Little White Lies - Cover

Little White Lies

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens if both spouses cheat and then lie? What if they stick to their stories?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I awoke feeling refreshed and determined to continue with my plans. I would keep my meeting with Satin for tomorrow night and I would let Sunny know that I was going out with the same 'fellows' that I was with Tuesday night. That should really drive her up a wall. Sunny had made coffee and set out some bagels but I didn't see her at all before I left for work. I assume she had decided to avoid me after last night. I had a very uneasy feeling because of her absence but I couldn't make much of a fuss.

Thursday evening was uncomfortable but Sunny didn't make any further inquiries about my dinner meeting Tuesday and I didn't mention anything about tomorrow night. We had dinner, I played with JJ and put him to bed and we spent the rest of the evening watching TV without talking. At about 11:00 I finally stretched and told Sunny that I was going to bed.

"I will too. I don't feel like staying up by myself anyway. I'll see you upstairs."

With that she went into the kitchen to finish putting things away for the night and I heard her locking the front door. Upstairs, I had just removed my shorts when I heard her come into the bedroom. I often took my shower before bed so that I could be up and gone as early as possible in the morning and I was just about to step in when she reached around me with her arms and squeezed herself against me. I was surprised to note that she was already naked and I could feel her breasts pressing against my back. I felt an almost immediate arousal that I was unable to control. This was the woman I loved and she could still wake my passions with just a touch.

"I think I'll join you in your shower tonight. Do you mind?" she purred into my ear.

I considered rejecting her but that didn't survive the first touch of her hand as she dropped it down to my already erect cock. I turned around to face her and I put my arms around her, pulling her tightly against me.

"I don't mind at all."

"Good. I want you to make love to me in the shower. I want to feel you in me with the water washing down over us. I want you to take me from behind and make me scream. I want you to bend me over and use me like your slut!"

This was the way we used to be with each other. This was our little game. We would talk to each other, telling each other what we were going to do to each other and what we wanted the other to do. It was silly, but it was our ritual and we both enjoyed it. She always wanted me to take her from behind because she loved it that way. She loved to bend over and put her hands against the floor while I entered her from behind. She would wait until I told her I was almost ready and then she would straighten up and push her hands against the wall while she pushed back against me as I climaxed inside her. Typically she would cum almost at the same time. It was erotic as hell and I loved it that way.

I pushed her away from me, turned her around and put my hand on the small of her back and pushed her down. She resisted, continuing the game but I pushed harder and slapped her ass. She yelped and bent over, putting her hands down to the floor of the shower. I then entered her and I had to hold back the feeling of pleasure I felt as her warm wet pussy enveloped me. I wanted to make her plead for me to fuck her and I wanted it to feel great for her. I wanted her to remember that it was me that could make her feel this way. I wanted her to forget any other man and to forget why she would ever want to stray. I wanted to do all of these things and I was ready but I couldn't hold back. For the first time since I was a teenager, I climaxed almost as soon as I entered her.

I held her hips tightly as I came and then I pushed her away as I withdrew my spent cock. I was angry, and embarrassed and I stumbled out of the shower in confusion. What the hell had happened? What did I do and why? I had no answer but I didn't want to face Sunny now. I grabbed my towel and went downstairs to the dark den. I wanted to perform tonight more than usual but my body betrayed me and I didn't know why. I just sat there with my eyes closed and my arm over my face. I sat there, unwilling to go back upstairs to face my wife.

About 15 minutes later, I felt Sunny sit down on the couch next to me. She said nothing but I could feel her eyes on me. I had nothing to say. I couldn't say anything to explain what had happened, so I kept quiet.

She put her hand on my arm and rubbed softly up and down. I didn't move or speak but she continued to caress my arm. I enjoyed the feeling but it did nothing to satisfy my confusion or diminish my embarrassment. I couldn't even look at her.

"Sean, please don't be embarrassed. Honey, things like that happen to all men from time to time. It's nothing to be ashamed or angry about. It's just the stress we have both been under for a while. OK?"

"No, it's not OK. That has never happened to me before and you know it. And you know where all the stress you talk about is coming from. It started last Thursday night when you did something you won't tell me about with God knows who. That's the stress I'm under."

"I won't have this conversation with you. I told you nothing happened but you won't believe me and that's your problem. Get over it!"

"Fine. Then we have nothing more to talk about and sex is out of the question now. If that's how you want it, fine!"

I got up and went upstairs to grab my pajamas and went into the spare room to sleep. I slammed the door and locked it. I lay down on he bed naked and alone and finally fell asleep with strange dreams coming and going. I dreamed of Sunny and I making love one night in the den while JJ was sleeping and then I saw Sunny with another man whose face I couldn't see. At one point, I was with Satin and then she and Sunny were both there. None of my dreams made any sense and I woke the next morning exhausted and angry. It was Friday.


