Trust the Unseen - Cover

Trust the Unseen

Copyright© 2006 by Sphynx

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ami Wyster is an Egypt loving teenager. Kareem is a mystery that ranges from his inability to speak English, to his ability to read hieroglyphs with perfect accuracy. But there's one thing about Kareem that makes him very different from anyone else; he holds the key to solving a mystery that has haunted people for 3000 years: Who or what killed Tutankhamun?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Petting   Slow  

Eric wiped the sweat off of his brow and sighed. It was an extremely hot day in Egypt and he was doing the last thing on Earth that he wanted to at the moment. Luxor, Egypt was sweltering hot and only a few people had braved the heat this time of the year to visit the Valley of the Kings. Unfortunately for him, his wife was one who thought nothing of heat, and only of the 'treasures' that lay ahead of them.

At the present time, he was standing in a tomb that was hardly big enough to turn around in, much less for five other people to join at the same time. Sure, the paintings were pretty, and there was no doubt that the sarcophagus was impressive. But at the moment, his heart was leaning towards the nice, cool, air conditioned place that was their hotel room.

He looked around a bit and turned to his wife. "We paid ten dollars to see a room that hardly contains one person... that's a bit of a rip off, don't you think?"

The woman being spoke to turned and glared at him slightly, tucking her brown hair behind an ear. "Eric, this is the tomb of Tutankhamun! You can't just blow it off like some other pharaoh. This boy was a legend!" Eric wanted to say something, but chose to keep his opinion to himself. Egypt was his wife's fascination. She loved nothing more then to spend her time pouring over hieroglyphs, studying pharaohs, and learning about the culture. Sure, it was interesting, but Eric figured he'd stick with his career in the medical field. Unfortunately for him, the Egyptian trait was being passed down to their sixteen year old daughter.

"Are you at least almost done?" Receiving another glare as a reply, he shrugged and started out of the tomb, climbing the first of the famous sixteen steps down to King Tut's tomb. Suddenly, he heard a small shriek and he whipped around to see his wife staring at the base of the stairs with wide eyes. "What is it?"

He received nothing in reply, but he followed to where her hand was pointing, watching her eyes go wide. "Eric," She said. "Was he there when you started up?"

Eric looked down and his own eyes widened. "No..."

At the foot of the stairs lay a boy, completely naked from head to toe. His breath was coming in short gasps and he looked like he hadn't had a drink in days. But the odd thing was; he hadn't been there five minutes ago.


They boy was a mystery. Years later, there was no other way Eric would have been able to describe him. There were no background checks available for the boy, who they estimated his age around sixteen or seventeen. No one was reported missing from a tour group, nor had they been able to contact any of his parents.

The doctors determined he had simply passed out from heat exhaustion. But even that was a bit odd because he showed no signs of dehydration. But at the same time, he showed no signs of any illness. They had tested the teen for everything under the sun and had still found nothing physically wrong with him. "Probably just a fainting spell," The doctor had concluded. "You know how the sun can get to people sometimes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.