Martha's Revenge - Cover

Martha's Revenge

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Taking revenge on a cheating husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"You what?" I said to what my sister had just asked me.

"You heard me," she said.

"I know I heard you, but I just don't believe I heard you right."

"But you did little brother, you did. I'll be over in a little bit to tell you about it."

My sister Martha is three years older than I am, but we couldn't be closer if we were twins. I don't know or even remember how the tone of our relationship started, but it has been a raunchy one for as long as I can remember. When she was in high school she made it a habit to let me see her naked just so she could laugh when she gave me a hard on. Once I hit fifteen it was payback time. I used to barge in on her when she was in the bathtub, haul out my hose and take a pee in front of her and then give it a couple of strokes while she watched and then say, "Sorry Sis, you can't have it. You're family, you know?"

And it got worse. One night I walked into her bedroom to get a couple of my records that she had borrowed and found her using a rubber dick on herself. I unzipped, walked over and stood in front of her, stroked myself until I got hard and then said, "Here! You can look at this one while you use the phony."

She got even with me two weeks later when I was in my bedroom and about to slide my dick into the next door neighbor's daughter. In walked Martha and she said, "Here stud. Don't forget to use these" and she tossed me a package of Trojans. Poor Merrily was so embarrassed that she got up and ran home.

It was all good natured and even enjoyable at times, like when she set me up with one of her girlfriends.

"All she wants, brother mine, is a good, hard, no frills fuck with no attachments."

Well, I did the job, but the no attachments part didn't stick. Janice and I made it for three months before she found some one her own age to do what I'd been doing. Martha and I even went on double dates a couple of times and I fucked my date in the front seat while she took hers on in the back. Another time she fucked her boyfriend on the couch while I stood at the front window keeping an eye out for mom and dad.

It has slacked off a lot since Martha got married, but I can still expect surprises from her. Just last birthday I opened the present she brought me and then had to quickly shut the box so no one else could see what was inside - two dozen condoms, a fake rubber pussy, and a card the said, "Think Safe Sex." So when she called me today with her request I didn't know if she was kidding, setting me up for something, or what.


"You heard me right" she said across the kitchen table, "I want you to find me one of your black friends who would be willing to be videotaped fucking me in my ass."

I looked at her like she was crazy; "This is a joke, right?"

"No joke little brother, just plain old revenge."

Martha had caught her husband cheating on her, not just once but several times, and each time he had begged forgiveness and promised never to do it again. The last time, however, he'd gotten caught doing it in the marital bed. Martha intended to punish Bill in the most humiliating way she could think of, by letting a black man fuck her; no, not just fuck her, but fuck her in her ass and tape it so she could show him the video.

Now to understand why this could be considered revenge you would have to know her husband Bill. All in all, a pretty nice guy, easy to get along with (too easy according to Martha), but he did have one major flaw - he was a racist and he had absolutely no use for minorities. In a partial defense of him it should be said that he was born and raised in South Carolina and his prejudice was built into him by family and friends from the day he was old enough to walk. It didn't help that he had never left the state until he was thirty. I did have to agree that if she wanted to get to him she had chosen the most guaranteed way.

But I did have a question, "Why in the ass? Wouldn't just doing it on tape do the job?"

"It might" she said, "But I don't like it anal and I won't let Billy do me there, so letting a black man do it should send him to the moon."

I gave her the most serious look I could muster and said, "And when he goes and gets a gun and comes looking for you, what then?" She smiled and said,

"I'll be out of the house by then and living here with you. You will protect me, won't you?"

I spent another hour trying to talk her out of it, but she had her mind made up and so, with great reluctance, I told her I would help.


Martha is 5' 6", 120 lbs, with 36C cup tits and raven black hair that hangs all the way down to her ass. She's had boys sniffing after her since she was thirteen and old enough to know what they were trying to sniff. So getting someone to fuck shouldn't be a problem, right? Wrong!

