could. Dad was right. I was hurting and felt insulted. They had sex with 12 year old girls and we, the boys, were left out. Tom had the same feelings and we talked a lot about what we saw and what we felt about it.

Sunday afternoon the guests left, and only then the family noticed how quiet I was.

During dinner on Monday Mom asked:

"You've been very quiet the last few days. Is anything wrong?"

"No, it's nothing. I just feel a little down, it will pass."

"Probably turned down by a girl," Casey snickered.

This went on for a few more days. On Friday I stayed home and when our parents went out to visit friends Casey knocked and came into my room.

"Wanna fuck?" She chirped.

For the first time my cock did not react to this invitation.

"Sorry, sis. I'm not in the mood. Maybe next time."

"Well," She fumed. "That's a first! You've never turned me down before!"

"Would you mind leaving me alone?" I said quietly.

"OK, Mike. What's wrong? You've been turned down before and I know how you react. This is not it. What's bugging you?"

"Please, Case, just leave me alone."

"NO! You are hurting about something and I don't like seeing you hurt. Tell me what the problem is."

"Damn, sis! You have your secrets and I have mine! Can't you just let go?"

"Mike, you are my darling brother. It hurts me to see you hurting. I'm beginning to think I know what your problem is, but I need you to say it out loud." She was holding both my hands and looking into my eyes. God, my sister is so beautiful.

"Tom and I saw the party last Friday night." I blurted.

"Oh, God. No wonder you are hurting. Damn! I told Dad you should be brought in! He is still hesitating. He was the one that said that if you found out by accident you'll be hurting bad. I'll talk to them today. They must at least explain to you what's going on."

"No, Case. It should be completely of their initiative and not anyone else's. I wonder how much longer they are going to leave me out."

"And see you hurting more? Damn initiatives! I can't see you like this."

Casey behaved as if she was the big sister and I was the younger brother. She hugged me and kissed me softly on my lips. I think this was the first time she really showed that she cared about me and not just for my cock.

"I'll see what I can do. Try to sleep now. Good night."

I fell asleep, feeling content with my sister's love.

In the morning I slept late, waking up after 10. Going down to breakfast I was met by Mom who gave me a very long hug.

"I'm sorry we've hurt your feelings, Mike. I'm really sorry. Casey asked us long ago to include you with the family fun and I'll let Dad explain to you why we haven't."

"Dan," She called out. "Mike is here, and I think you owe him a very good explanation."

Dad and Casey came into the kitchen. Casey hugged me, kissed my cheek and said:

"It's going to be all right, Mike. Let them talk and whatever they say - just know it's going to be fine."

Dad sat down and started talking quietly.

"Mike, what you saw on Friday is not something new. It's been going on for a few generations now that our family, mine and also your mother's, practice the lifestyle of incest. We all believe that practicing incest is much better and much more beautiful than families who insist that this is a crime while they cheat on each other, and their kids learn about sex in the park behind a bush or in the backseat of a car."

"However, the family tradition is that girls are brought into the family fun activities at the age of 12, and the boys only at the age of 16. I really don't know the reason for this, but most family members insist on keeping the tradition. Casey asked us to bring you in, but because of your Grandma's insistence about the ages, we could not. I was afraid that you would stumble upon our 'activities' and feel left out and hurt, and that is exactly what happened. I can't tell you how sorry I am that we had to hurt you like this."

"I suspected for a while that you are sexually active, and Casey confirmed my suspicion. I also heard there isn't much we can teach you about sex, as she said you are very good at it. That makes me proud, although I need to hear what you do for safety."

"What you saw was only a very small part of our activities. It's not only Uncle Fred and Aunt Jane, but it includes your grandparents on both sides and ALL your other uncles, aunts and cousins of the right age. Those that have joined us by marriage are also considered 'in the family'. All in all, when we meet once every two years - there are hundreds of people involved."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Are you going to include me and Tom now that we know?"

