My Beautiful Cum Slut - Cover

My Beautiful Cum Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - A tale of a truly degenerate man and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Chapter 9

Next to my brothers, Sandy McLane is KM's most frequent visitor and even thought he did try to blackmail her once upon a time, he is still one of her favorites (personally I think it is because he keeps bringing her a steady supply of young studs). One night Sandy came by with another older man instead of one or more of his young players. The man turned out to be the coach of the football team and what he wanted was for KM to do for 'his boys' what she was doing for Sandy's. When she asked me I said' "Absolutely not!" I explained to her that there was a big difference between a basketball team and a football team - a thirty-five-player difference. It's one thing to be doing a fifteen-member basketball team and quite another to be taking on between forty-five and fifty.

"Besides" I said, "Then the baseball team manager will want in on your sexual favors, and then the Field and Track coach, the hockey team, and then the swimming team to be followed by the chess club and God only knows who else. "No babe! The numbers are getting ridiculous, we need to draw a line and this is it. No football team!"

But KM wanted to do it and she kept hounding me.

"I can get Lana and maybe Bea to help me and we can limit the numbers like we do with the basketball team. I only do four or five of them at a time. The only time I fucked the whole team was when they won their divisional title."

She kept after me and I finally gave in - partially. I told her that if she was by herself she could take on as many as five, but only if they won their game that week. If she got help she could only take on an additional five each for everyone she had helping, - if she had Lana she could take ten, if she had Lana and Bea she could do fifteen etc., etc. Little did I suspect at the time that she would be able to round up enough help to do the whole team, but she did AND it was entirely a family affair.

The team won on the following Friday and the coach called to see how many he could bring. KM called Lana and Bea and they agreed to help out so she called the coach back and told him to bring fifteen by on Tuesday. She told me that Bea was real excited and that by the time she had been gang fucked by fifteen football players she would be ready for me. Tuesday night KM told me that I would need to stop somewhere on my way home, wait for her to call me and then rush home while Bea was still there (Bea didn't know about KM's plan for her yet). I stopped at Frank's Place, a little neighborhood bar not far from the house and nursed a few beers while I waited for the call. It came five minutes before closing. I walked into the house and found KM, Lana and Bea sitting on the couch talking. Lana jumped up and came to me, "Good! You're home," she said before giving me a big kiss. I could taste the cum that coated the inside of her mouth. Lana pushed me down on the floor, lifted her skirt and then sat on my face. Meanwhile KM had pulled of my shoes, pulled down my pants and started to suck my cock. Bea was still sitting on the couch with a "What the hell is going on" look on her face. After I had licked Lana clean she got up and went over to Bea, "Okay, it's your turn".

Bea gave her a confused look, "What do you mean?"

Lana said, "It's a ritual. We fuck whoever he tells us to, but then he has to lick all the cum out of us. Come on, it's your turn."

Bea allowed herself to be led over to where I was lying on the floor. She looked at KM sucking my dick then at me, back at KM and the look on her face said, "I don't know about this", but Lana lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and pushed her down on my face. The first thing that I noticed was that Bea had a shaved pussy - I'd never had one of those and I went right after it. In less than a minute Bea was pushing her cunt down on my face and moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." After several minutes Lana had her get up and KM took her place on my face and Lana had Bea sit on my dick. After I had cleaned out KM we all went to the bedroom where Bea and I screwed for half an hour. When she left to go home she kissed me and said to KM, "Can I come back?"

KM laughed, "As often as you want, but remember - he gets to eat your pussy and then fuck you."

"Oh I want that," Bea said as she kissed me again and then she left to go home. Two down - Lana and Bea - and God only knew how many more to go.

KM set her sights on Alan's wife next. She invited Terri over for coffee on a night that she knew Matt would be by to collect for the paper. Terri and KM were sitting on the couch drinking coffee and talking when the doorbell rang. KM got up to answer it and came back into the room with Matt. KM said to Terri, "Will you excuse me for a minute? I've got to pay the paperboy. KM pulled Matt's pants down and started sucking his cock. Terri just sat on the couch and watched. It only took KM two minutes to get Matt to cum and she turned to Terri with cum on her lips and said, "Would you like to try him?"

Terri said, "He's a little young."

"He's over eighteen" KM said, "And that's my yardstick."

Terri said, "What the hell, why not! Can I fuck him?"

KM said, "Be my guest."

Terri was busy fucking Matt on the couch when Sandy showed up with four of his players (pre-arranged, of course) and KM took them into the bedroom leaving Terri and Matt on the couch. Ten minutes later, as KM was being fucked by one player while sucking the cock of another, a naked Terri came into the room, took a long look at the goings on and asked if she could join in. Sandy took on look at the four foot nine inch beauty with the 38C cup breasts and said, "Damn right you can" and he got up to go for her. Terri held up her hand, "Not you, at least not just yet. I've never had a black cock before" and she headed for the two players, both black, who were watching KM and waiting for their turn. When I got home that night KM and Terri were both waiting for me and I initiated Terri into our little, but growing group.

