My Second Piece of Ass - Cover

My Second Piece of Ass

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They were from vastly different backgrounds and found they needed each other for different reasons. This is the story of how they unselfishly looked to each other and after each other. It's about love, the kind of love that is demonstrated through sacrifice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex  

{Continued from part 1. Randy Tucker, age 19 had met Laura, a prostitute in a brothel. She suggested they spend a weekend together in a Phoenix hotel suite. On the first night of the weekend they slept in separate rooms.}

In the night, I have no idea what time it was, Laura slid into my bed. Half awake, half asleep, I put my arm around her. It seemed like the natural thing to do. Her body quivered as if she was crying but I didn't hear her cry. Her body became still. She had her back to me with my left arm around her waist. Still half asleep I was aware of her body, warm and soft against me but there was nothing sexual about it. I was too sleepy to be in danger of becoming hard. We must have gone back to sleep. When I awoke she was gone.

I got up and used the bathroom and my new toothbrush. As I left my bedroom I could see that a breakfast trolley had been delivered. Taking a glass of orange juice, I found Laura on the balcony, sipping coffee. She was still wearing the nightgown and had scuffs on her feet. Her light brown hair sparked in the sunlight but there was no sign of makeup on her face. She smiled at me.

"How did you sleep?"

"Fine," I answered. Neither of us mentioned her visit to my bed during the night.

"Let's have breakfast, I ordered eggs for you; I hope that's all right."

In addition to eggs, there was bacon and toast. She had a fruit cup, cold cereal and more coffee. "We'll go shopping," she said. "You need underwear and socks."

"I could get used to this," I said laughing, "staying in a plush suite and spending your money."

"Thank you for last night, that was fun," she looked at me and smiled, with no trace of the guarded look I had seen on her face in the brothel. "Now put that new razor to use, I've got a whole day of being Laura to look forward to and I want you to be clean shaven."

She wanted to buy me some casual clothes. We settled on a pair of short twill pants, a short sleeved sport shirt, underwear and socks. When it came time to pay I realized there was not enough money left from the money she had given me the night before. As the sales clerk rang up the items Laura stepped past me to place another package of sheer silk briefs on the counter. She was wearing a Harvard University T-shirt, a Boston Red Sox baseball cap and gray baseball pants. The pants were baggy but the material clung to her body as she moved. She took my hand and moved it to her hip. I felt the soft material and the smooth curve of her butt as she guided my hand into the small hip pocket. Feeling the unmistakable crinkle of money, I moved my chin down to her shoulder, smelling her hair and feeling her cheek against mine. The clerk, having keyed in the price of the briefs that she had selected for me, looked up to see us grinning at one another.

She wore the Red Sox cap most of that day, her light brown hair sticking out the opening in the back of the hat and flowing down in a loose pony tail. She wore the hat even while trying on various items of ladies underwear. I sat in a chair just outside a dressing room door, holding my bundle in my lap as she paraded in front of me in skimpy bra and panty sets, thongs and shear over garments that left almost nothing to the imagination. I was getting skin and the sight was affecting me. Two sales clerks, a middle aged matronly looking lady and a skinny young girl attended to our needs. The older lady kept the younger one busy chasing around the racks, sending her to fetch more items of styles in which Laura expressed interest, going back for a smaller size or a wider selection of colors. They indulged us, seeming to know Laura. As the stack of selected items grew, I wondered how we would pay for everything. I probably had $50 left in my pocket from the two 100 dollar bills Laura had given me.

I swallowed hard when she appeared, wearing a tiny green bra that only covered the bottom half of her breasts and a matching thong. "How about this honey?" Laura asked, the pony tail bouncing on her neck as she whirled to give me a view of her smooth butt cheeks. I held my bundle in my lap, squirming to reposition my cock. I'm sure the look in my eyes was appreciation enough but I said, "yellow would probably go better with your hair."

"We have this in yellow," said the older woman, snapping her fingers to send the other clerk to find it. Laura stood in front of me, her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips. If she bent forward any more I was certain her breasts would pop out of the bra. "I'm glad you're paying attention," she said, grinning at me.

From somewhere in the baseball pants she produced a credit card and signed the receipt for nearly $ 500. I carried both bundles back to the hotel, mine being heavier than hers. I was hoping she would model her purchases for me in the hotel suite but it was not to be.

We took the car out and drove around the area, admiring the lush fields, green with all sorts of growing vegetables, and brown with bare backed pickers. About lunchtime we happened on to an outdoor garden restaurant. Glass topped tables were arranged around a pool of water with a fountain in the center. Roses were in bloom on the perimeter walls and baskets of cut flower arrangements had been placed around the poolside.

A man squeezed himself between the back of Laura's chair and the chair behind her to drop some coins in the pool. Looking down at her he spotted the shirt. "Is that your alma mater?" he asked, pointing to the 'Harvard' across her chest. He stood next to the wall of the pool, gazing down at her, ignoring me.