"We are going to include you and inform the elders about it. If the elders still object, then this year you will not participate in the extended family event, but I promise you that next week at Fred's, you'll participate whether he likes it or not. As for Tom, it's really Fred and Jane's decision. We told them that we were found out and that we are going to include you in the fun. They will have to decide about Tom."

"Now, son, Casey's description of your abilities made your Mom horny. Do you think you'll be able to satisfy her? I mean first of all mentally - can you make love to your mother without freaking out? This is really the first test seeing what a man you are. I think that many have failed this test 'the test of fucking their mothers' and that's why the minimum age for boys was set at 16. Don't rush, but be ready to decide whether you want to or not, and can you make love to your mother. You've already crossed the incest barrier by making love to your sister. By the way, we've all noticed how you look at your Aunt Jane, so let me tell you that she is hot for you too."

"Dad, this is so new to me. What do you feel when someone else makes love to Mom?"

"At the beginning it took some getting used to. That's why you are uncomfortable now that I told you that you could make love to your mother. After you get used to it - you will only think of who will be the next woman or girl you'll be making love to. I think that one of the things that hurt you the most last Friday was the fact that you saw your uncle making love to your sister. Don't worry, after a few family-fun meetings you'll get used to it and it will turn you on."

"From the way his pants look he is already turned on," quipped Casey. "Do you feel better now, dear brother? You had me really worried, you know."

"Oh," Dad remembered to add; "now we don't have to sneak around late at night anymore. As long as it is only our family at home, everybody can have sex with whomever you want and at any time and at any place in the house. That's another relief."

My attention was now on Casey. I hugged her and said:

"Until this week I never knew how much you cared about me. You should know that I love you too and that I'm grateful for what you did."

"My pleasure, big brother. Are you going to fuck me now or do I have to beg for it?"

Everybody started laughing and Dad suggested we move to the family room.

"Hey, I thought he was going to be mine today!" Mom said.

"Gosh, Mom, look how turned on he is! Do you want a quick shooter or leave the beginning to me and then he can be yours for some long action?"

"OK, ok, you win, as usual."

"Remember what I said about young girls and young boys?" Casey asked. "Older men all want young girls, and that's when I always win over Mom."

Casey threw her cloths off and came naked into my arms. We kissed a very hot and very long kiss, with our tongues having a small fight of their own.

I noticed Dad and Mom sitting on the sofa watching us, both grinning from ear to ear.

"Look how beautiful they are together," Mom said. "And we tried to deny that from them."

I got undressed and threw my cloths aside, hugging and kissing Casey again. My cock, by now nearly 7", was jammed between our bellies, hard as a rock.

"Look at that cock," Mom said. "In a year he will be bigger than Fred!"

Casey kneeled and wanted to take my cock in her mouth. I had to stop her:

"Case, don't! I'm too close! I want to fuck you!"

She lay down on her back with her legs spread wide, and I dove in and started eating her out. I did not stop until I heard her, now familiar wail.

Only after she relaxed from her climax did I push myself into her, and started a very slow fuck. I was close, and yet I wanted this to last until Casey came again. I used my best rhythm - a few slow moves and then a few hard thrusts and vice versa. I also leaned on her in a way that my pubic hair was rubbing on her clit. I already knew from my past experience with her that this combination really gets her going, and it did. 10 minutes later and she was imitating a nuclear bomb, arching her body, shaking all over and wailing. This, of course, got me going too and I started shooting my cum into her.

We slumped down, panting and searching for air, when I noticed our parents on the sofa. They were both naked, Mom on her hands and knees and Dad slamming his 10" pipe into her, doggy style. A minute later they both came like gang busters.

"Oh God," Mom panted, "you two... were so beautiful at it... we just couldn't... help it."

I sat there leaning against the armchair, looking at Mom's naked body, blushing. This was the first time Mom and Dad made love in front of me. Actually, this was the first time I saw mother naked and up close, and I was enjoying the sight of every inch. Actually leering. Mom noticed the way I was looking at her, so she moved away from Dad and sat facing me with a full frontal, and freely allowing me to take in the sights.

"Like what you see, Mike?"