I was beginning to be concerned about the direction that KM and I were heading in. I decided that it was time to get back to what I had originally intended - getting KM to do things on a dare. I don't believe that I have mentioned that KM teaches Sunday school and sings in the church choir. One day, while trying to stay awake as the Reverend Bob droned on I had an idea - two of them actually - and on the way home from church I gave KM her new challenges. I told her to fuck the choir director in the choir loft and Reverend Bob somewhere in the church, preferably behind the pulpit. KM did manage to get it done, but that's another story.


Chapter 10

When last we left KM she was plotting how she would go about fucking Reverend Bob and Charlie Martin, the choir director. Frankly, I wondered if she was going to be able to do it. Oh, Charlie would probably be a pushover, but I had given KM a stipulation - it had to be in the choir loft and that could complicate things for her. The Reverend Bob was another matter altogether. He was probably the most pious man I'd ever known and the mere thought of him breaking the commandment on adultery could only be considered ridiculous. KM said, "Don't be silly. He's a man, he's got a dick, I can do it!" As usual in these matters, KM was right and I was wrong. The Reverend Bob was a cakewalk.

Km called the Rev and told him she had a personal problem and needed some counseling. An appointment was made for ten the next morning and as KM hung up the phone she said, "You might get your goodies before you go to work tomorrow."

Expecting her to have a much harder time getting to the Rev I just replied, "Yeah! Right!"

The next morning KM called in sick to work and prepared for her appointment with the Rev. High heels, crotchless panty hose with no panties, blouse and no bra, and a mini skirt were what she chose to go with. "Unless he is hornier than a Satyr I should be home in time to feed you before you go to work - and I'm not talking about fixing your lunch."

I just shook my head. The woman was crazy if she thought she could add the Righteous Reverend Robert to her collection in less than three hours.

I was sitting in the den working on income tax forms when she got home. It was twelve noon exactly. She marched into the den, grabbed my right hand and carried it to her crotch - it was wet, very wet. She pulled me out of my chair and drug me up to the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed, climbed on top of me, hoisted her skirt and lowered her cunt to my mouth. As I feasted on her cum muffin she told me the story of the fall of Reverend Bob. She arrived for her appointment right on time and after a few minutes of conversation with Mary Ann Mossby, the Rev's secretary, the Rev took her right into his office. As KM took the chair opposite the Rev's desk and sat down, the Rev was treated to the sight of a whole lot of KM's leg. She removed her jacket and the good Rev was treated to the sight of KM's tits trying to escape her low cut blouse and since KM was expecting to get fucked her nipples were hard and pushing against the almost, but not quite, see through material. Km started on her sad tale of woe.

"It has been three months since my husband 's made love to me, and I don't understand it. Our sex life used to be so good, with lots of oral and anal sex and now - nothing. My problem Pastor, is that I crave sex! I crave it all the time and I'm used to getting my fill, but now that my husband has stopped making love to me, I'm desperate. I need to get laid and that's why I'm here to see you. Oh! Excuse me, that didn't come out right. I certainly don't expect you --oops, there I go again, saying it all wrong. What I mean pastor, is that I need sex so bad that I've been tempted to go outside my marital bed and I know that's wrong, but the temptation is so strong (at this point she got up and began to pace back and forth in front of him) and I am having a very hard time fighting it.

"Everywhere I go men whistle at me, make lewd remarks, and can you believe it - some of them come right out and say they want to fuck me. Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to say that (and as she paced she began rubbing her tits), but what's a red blooded woman with strong sexual appetites to do? I'm fighting it as best I can, but I'm only human (a glance at the Rev showed beads of sweat on his upper lip). Just yesterday I was at the supermarket and I asked the produce man if he had any large cucumbers and he told me he had some in the back room and I followed him back there, but all he had was some little ones. I asked him if he didn't have something bigger. The crude man unzipped himself and took out his penis. Well, let me tell you, it was certainly bigger than the cucumbers he had, but instead of slapping him, as I ought to have done, I went to my knees and licked it and then I took it in my mouth and started to suck it. God, did it taste good. Sorry, I should not have said that. Suddenly I remembered who I was and where I was and I got up and ran out of the store (the Rev had tried several times to interrupt, but KM just went on talking and wouldn't let him).

