Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife - Cover

Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On their wedding night, Mike encourages his bride to fuck another man. Jen, only reluctantly, becomes a hot wife to please her husband. But soon it gets out of control. Will this lifestyle destroy their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

We were at the Marriott next to the airport, a few weeks after getting back from our honeymoon. Jen had gone on the pill as soon as we got back, and this was the soonest we felt it would be safe for her to sleep with other guys without the risk of pregnancy.

Since being with Ralph on our wedding night, we had both decided that this was the life we wanted to lead, at least for now. Jen had found that she enjoyed the sexual excitement of being with other guys. For me, seeing my wife being seduced and then thoroughly fucked by other guys was my ultimate fantasy. We were both in a constant state of sexual excitement, and were anticipating a wonderful evening playing our game.

Jen was sitting at the bar. She looked incredible. In the crowd, I watched her twirl her blond hair, and play with the buttons on her dress. She smoothed her stockings, letting her dress slightly ride up so her stocking tops flashed every now and then, and dangled her heels from her toe. Jen was flirting with Dan, who looked to be a lawyer (I learned his name later). As they spoke, they touched each other. At first they touched the other's hand or arm, then sides and back, and then legs. Jen's touching was more subtle than Dan's, but her slight caresses seemed to encourage him, and he became bolder and bolder. His hands caressed her knees, then moved up her silky thighs until disappearing for a moment under her dress. Jen grabbed his hands as he explored under her dress, seeming to protest, but then let go and Dan continued his caresses.

Dan whispered something in Jen's ear, and Jen said something back, nodding as she did so. Dan got up, and offered his hand to Jen. As Jen slid off her stool, her dress seemingly inadvertently rode up high, showing everyone in the bar the lacy tops of her stockings and garter straps.

With a hand on her back, Dan guided Jen out of the bar and into the hotel lobby. I knew they were going to an empty ballroom. This hotel had many, which is why we had picked it. It was hard for me not to follow, but according to our plan I waited in the bar, knowing that Jen would give me all the details later.

After about 30 minutes Jen returned to the bar. She was by herself. Her hair was a bit disheveled, as was her makeup. She seemed somewhat shaky on her heels as she walked. Even from across the room I could see runs in her stockings around her knees. I wondered if her stockings had laddered from kneeling on the floor to give Dan head.

Jen stayed in the bar only long enough find me in the crowd, and glanced my way. She then left, and I followed her.


We were in our hotel room, and Jen was telling me the story of her quickie with Dan. She was lying in our bed, her dress around her waist, playing with herself. She still had her stockings and heels on. I was completely dressed, but I had pulled my cock out and was playing with myself as she told me the story.

"Dan was all over me in the bar. He was touching me everywhere. It was so wicked with you watching, it made me more turned on. He reached up my skirt, and he got even more excited when he felt my stocking tops and realized I was wearing garters. He said he wanted me, and he took me to the ballroom on the mezzanine. I can't tell you how exciting it was to know that you were watching as we left the bar. That you knew that I was going with this stranger and he was going to fuck me. As soon as Dan closed the door he attacked me! He practically ripped off my dress and bra. He started sucking my nipples, and he put his fingers into me. It felt so good! He made me get on my knees and suck him. Then he pulled me up and pushed me over a table. He pulled my dress up and ripped off my panties. He fucked me from behind. Then he said he wanted to cum in my mouth. So he pushed me back on my knees, and I sucked him until he came."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

She answered honestly. "No, it happened so fast." Seeing the disappointment in my face, she quickly added, "But it was exciting, and I had fun."

"Was he big, as big as Ralph?"

"God no, not as big as Ralph. I mean, this guy was big, but Ralph is huge." She looked at the ceiling, and said wistfully. "And Ralph is so good. It's not just his big cock, it's his whole body, and he knows what to do with it."

Hearing this, I reached over and rolled Jen's nipples between my fingers. "I bet you wish you were with Ralph tonight. That he bent you over the table and fucked you. Fantasize that it was Ralph fucking you. Make yourself cum." Jen closed her eyes, and rubbed her clit harder and faster. "How does it feel with Ralph fucking you, with his big cock in you?"

Jen moaned. "So good, so good, oh yeah, yeah, so good, Ralph fucks me so good." Her eyes were clenched closed as she neared her orgasm, as she fantasized about Ralph fucking her. "Oh yeah yeah so good Oh god so good Oh god yes yes yes!" Jen's stockinged toes curled as she made herself cum.

I rolled on top of Jen and entered her. Even though Dan wasn't as big as Ralph, Jen's pussy still felt stretched and loose. But I was already so close to the edge from watching Jen getting picked-up at the bar, and hearing what Dan had done with her, that I was soon shooting my cum into her.


Long after Jen feel asleep, I lay awake in the bed, trying to process what had just happened. Our lives were moving so fast. I was incredibly happy that Jen had taken this step towards being a hot wife. My fantasy had come true, and I didn't want to go back to a monogamous lifestyle. But what had just happened? Jen's appetite for sex suddenly seemed unbounded, she was insatiable. But it seemed like she wasn't satisfied with just any big cock, or just any anonymous lover. She wanted Ralph!

As I lay in bed I was trying to process my feelings about this. It was one thing for Jen to fuck around with faceless dicks. It was another for her to lust after someone we knew, someone she worked with, and someone I didn't like much. I knew the risks. Jen could develop romantic feelings for Ralph. Where would that leave our relationship?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.