Dan's Life - Cover

Dan's Life

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: Starting over

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Starting over - Marriage, killings, prison, parole, what's next for Dan? Love again? Maybe?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Violence  

Thelma and I got back to the house and we were a little tired. Lots of sex, not much sleep and then walking around the zoo all day. I told Thelma I should probably go back to my apartment because I had to go see about my job the next day and besides we both could use the rest.

"Do you really have to go, Danny? Can't you get dressed here in the morning and take the bus from here. I don't want to say goodnight to you, Danny. If you don't want to make love tonight, that's alright. We can still cuddle."

'Thelma, that's my problem right now. You won't be able to get any sleep and will be going to work tired and worn out. If I sleep with you tonight there is no way I can keep by hands off you. I want to make love to you, in fact as tired as I am I could make love to you right now."

"Then let's do it, Danny. It's seven o'clock and if we start right now we can go to bed and by nighttime we will be ready for sleep. You see, Danny, I want you as much as you want me right now."

We locked the doors, turned off the lights and went to bed for the night. Thelma was right, by ten o'clock we were both fast asleep until the alarm clock went off in the morning.

I got up first and showered and put on my new clothes. By then, Thelma was up and in the shower. As she stepped out to dry herself, I walked in and kissed and pulled her against me. I told her to have a good day at work and I would see her later. I walked to the bus stop and headed to the hardware store.

Jim was there to greet me and invited me into the office. He told me he had all kinds of information for me. To begin I could have one of two jobs. I could have my sales job on the road with a big salary and incentives. The bonding company saw no problem because my prison sentence had nothing to do with money. In no time, I could be back on my feet. The second choice was I could work in the store. My wage would only be about nine dollars an hour. That would be less than half what I would make on the road sales. He would give me incentives for large appliance sales which would help some.

"Now about your 401k, it's accumulated to over one hundred forty thousand dollars," Jim said.

"My God, Jim, I had no idea it would be worth so much. How did that happen?"

"According to the account administrator, your investments split a number of times and you left them to accumulate and gain interest. The down side is if you take any of it, it would be taxable income and also carry a 10% penalty tax. You can have your money in a few days. If you want to talk to him, here is his name and number. He's right down the street at the bank. As far as the job is concerned I need to know which one you are going to take."

We filled out the paperwork for the job. I filled out the bonding papers also since Jim told me the bonding company had said as long as I handled money I needed to be bonded. So either position I had the paperwork to do. I had mentioned that I would like to go see the bank guy and see what options I had. I needed transportation and had to get a drivers license. On Tuesday I had to see my parole officer and update him on my life.

Jim and I decided I could start work the following Monday. That way I would have time to get a driver's license and be able to make deliveries. I asked Jim if I could borrow his car or the delivery truck if I needed a road test. He had no problem with that and told me to just stop back when I needed it. He would even drive me there if needed. I never realized what a good friend and boss he was. He didn't turn on me like a lot of people did. He was a man I respected and I knew I would work hard for him. Apparently he believed it too.

That evening I took the bus back to Thelma's. I knocked on the door and she came to it. "Why are you knocking, you old coot? Come on in. How did your day go? I want to hear everything."

"Tell me about your day first. I want to hear about your day too. Tell me everything," I replied.

"Okay, I'll go first. Everyone at work said they had never seen me so happy. They all wanted to know what happened in the last few days to make me look and act so young and to glow like I was. I told them an old friend moved back into town and I spent some time with him. They told me I ought to marry the guy if he could make me feel and look this good. Okay, it's your turn."

"Let's see, where do I begin? I got a job today. I start next Monday." I explained to her my two choices. Big pay and on the road sales or nine dollars an hour and work at the local store nine in the morning to five in the afternoon."

"Which one did you take, Danny?" she asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.