"Yes, Mom. You are very beautiful and very sexy. I know a few school girls and cheer leaders who would die to have your body."

"Why, thank you, young man. That was a wonderful compliment. I'm glad you like me, because from now on I'm yours whenever you may want me."

"Welcome to the club, son" said Dad. "Watching you two together was a sight to remember. I wish I'd prepared my video camera for the occasion."

"Why? Do you take many pictures of the family fun?"

"Sometimes we do on special occasions. I should have thought of it this morning."

"Mike," Casey called. "Remember the movie I was watching the night we first fucked?"

"Yes. So?"

"It was a movie of a family gathering from last year. The camera was focused on the two kids fucking, but the people in the circle around them were from the California branch of our family."

"Dad's porn stash that I should have found, Huh? How many more things did you keep secret, Case?"

Casey only giggled and moved close to me.

"Let's start preparing you for Mom."

She leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. After less than a minute my cock was hard and raring to go.

"Mom, the new family-fun member is ready for your pleasure."

"Thank you, dear." And then she came to me on the carpet.

"Do you really think you can do it, Mike? I don't mean the physical act, but the thought that you are about to fuck your mother. Is it really OK with you? Because if it's not - then we don't have to do it. I want you Mike, but I don't want you to be traumatized and hurting with guilt feelings."

"Mom, it's a very weird feeling that I can't explain, but at the same time, all I could think about since last Friday is making love to you and to Aunt Jane."

"OH, good" and she came into my arms.

None of us took the leading part. We caressed each other's bodies, we kissed each other and we loved each other. I caressed her body gently, and she did the same to me. I nibbled on her earlobes and on her neck, and she did the same to me. When I sucked and licked her nipples her head leaned back and she uttered sounds of pleasure, and then she started licking my nipples. This was a first for me and I enjoyed it. Then, without a word we went into the 69 position with me on top. Mom sucked my entire cock into her mouth with one move, and I pushed my tongue into her cunt. After a few minutes of this I pulled out of her mouth and really went to work on her cunt and her asshole. My combination of sucking her clit while finger fucking her ass brought the expected result, Mom simply exploded.

"God, where... have you... learned... to eat pussy... like that?"

"From porn movies and Internet."

"I told you he is a great cunt lapper, didn't I?" Chirped Casey.

I looked up, and there were Casey and Dad sitting on the sofa close together, slowly masturbating each other.

"What position do you like?" I asked.

"Today do what you want. With time you'll learn my likings."

I pushed her onto her back and lifted her feet to my shoulders. Then I aimed my cock and pushed it slowly into her. She was soaking wet, and surprisingly (at least for me) - tight. Almost as tight as Casey. I started my 'combo fuck' - a few slow moves and a few hard thrusts, again slow and again hard, all the time stimulating her clit.

It lasted about 15 minutes until both of us came. I started spurting, and she exploded on my third spurt.

We lay there panting, and I hardly rolled off her body. She hugged me tight to her body. A few minutes later she asked:

"Are we forgiven?"

"Of course, Mom. Ask Casey - in the days that I was hurting I couldn't even get it up!"

Dad came over and slapped my back. "I should be worried about competition, Mike. Your mother hasn't cum that hard in quite a while. Don't tell me you learned it all from porn movies."

"The basics from porn movies, and the rest from paying attention to the girls I was with. Each and every girl is a school."

"You haven't seen Mom cum like that in quite a while?" Casey interrupted. "In the year and a half that I've been fucking with you and all my uncles, I haven't seen Mom cum like that even once. I told you he's good!"

That night Mom came to my room and slipped into my bed.

"I need to have you again, Mike."

"What about Dad? Aren't we overdoing it a little?"

Instead of replying, Mom got out of bed, opened the door and called out:

"Dan, we need you for a minute."

When Dad came to the room Mom said:

"Mike thinks that my coming to him is overdoing it and he is apprehensive about your reaction."

