Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife - Cover

Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On their wedding night, Mike encourages his bride to fuck another man. Jen, only reluctantly, becomes a hot wife to please her husband. But soon it gets out of control. Will this lifestyle destroy their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

During our wedding reception, my new bride and I had a bit too much to drink. After the reception, Jen and I piled into our rented limo and headed off to the Inn where we were staying. Our friend Ralph also got into the limo, since he was staying at the same Inn.

Jen has a wholesome, pretty face. She's a natural blond with lush, shoulder length hair. She's petite with long shapely legs, a flat stomach, a tight shapely ass, and small but perfectly shaped tits with perky nipples.

While Jen and I were going out, we often fantasized about her fucking other guys. In fact, almost every time we fucked we talked about her with other guys. She wasn't that into it at first, but she soon learned that it was my passion, so she indulged me. Eventually she started getting into it, and things moved from just fantasizing in bed, to real-life playing. We often played games in public where she'd "accidentally" flash her stocking tops to some guys, or lean over a counter and let a guy look down her blouse. But despite all my cajoling, Jen never went beyond just teasing other guys.

Our fantasy life was always more intense when we included guys we actually knew, instead of nameless strangers. And Ralph was always one of our favorites.

Jen met Ralph at work. They became good friends, and every now and then the three of us would go out. Ralph's tall and lean, and has a dark complexion and dark hair. He's handsome, and never seemed to have any problem attracting girls. Whenever we went out he always had a beauty on his arm, and he freely shared with us that he didn't often go home alone.

Jen told me that Ralph often flirted with her at work, and she admitted that it was fun for her to flirt back. Although nothing every happened, she admitted that she was attracted to him. Thus, Ralph was often the focus of our hot wife fantasies, and my jealousy of Jen and Ralph working so closely together while harboring this mutual attraction just made the fantasies more exciting. Also, truth to tell, I didn't really like Ralph. I mean, he was okay, but I thought he was a bit arrogant, and the only reason I hung out with him was because of Jen. Strangely, while my dislike of Ralph increased my jealousy of his relationship with Jen, it also increased the excitement I felt when I imagined the two of them fucking.

On the way to the Inn we drank more, and smoked some pot. Jen always got so horny when she got high. We got frisky in the limo, and then Jen mischievously whispered into my ear, "I know what you want for a wedding gift." She then flopped onto the seat next to Ralph. With a sly smile on her face, and looking directly into my eyes, she wrapped her arms around Ralph's neck. She continued to look into my eyes. She seemed to be daring me to stop her. I was frozen, mesmerized by what Jen was doing. She had never before taken our game so far, certainly not with someone we knew. When I took no action to stop her, Jen brought her lips up to Ralph's and kissed him. The kiss was tentative at first, but soon it became passionate. Ralph's hands started wandering and soon he was groping Jen over her wedding gown.

When we got to the Inn all three of us went to our bridal suite. I started making out with Jen while Ralph made some drinks. I was so excited, I wanted to see more of Jen with Ralph. But in the walk from the limo to our room Jen had sobered a bit, and she giggled, "Okay, Ralph, you can go now."

But that's not what I wanted. I whispered to Jen, "It turned me on so much to see you and Ralph making out. I loved it! You looked so sexy making out with Ralph." I played with her through her gown as I said this. I glanced at Ralph. He was watching as I fondled Jen's body. "I want to see more. I want to see Ralph fucking you. You want to fuck him, don't you?" Jen didn't say anything, but I could feel her body responding to my touch. I moved my hands under her gown. I worked my fingers around her panties and stuck a finger into her pussy. She was incredibly wet. Jen moaned and gyrated her hips as I finger-fucked her. Ralph was still watching us. I'm sure he could hear what I was saying. I turned Jen around so she was facing Ralph. She couldn't help but look at him. My hand was still under her gown, still finger fucking her. Her gown was bunched around my hand, so Jen's ivory white bridal stockings were on display for Ralph's eyes.

I said into Jen's ear, loud enough for Ralph to hear: "You're so wet. You're so ready for Ralph's cock. You want his cock, don't you? You've always wanted to fuck him." Jen didn't say anything, she just ground her pussy harder against my hand.

Ralph had heard enough. His hard cock was tented in his pants. He walked over to us, and he took Jen into his arms. He began kissing my new wife. She initially tried to push away, but he was insistent and continued to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Ralph's hands moved down her body, and I felt one of his hands move under her dress and brush against her panties. I removed my fingers from Jen's pussy, and Ralph quickly entered her with his. Jen had stopped struggling, and seemed to welcome Ralph's fingers in her pussy. I moved away from them and sat in the sofa, to watch the show.

Jen was still wearing her wedding dress. With his other hand, Ralph reached behind her and unzipped the gown, pulling it down off her shoulders. She was wearing an ivory bustier. Ralph pulled one of her tits free and started sucking on her nipple. Jen's moans became even louder. Her nipples had always been so sensitive, almost a direct line to her clit.

Ralph laid Jen on the bed, and then moved up between her legs, pushing her gown up until it was bunched around her waist. Jen was wearing ivory white, thigh high stockings. Garters from her bustier held the lace tops of the stockings. Jen opened her legs, and Ralph started to eat her out. She was still wearing her panties, but they were little more than a string, so he had no trouble pushing it aside as he ravished her clit with his tongue. Jen moaned and squirmed on the bed. She grabbed his head and pushed her pussy into his face.

I started thinking that perhaps I should stop this, when Ralph got up and moved towards Jen's head. He unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock. His cock was huge! Ralph moved his cock towards Jen's lips and she immediately took him into her mouth. I watched as my new bride wrapped her hands around his big cock and pumped him while sucking its head. Jen's hands looked tiny as she stroked his huge cock. I was mesmerized by the sight of Jen going down on another man. I pulled my dick out and started playing with myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.