My Family - Cover

My Family

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the story of my family. My family is not the typical family but it works for us. My wife, Peggy, is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I set Brenda up in her own company and she has really come out of her shell. Paula has two little girls that are the apple of my eye.<br><i>Rape is mentioned in this story but it does not occur in this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Uncle  

That afternoon was one of the best cookouts that we had in a long time. Paula loosened up and really enjoyed herself. The only funny thing was when she fell against me; she had stepped on a knife that someone had dropped. I think that it freaked her out that a naked man was holding her own naked body. After we started eating Paula began to become more comfortable with our nudity. That's not to say that she was entirely comfortable with it. She made sure that she always had something partially covering her and I caught her several times staring at my manhood.

Peggy kept the pitcher of screwdrivers filled and as the heat of the day increased they hit the screwdrivers harder. I quit drinking around two o'clock in the afternoon as I had to go and pick up the kids from my parents. Brenda and Peggy told Paula that they were afraid to let her drive home and insisted that she spend the night with us. We had a Murphy bed built into the family room cabinets. Paula said that she was Ok to drive home but there was not much conviction in her voice. Peggy told Paula that she wasn't going to allow her to drive after she had been drinking all day. Paula finally figured that she would never win the argument so she agreed to stay the night. She put out her glass and Peggy refilled it.

I left to pick up the kids about seven o'clock. Everyone was making merry with the screwdrivers and Brenda had lit the Tiki torches to make some attempt to keep the bugs away. When I pulled in front of the house my parents were sitting on the front porch. The kids had fallen asleep and were tucked away for the night. My mother insisted that I leave the kids there for the night and they would bring them home after church. I knew that the kids loved to go to church; mainly because they got to play with the other kids and the parishioners all made over them. I talked for a while with my parents and then headed back to our home.

When I walked in the house Peggy and Brenda were feeling no pain but they were busy cleaning up from the cookout. They had put Paula in bed before she passed out. I shooed the women out of the kitchen and they both headed for bed. It was almost midnight before I had everything cleaned and put away.

Peggy stuck her head in the kitchen and slurred something. She was holding on the door jamb to steady herself. I asked what she had said and she repeated that I should make sure that Paula was Ok before I went to bed. I told her I would and led here back to the bedroom. I knew that she would not be my bed partner that night. After I had Peggy in bed I stuck my head in to check on Brenda. She was sound asleep. She was sprawled on the bed like someone had lifted her to the ceiling and dropped her. It looked like I was going to sleep alone tonight.

I took a quick look around the house to make sure that everything was alright and checked the outside to make sure that the Tiki lights had been put out. I left the alarm off because I didn't want to give Paula a heart attack if she started roaming around after we were all in bed. I was afraid that she might set the alarm off.

I went to the family room as quietly as I could to check on Paula. Someone had left a small light on for her in case she got up during the night. I walked to the bed to see if she was asleep. She was lying on her back nude. Her swim suite was on the floor next to the bed. Her arms were over her head and she had her legs spread slightly. I shook my head; this woman would make some man very happy one day. She had a beautiful figure and she was very pretty.

I went back to the linen closet and got a blanket for her. When I walked back to her I saw that she hadn't moved. I gently opened the blanket and covered her up. She stirred in her sleep and took my hand.

She turned her face to me and murmured in her sleep, "Kiss me goodnight."

I bent down and kissed her and she pulled my hand to her breast, opened my hand and pressed it hard to her breast and murmured, "I love you."

I chuckled and thought to myself that this would be something that she wouldn't want to hear about in the morning. It would embarrass her to know that she had said that. I pulled my hand back and she was sound asleep again.

I went to my room and went to sleep alone. It only took a few minutes before I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. I went into the master bedroom and took a leisurely shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.