Sunny was up and downstairs with JJ when I went in to get dressed for work. I remembered my dinner with Satin so I took an extra shirt and suit downstairs with me when I was ready. I took them into the garage and then went into the kitchen for coffee before I left. I saw JJ in his chair and Sunny at the table helping him eat. She didn't look up as I entered but JJ waved his spoon at me with a grin. I went to him and kissed his head as he went back to his cereal.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and rather than waste any time trying to be civil, I just said my goodbyes as I went out the door. I probably wouldn't be home tonight much before 11:00 so I would miss JJ but it wouldn't be the first time. I left with misgivings but I was determined to finish this. I was surprised by the tears in my eyes as I pulled out of the drive.

Friday at work was a disaster. Jerry was in court and Polly was standing by to handle any emergencies that came up while he was gone and Janie was home with her sick husband so I had no time to think of anything while I fielded phone calls. In between those, I tried to work on my caseload but not much was getting accomplished. I have to admit that it certainly took my mind off of my troubles for a while. Before I realized it, it was almost 3:30 and I had not even stopped for lunch. I talked Polly into going out for both of us while I handled the phones. We were able to eat between crisis and the day went by with neither of us starving.

I finally was able to finish my case requirements and was able to consider stopping. The phones had quit ringing, Polly had gone for the day and Jerry was unlikely to come back to the office. Since it was just after 6:00, I decided to change and go out for a drink. I had planned on meeting Satin at 7:00 anyway so I thought a drink before would be nice.

I was sitting in the bar just past 6:30, nursing a second scotch neat when Satin slid onto the stool next to me. I looked up in surprise since I had not expected her this early. She looked lovely as usual and this time was much more casually dressed. I looked at her in surprise.

"You're not dressed. Is something wrong? Are you canceling our dinner date?"

She smiled at me and took my hand in hers. She seemed not to be bothered by anything so I was confused.

"No Sean, I'm not canceling our date, just dinner. I thought I might find you here early so I decided to offer you an alternative to dinner here at the restaurant. Would you like to come to my apartment for a catered dinner? I have ordered lobster and steak for us with a nice bottle of Chianti for later."

She watched my face for my reaction and smiled gleefully when she saw my surprise. She had obviously planned this in advance. I thought about it but saw no reason to refuse so I happily accepted her invitation. We left arm in arm to a waiting taxi, which delivered us to a very uptown address. This was obviously where she lived, and I wished I could afford something that nice.

We went up to her apartment on the 7th floor. It was quite a place with more than 1500 sq. feet of space. I was impressed with the decor and with her taste in furniture. It made my home seem pedestrian by comparison. She showed me around and we finally went into the dinette to find a small table already set for two. She asked me to sit down and went to begin serving dinner. Everything was magnificent and I ate as if I was starving. I noticed that she did quite well and didn't seem to deny herself much. We finished and both sat back pleasantly sated.

She led me into the living room where she served us coffee. I declined desert in favor of a glass of after dinner cognac. I wondered what was coming next. I didn't have long to wait as Satin rose and said that she was going to get comfortable. She left and reappeared in a very sheer satin gown that hid virtually nothing. It was a pale peach color and I could see a black lace bra and a black thong underneath. She moved to the couch where I was sitting and sat down beside me.

"All I can say is, Wow! You look fabulous."

"Thank you sir. I love compliments and if you keep giving them out you can have anything you want." She was not smiling and the look she gave me caused my groin to twitch and my temperature to rise. I had to be very careful here.

"Satin, this isn't what I was looking for and you know that. What are you trying to do to me?"

"I think you know very well what I am trying to do to you. I don't think you are confused at all." With that, she reached down to the bulge in my pants and squeezed very gently.

"It seems we have no problem communicating at all."

"I told you I was married and I was only trying to make my wife jealous enough to confess to her affair. If I do this, I'm no different than she is."

"Why do you want to be if she isn't? This way both of you start from the same place. You can either both confess or both deny. What's the harm if you just go forward from there? This is a one-time thing with no strings attached. You know what I am so I won't be a problem for you."

I wasn't really listening to her rationalizations. She was so beautiful and I was only human and I had no chance at all. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard as my hands slid under the straps of her gown and slid them down her arms. She smoothly shrugged the straps the rest of the way off and took my hand and placed it on her breast. She pulled my mouth tightly to her breast as my other hand found the warm place between her legs. She spread her legs apart slightly to allow me entrance while she unzipped my pants. She reached one small hand inside to find my engorged cock. With a small sound of pleasure, she pulled me up to my feet and pushed me back.

She stood before me and began to remove the rest of her lingerie. Underneath she had on the smallest thong I had ever seen and her bra was already gone. As she moved away from the discarded gown, I saw the body of one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She was tall, at 5'7", long beautifully shaped legs, a tiny waist and full breasts. Her skin was tanned a golden brown and her blond hair was now loose and flowing over her shoulders. I could see her mound and noticed no dark patch. She was completely shaved.

She moved toward me and proceeded to undress me slowly and sensuously. It was erotic as hell and I just watched her as she stared into my eyes. She knew what she was doing and within just a few minutes, she had me naked and aroused. At this point, I was lost. I couldn't have refused her anything nor did I want to. As I watched her, she dropped to her knees in front of me and took me in her hands. I watched in fascination as she stroked my cock until it was as hard as I could ever remember. At that point, she took me in her mouth and I was transported to heaven.