"What's wrong with her to she has to have you find somebody to do her?" was the most common response that I got and, "Shit man, I don't want to take no chance on getting AIDS. Poopchute fucking is a no no anymore" was the next most common. My favorite was, "Yeah, right! I'll be in the saddle going for glory when that cracker son of a bitch comes crashing through the door with a shotgun."

By the end of the week I hadn't found anyone (anyone black) willing to fuck the best looking woman in town - totally unbelievable!

Just when I thought that I was fighting a lost cause I got some help from none other than Bill himself. Clarissa Maggus was bent over trying to change a flat tire when Bill came by. He started to slow down and give her a hand, but when Clarissa stood up and Bill saw that she was black he swung back on the road and drove away. The next day Clarissa's brother Roy came to see he and me was pissed, "Does your sister still want to hang horns on that miserable son of a bitch?"

I nodded my head yes and Roy said, "Then I'm your man."

I called Martha and gave her the news and asked her where and when.

"Tomorrow night and can I use your place? I don't want to take a chance on Billy coming home before I'm through."

I was quiet for a moment and then I said, "I hope you don't expect me to be there when you do this."

"You have to be there!" she cried, "I need you to take the video."

I laughed at that one, "I don't think so. For God's sake Martha, you're my sister. I'll grant you that were close and I've watched you get screwed before, but I can't watch you get screwed by somebody else and take pictures of it. When that gets out, and you know that it will, I'll have the reputation in this town of some kind of sexual pervert."

Martha begged and pleaded and against my better judgement she finally talked me into it using the argument that she might need me to protect her from Bill. I was not a happy camper, but she was my sister and Bill was going to be outraged when he found out what she'd done. And, as I've mentioned earlier, it wouldn't be the first time I'd watched her get laid.

There were times when I hated Martha and this was one of them.

"How do I look?" she asked as she spun around in front of me in only thigh highs and high heels. I looked at her and cursed the fates that made her my sister. Right at that moment I wanted her so bad that I felt actual physical pain, but instead of being able to have her I was going to have to watch as someone else took her. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to find Roy standing there, but he wasn't alone.

"I brought Vernon and George to watch my back just in case that cracker bastard finds out what's going on and comes over. They'll wait outside in the car, but I wanted you to know that they are here."

From behind me I heard Martha say, "They don't have to stay in the car. They can wait in the living room." I turned to look at her and she said, "I know what I'm doing. If they stay in the car they will always wonder if Roy was telling them the truth. In the living room they'll know its true because they will hear what's happening. Then they will tell all their friends and everybody will start looking at Billy with smirks on their faces. Don't forget little brother, this isn't about getting me laid, it's about humiliating Billy."

I just stood aside and let the three of them walk in and all three developed instant erections as soon as they saw Martha standing there. Martha smiled sweetly and said, "Thanks for helping me out on this Roy. I'll try and make it worth your while."

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom and I watched Vernon and George watch her walk away. I couldn't help but laugh, "Hey, I asked both of you and you both turned me down."

I picked up the video camera and followed Martha and Roy down the hall. Martha was undressing Roy when I got there so I moved off to the side and started filming. She got his shirt off and stood on tiptoe to kiss him while she undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. The pants fell to the floor and Roy kicked off his loafers and stepped out of the pants while Martha, still on tiptoe and kissing him, slid her hand into his shorts and started playing with his cock. Martha broke the kiss and went to her knees and pulled down his briefs.

As his erect cock leapt free she leaned forward and captured it with her mouth and held it while she worked his shorts and then his socks off of him. Her hands went to Roy's hips and she held him while sucking his cock and as I watched that black pole disappear into that white face my cock twitched and I knew that I was going to keep a copy of the tape for myself. For the next couple of minutes Martha did not suck Roy's cock, she made love to it, several times looking over at the camera and winking. I thought about what an ignorant bastard Bill was to have fucked up and thrown Martha away.

Martha got up and led Roy to the bed and she lay down and spread her legs, "Fuck me in my pussy first baby. I need to warm up a little before you take my ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.