Laura, seeing that I was ruffled because the guy had approached her with no regard of my being present, fluttered her eyelashes at the man and in her Alabama accent, "my, nooo sir mester, this here's my loover's shirt an this here's his cap," she said, smiling up at the man.

He smiled back at her, glancing in my direction before saying, "your lover has good tastes."

He may have seen the way my jaw was clinched or the white of my knuckles. He excused himself and as he moved away Laura said, "We're hopin my little brother here will go to school there some day." The guy turned and smiled at her. We had a light lunch, cold soup, small dainty sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea. When the bill arrived Laura gave me a frightful look, having forgotten to slip me any money. I smiled and nodded, reassuring her that I had plenty left to pay the tab. I noticed the laugh line reappear in her cheek.

In the parking lot I was opening the passenger's door for Laura as we saw the man exit the restaurant, a female on his arm. "Kiss me," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her body molded to mine as our lips met. "You can do better than that," she whispered into my ear, her cheek next to mine. I could feel the soft curves of her body blending with mine. I opened my mouth, felt her soft lips crushed to mine, her hands on my neck and in my hair. I lowered one hand to her hips. She responded, moving her pelvis even closer.

"That was fun, that lecherous bastard will be horny all afternoon," she said, when we were seated inside the car. I noticed that same satisfied look I had seen when she had brought me off early, making me think that Laura had a competitive nature.

"Where did you really get the shirt?"

"That was the truth, there was this guy I knew, and he went over to Boston to visit one of his kids and brought me this shirt and hat as a present. This is the first time I've worn them."

She had said, 'there was this guy, ' I wondered if she was really speaking in past tense. A past lover? I drove aimlessly. She must have known my mind was racing.

"They were gifts, I wasn't working, we need R & R's too you know."

So that was what this was to her. She was on R & R for the weekend. I was part of her rest and relaxation getaway. "Let's stop here," she said, pointing to a miniature golf park.

As we played she told me about her affair with a dentist. They had met quite by accident. He was estranged from his wife and had kids in college. He knew her only as Laura, they spent three days each month together for over a year, like now at the end of the month, like now when business was slow because most of their customers were short of cash.

"What happened with this guy?"

"He was going through a tough time, he fancied himself as a playboy, wanting to sow some wild oats. His wife decided they should get back together and, for the children's sake, he agreed."

"And you let him end it?"

She gave me a sharp look. "Sure, no strings attached. He was my R & R, that's all." She watched to see if I understood. She must have seen that I was still stunned that she could let a guy do her that way. We were holding up the play of a group behind us so we stepped aside.

"Sex?" I didn't know any other way to phrase my question. She laughed.

"That's something I've been meaning to talk to you about Randy. I didn't work Thursday. I checked into a room at the hotel and worked up the nerve to call you. When we spoke on the phone I was so happy to know you would spend the weekend with me that was when I moved to the suite. Of course there was sex but as Laura, he never knew Tess. It was Laura sex, no money exchanged hands."

I still had questions. I wanted her to be Laura when we were together but I could not help but remember Tess, the tough shelled calculating cock sucking whore with a knack for bringing guys off. I envied the relationship she had with the dentist.

"Am I your R & R?"

She put a hand to my cheek and gazed into my eyes. On tiptoes, she touched her lips to mine. "Yes, I think so, let's go."

"I'll bring you a T-shirt and baseball cap sometime," I promised. We were back in the car. She lost control, laughing.

"I said no money exchanged hands; I did NOT say there were not other rewards."

I looked her way. "You mean there is more; a T-shirt and baseball cap won't be enough?"

She took a deep breath and settled back in her seat. "I didn't have much schooling; he taught me things, gave me books to read and tutored me. Remember how I analyzed the movie we saw last night? He took me to the theater and concerts. I owe him for all that he taught me. But there was more."

I looked her way, thinking, 'my god, there was no way I could match that, theater, concerts, what could I teach her?'

"See my front teeth? See how straight they are now? He paid for cosmetic surgery."

"My god, Laura, I could never match any of those things," I said, convinced that she would send me away. Instead, she removed the cap from her head, shook her hair into place and put the cap on my head. "A gift for you," she smiled.

On the drive back to town she wanted to know about my love life. Did I have a girl? With all that she had told me about herself, I opened up to her.

I told her about the girl back home, explaining that it was nothing serious, and then I told her of the sessions with Mary Ann. She laughed when I told of my plans, getting her to wear a skirt, parking on a deserted road, the skirt moving its way up her thighs as we dry fucked, unzipping my pants, moving the soaked crotch of her panties aside, the feel when my cock made the slightest contact with her wet inflamed pussy and the frustration I felt when Mary Ann said Stop!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.