While Sunny had often been willing to give me oral, she didn't like it much and she never initiated it. Here Satin was giving me a blowjob unlike any I had ever had before. I was brought to the verge and then denied then back to the verge, over and over. Satin knew how to pinch just the right places to stop my climax just before it took over. She was able to keep me in a state of arousal for what seemed like hours as I reached for that relief that she continued to deny me. As I became more and more frustrated, she stopped and led me to the bedroom.

She had one of the largest beds I had ever seen. It was larger than a king size and oval instead of rectangular. And, yes, she had a mirror over the bed. She pushed me onto my back and had me move toward the top of the bed. As I lay back, she moved over me and mounted me with her knees on either side of my waist. As I looked into her eyes, she rose up, took my eager cock in her hand and lowered herself onto me. She took me in one smooth motion, no foreplay and no preparation. I found her to be wet and willing and I was surprised at how tight she seemed to be to have taken me so easily. While I was not long, I was quite thick and Sunny had often commented on it. She even seemed to be uncomfortable at times unless we used lubricants.

As Satin began to ride me, I looked up to the mirror and watched. It was something I had never seen before and it took me a second to realize that I was watching myself having sex. God, it was something else, as was Satin. She was as good at fucking as she was at giving blowjobs. She rode me slowly at first, giving me time to enjoy the feeling and then beginning to go faster and faster. I could feel her cheeks against my balls on each down stroke and the feelings were wonderful. I began to respond by driving my hips up to meet her and she moaned her approval.

We continued in this way for longer than I expected to be able to stay with her but much too soon I felt the beginnings of my coming climax. My balls began to contract and I could feel the liquid moving through my canals looking for an outlet. I warned Satin that I was cumming but she smiled and continued to ride me hard and fast. I lasted only a few more seconds and then it came. It was one of the most pleasurable climaxes I had ever experienced. I came and came until I was completely drained. Satin took it all and never stopped until I began to shrink. As I did, she slowly rose up and let me slide from her depths. She rolled over onto her side and watched me as I regained my hold on reality. She smiled at me as I came down from an incredible high.

"Do you feel better now? I think that you should. You were very good, you know. You should be proud of yourself. Few men can stay with me that long."

She watched me with a smile. For some reason, I actually believed what she said. Maybe that was part of her charm: she could make you feel good about yourself. No matter, I did!

"Would you like to shower now or would you like to remain here for a while? If you would like to stay here, I would be willing. The choice is yours, but I don't know what you told your wife about time."

It surprised me for a second, talking about my wife until I remembered what Satin was. She was so good that you could forget.

"I think a shower and then I should go. Thank you for this though, it was probably what I needed." I pulled her face to mine and kissed her softly. She responded in kind and I let her go as I walked to the shower. It was like the rest of the apartment: out of this world.

It was an hour later, close to 10:30 when the cab dropped me off at the restaurant where I had left my car. I felt very strange but good. I sat in my car for a few minutes and thought about the evening. I wondered at my lack of guilt. I had cheated on Sunny with full knowledge of what I was doing. I felt no guilt and no shame about what I had done. I had fucked a beautiful woman in her apartment and I felt good about it. I started the car and drove home.


As I pulled into the garage at half past 11 that evening, I wondered what I would tell my wife. I would not tell her the truth because I wanted her to confess her affair first. I was not going to let up until she confessed.

I went into the kitchen from the garage to a quiet house. The lights were off downstairs and the kitchen was clean and bare. I had expected Sunny to leave me some coffee since she knew I always wanted coffee when I came home. Strange that she would not have it on the stove. Oh, well.

I walked into the den, expecting that Sunny would be sitting there as she had the last time I went out. She wasn't there and there was no sign she had been. With a strange feeling, I went up the stairs to our bedroom to find Sunny but she was not there. I walked into JJ's room and he was gone as well, along with his blanket and his favorite toy. Now I was beginning to be concerned. Where was she and where was JJ? I looked again in the kitchen and the den for some note or letter but there was nothing. I checked the phone but there was no message light. Where in the hell could she be? I went to the phone and called her mothers' house. When she answered, I asked her if Sunny was there. She just laughed and said no but too bad she wasn't. She hung up on me.

I was now beginning to worry. Sunny hadn't said anything about tonight earlier but then I remembered that she hadn't spoken to me this morning when I left. She gave me no clue as to what she was up to. Now what could I do? Where else could she be? I thought about Judy and Carol. I would call Judy first. I found her number and called but got no answer. She wasn't in apparently so I called Carol. Again, no answer. Could they be out together? No, JJ was with her.

I sat there in the kitchen, wondering what was going on? There was no way Sunny could have left me, but just to be sure, I checked her closet and found all of her clothes still there. All of JJ's stuff was there as well. So, she hadn't walked out on me. But why would she? And then I began to think about what I had done and where I was. A quick flash of guilt but then it was gone. Sunny couldn't know about that already, could she? Of course not. But then I thought of tonight. Was it possible that Sunny knew about Satin and that they had planned what happened? Now I was being paranoid.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.