"Other men want me, why doesn't my husband? I have sexy legs (and she lifted her skirt so high the Rev could see her pussy hairs) and so I show them to their best advantage by wearing sexy high heels, but for some reason it turns on everyone but my husband (the Rev's hands were shaking now and KM saw a bulge in his trousers). Do you think I have sexy legs? Well of course not! What an inappropriate thing to ask you. My husband used to like them. In fact, he used to love them and he loved for me to show them off. He used to take me out dancing and have me sit so everyone in the place could see them - all the way up to my panties. Some nights he wouldn't even let me wear panties and everyone got to see everything."

Km went on in this vein for another five minutes before turning to the Rev and saying, "Are you alright? You don't look well."

And she went around the desk. She opened her purse and took out a hankie and wiped the Rev's forehead. She 'accidentally' knocked her purse into his lap and when she reached for it her hand hit the hard lump in the Rev's pants, "Oh! Did I do that? I'm so sorry, let me take care of it."

While she had been talking she had been pulling down his zipper. When her fingers touched his dick the Rev woke up from whatever trance he had been in and he had tried to push KM away, but she had his cock out and as soon as her lips wrapped around it, he was lost. Km told me that the Rev had done a very unchristian thing - he didn't tell her he was going to cum - he grabbed the back of her head and let go. KM kept his dick in her mouth until he was hard again and then the Rev stood up, pushed her back onto his desk and fucked her. As soon as he came KM went to her knees again and worked on him until he had his third 'woodie' of the morning. She pulled him down onto the floor, straddled him and fucked him again. When KM was done she got up and thanked him for helping her with her problem and then asked him, still lying on the floor, chest heaving, "Can I come for some more counseling next Saturday at ten?"

The Reverend Bob weakly nodded yes.

But KM was not yet done with the Rev. Everyone in town knew that the Rev's secretary, Mary Ann Mossby, had the screaming hots for Reverend Bob, but he rarely ever acknowledged her presence. On her way out KM said to Mary Ann, "Now's your best chance honey, he's lying on the floor with his dick waving in the air. You'll never have a better opportunity" and she walked away.

A few steps and she turned back just in time to see the Rev's office door close behind Mary Ann. She looked at her watch and saw that it was only 10:45. Just as she got to the front door Charley Martin walked in with an armful of choir robes that he'd picked up from the cleaners. KM offered to help carry them to the room behind the choir loft and he let her take half of them. KM, never one to pass up an opportunity, went right after the choir director.

"Charley" she said, "I've watched you watching me for years. You've wanted to fuck me for as long as I've been in the choir and here's your chance."

We will dispense with all the hems, haws, denials, and facial expressions from Charley as KM walked up to him and her hands went to his belt. They did it on the floor of the choir loft - twice. KM had bagged both of them the same day and was home by noon. Unfucking believable. After feasting on her cunt I gave KM her next challenge, "The bit about the produce guy? Make it happen. And while you're at it, get some one in the meat department too."

Did she?


Chapter 11

After KM's blitzkrieg of the Reverend Bob and the choir director, Charlie Martin, I began to rethink my challenges for her. She had proven to me that she could get any man she wanted, and in record time at that. I began to think that selecting a difficult location along with designating a male target would be the way to go. With KM's story about the man in the produce department in mind I told her to go back and make it actually happen. For good measure, I then told her to do the meat department manager too. I told her it had to be in the meat department somewhere and during the store hours of 5p.m. to 7p.m. on any day, Monday through Friday. She laughed at me and said, "I was expecting something more difficult."

My baby is nothing if not determined. When she got off work Monday she stopped at Safeway and asked for the manager of the meat department and she introduced herself to him and then complained about a bad piece of meat that she said she had recently bought (she had taken a steak out of the freezer and had let it sit out on the back porch for four days). Then she looked at him quizzically and started the "Don't I know you from somewhere" game. They compared schools, places where each had worked, where they had lived, and wonder of wonders, she actually did know him. It was fifteen years in the past, but for about two years he had dated her cousin Fran. They started on the "Whatever happened to" game and then KM had looked at her watch and said she had to run, but perhaps they could meet for a drink later? He said he'd love to and they made a date for nine that evening at a bar just down the street from the store.

KM met him at nine and by ten he had two fingers in her pussy and she was jacking him off under the table. He tried to get her to go out into the parking lot with him, but she said she couldn't - she had to get home because the babysitter had school the next day. They made a date for the next night and the next night was a repeat of the first, only when he said, "Let's go out to my car" and KM said no, he (his name was Brian) said, "Look honey, I'm too old for this shit! If we aren't going to take this past the stink finger stage just tell me." KM said, "Tell you what. You help my satisfy one of my fantasies and I'll fuck you tomorrow." Brian asked her what her fantasy was and she told him "I want to be fucked in a supermarket meat locker." He looked at her like she was crazy; "You can't be serious!" "Oh yes I am" KM said. Brian snorted in disbelief that anyone could be so weird but then he said, "Okay. When?" KM told him she got off work at five and she should be at the store by five-thirty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.