Frat House Mother - Cover

Frat House Mother

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teresa's husband had passed away several months earlier and she took a job as the resident house mother for a college fraternity. One night, she finally gave into her natural sexual needs and desires and turned to one of the many young frat members she would fuck and suck in the years ahead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Teresa was pleasantly surprised but not caught completely off guard when she realized that her sexual encounter with Larry had resulted in him putting the word out that the fraternity house mother was quite sexy in the sack. She should have realized that college fraternity guys weren't that much different from horny high school studs, and they passed the news of a hot female about as quickly as anything could be relayed to others interested in a sexy woman. As it turned out, the next afternoon there was a knock at the door of her fraternity house apartment and when Teresa opened it, it was another of Larry's fraternity brothers, Rod, who was equally good looking and Teresa could see he was already sporting a big hardon. Rod was wearing loose-fitting warmup trousers and a rather snug-fitting T-shirt. The shirt showed off the muscles of his chest and the warmup pants readilyl allowed her to notice what a hardon he was already sporting.

"Hello, Rod," Teresa said as she opened the door to her house apartment. "Can I help you?" she asked as she let him see that she was sizing him up visually as she offered for him to enter her room.

"Yes, Mam," Rod said, seeming a bit reluctant to speak but obviously interested enough in Teresa to come to her quarters. "Do you have a few minutes that I could talk to you?"

"Sure, Rod," Teresa said, as she closed the apartment door and showed even over to the nearby sitting room couch. "Is anything wrong?"

"Yeah, Teresa, my girlfriend just dumped me and I was feeling kind of lonely upstairs in my room. I thought maybe I could come down here talk to you about it," Rod explained.

"Rod, let's not beat around the bush, OK? I'm here to talk to you or any of your fraternity brothers if there's something I can help you with. I hope you know that. Do you want to talk, or are there other things bothering you?" Teresa asked, watching as Rod sort of shifted the way he was sitting, and she could tell his hardon hadn't gone down at all.

"Well," Rod hesitated, "I guess there's really more than talking that's bothering me. Can I be honest and get your opinion on some things regarding my girlfriend?"

"Sure, Rod, go ahead, you can tell me or ask me anything you want to," Teresa reassured him. "Rod, tell me why you say your girlfriend dumped you. What happened?"

"I guess I was asking to her to do things, Teresa, that she just wasn't willing to do," Rod explained. I was at her apartment last night, and she kicked me out before we ever went to bed."

"What happened, Rod?" Teresa asked.

"I guess I pushed too hard for her to suck my cock, and she told me she was fed up and threw me out," Rod said.

"You and your girlfriend were having sex but she wasn't interested in giving you head, is that what you're saying broke you two up?" Teresa asked.

"Yes," Rod nodded as he looked Teresa in the eyes.

"Show me, Rod, take your warmup pants and your underwear off, and show me what you've got down there that your girlfriend wasn't prepared to help you with."

Rod hesitated for just a minute, and then he stood, quickly pulling his warmup pants down off his firm muscular legs and then his briefs followed them, leaving a very sexy long thick hardon jutting hotly from his groin. Teresa's breath caught as she saw what a nice big thick cock Rod had between his legs. Teresa could easily see why many girls might not want to deal with Rod's cock in their mouth or even their pussy. His cock was very long and very thick in full hardness. The head was swollen large and very sexy in his arousal, and Teresa felt her pussy growing very wet at seeing such a well-endowed horny college man.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.