Dad came over to me and explained:

"Mike, the novelty will wear off in a few days and we'll get back to normal. You'll sleep with your sister and your Mom will sleep with me. Until then, I'm not neglected - while Mom is with you I'll be with Casey, unless one of us doesn't want it. So, remain at ease, and unless for any reason you don't want to sleep with your Mom - just feel free the same way you were with your sister."

"Thanks, Dad. I think I'm beginning to understand the system better."

"Fine. But let me use this opportunity to explain the one and only rule, actually two but the same as one, we insist on keeping. You heard me twice saying 'if you want' or 'if someone does not want'. The rules are that anyone can refuse to have sex with another family member, and no one is to be forced into anything they don't like or want. Such a refusal does not HAVE to be explained, but if you are polite you are expected to give an explanation. An unexplained refusal will usually result in the refused person never coming back to you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Dad. Thanks."

So, Mom got in bed with me, and we made love the way I like - slow and easy. I had her cumming 3 times before I even entered her, and once more with me at the end.

"You are really good, Mike. I'm going to call Jane in the morning and tell her. I think she'll eat you alive on Friday."

"If Uncle Fred will not object to my joining." I added.

"Leave that to us women," Mom chuckled. "If Jane and I say we want you in he will not dare refuse."

"But, Mom, I've been thinking. He may refuse Tom, and then I will not play either. I don't think Tom deserves to be left out, and especially not with the door locked on him from the outside."

"Now you are stepping on aching toes. We know for sure that Tom is still a virgin, which means he may have a problem sleeping with his mother. Had he been as experienced as you are it would have been different."

"Maybe Rachel will agree to check him out and teach him a little?"

"I doubt it. Contrary to most twins, Rachel and Tom do not get along very well. Actually I heard that Rachel is mercilessly teasing Tom and gives him a case of the blue balls day after day."

"In that case, I think I'll stay home until Tom is allowed in the fun parties. If what you say is true, I may refuse Rachel on the grounds of her teasing Tom, and if Tom is not in then I'd rather stay home or be with Tom in his room. Knowing what's going on and being teased by his sister is probably murder for his balls."

"Let me speak to my brother and find out just what's going on. We still have a full week and things may change. Apart from that, Jane wants you so bad that Fred will be pressured from two sides."

Tuesday night Mom called Uncle Fred, and I only heard her side of the conversation.

"Fred, what's the news? Are we set for Friday?"

"Good, now what have you decided about Tom joining in?"

"I don't like it, Fred. I know how Mike was hurting after finding out and Tom must be going through the same thing. It's really not fair that the girls start at 12 and the boys only at 16. Now that he knows, every day you delay his joining only hurts him more."

"Yes, Mike was fine with it, and I must tell you that he made me cum in a way I haven't experienced in a long time. I am not sure how he picked it up but he is an excellent lover."

"Well, you know that Jane wants him badly too, and I know for sure that he wants her too."

"Have you done anything regarding the way Rachel treats Tom?"

"In that case we will all be disappointed. For one, Mike said that if Tom is not brought in he will either choose to stay home or he will remain with Tom in his room. He also said that as long as Rachel treats Tom the way she does he will refuse to have anything to do with her."

"Listen, Fred. Jane, Casey and I want Mike to participate. He is too good to miss. You are just being stubborn. Let me speak to Jane now. Bye."

"Hi, Jane. I see that Fred is still being stubborn about bringing Tom in. Please bring some sense into his head, and at the same time into Rachel's head. As horny as he is, Mike will not join us unless Tom does, and he'll refuse Rachel unless she changes her attitude towards her brother."

"Well, I'm telling you that if Mike is not with us it will be our loss. He is too good to let go."

"Yes, ever since we knew that he found out I've been fucking him almost every day, and as I've told you, he's been fucking Casey for months and she is full of praise about him all the time."

"OK. Just let me know, because I'm not sure Mike will want to come if things do not turn out as he wants. Bye now."

On Thursday Mom told me she had spoken to Jane, and that although nothing was sure, I had been invited to join the party.

Arriving at their house on Friday I was warmly greeted by Aunt Jane.

"I'm so happy that you've decided to come, Mike. We'll have lots of fun tonight."

Uncle Fred was not so happy, but he politely shook my hand and said the usual welcome words.

"Where is Tom?" I asked.

"Up in his room. Mike..."

I did not wait for whatever Jane wanted to say. I just turned around and went to Tom's room. I knocked on his door and he opened it. From the look on his face I knew immediately that things had not worked out well.

"What's new, Tom. You don't look too good."

"Dad does not want me to join the fun and Rachel teased the hell out of me again this morning."

"What does she do?"

"She came out of the bathroom totally naked and then stood in my door to ask some stupid questions. When she saw that I was getting hard she pointed at my cock, laughed and went to her room. She's been doing it to me every day. My balls are about to burst!"

"First, if your Dad doesn't let you join then I'm staying up here with you. You've probably heard that I was invited to join the fun as soon as my parents saw how hurt I was. So I'm having sex with my sister and with my mother every day, and not joining the party tonight will not be a big loss. Have they at least explained to you what's going on?"

"Yes. Mom and Dad took me aside after your folks called and explained everything, but Dad still insists that I can only join when Grandma agrees, and, well, she doesn't. After they explained all of this Rachel started laughing at me, so Mom grounded her for a week."

"OK. Prepare all your computer games for tonight. We'll be here and have our own fun."

"Look, Mike. I heard that you and your parents are standing up for me and I really appreciate it, but you don't have to miss the fun party because of me."

Even as he said these words I saw that he was close to tears.

"They all know that I won't participate without you, so it's no problem. But let me ask you a few questions, OK?"

"OK, ask."

"How would you feel if you saw me fucking your Mom or your sister?"

"I really don't know. I guess I'll know when it happens. I'm not sure. I think it will turn me on like watching any other people fucking, but I can't be sure."

"Well, you've probably heard that I've been having sex with Casey for a long time now. But when I was accepted and Mom wanted to have sex with me, she asked me a few times how it makes me feel, because not every boy can fuck his own Mom without freaking out. Also, I asked Dad how he feels when someone else is fucking Mom, and he said it takes some time getting used to it before it becomes a turn on. I suggest you give it a lot of thought, so that when the day comes you won't freak out. My Dad even said that I was probably hurt mostly when I saw your Dad fucking my sister."

I was using the harsh word 'fucking' instead of 'making love' because I wanted him to think of it in the hardest way.

"I have to think about this."

"Tom, you should have thought about this before. Not on the day that you want to join the party. If and when you join - you must be ready in your head for these sights and for you possibly fucking your Mom. It seems that the age of 16 for the boys was decided because of this kind of problem. Not all boys are ready for that."

During dinner I announced:

"Tonight there will be an all-night tournament of computer games in Tom's room. Whoever wants to join us will be welcome."

Rachel looked at me strangely and Aunt Jane said:

"I'm sorry, Mike."

"Don't be, Aunt Jane. We boys stick together when one of us is in need."

Casey came with us to Tom's room after dinner and said:

"The party will go on, but I'll take a break and come to teach Tom a little about sex. If it's your first time, Tom, it won't be much, but you'll enjoy it. And while I'm here Mike can join the party for as long as he wants."

"You don't have to do that," Tom blurted. "Teaching me is not your duty."

"Listen to me. Your father is afraid to stray from Grandma's orders, your mother must do what your father wishes, and I hear that your sister is a bitch. No one asked me to teach you - I want to teach you because you deserve it. Besides, my parents and your Mom already know what I've planned."

Tom hugged Casey. "You are wonderful. I wish my sister was like you, the cock tease."

The party started at 10pm and not like previously, at 1am. True to her word, Casey entered Tom's room at about midnight and sent me down to the party.

"I told them that I want to play with Tom for a while. Mike, Aunt Jane is waiting for you impatiently."

"How is Uncle Fred?"

"He is real angry. I refused him tonight on the grounds that I don't like his attitude towards Tom, and he is furious. He likes fucking me a lot and this was the first time that I refused him, while actually butting into his family affairs also."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.