Little White Lies - Cover

Little White Lies

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens if both spouses cheat and then lie? What if they stick to their stories?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Sean

Just after 5:00 P.M. on Thursday, I walked down the hall to Jerry's office and stuck my head in his door.

"Is he in?" I asked Polly, his secretary.

She smiled and said, "Yeah Sean, go on in. He's alone and finally off the phone."

"Thanks Polly. I just need a minute."

I went past her desk and pushed open the door into Jerry's office. Almost a duplicate of mine, it was a very large, open room with a desk, a conference table and a long, leather couch. The coffee table was huge and was currently covered with open files and boxes of records. He was working on a case involving embezzlement by a worker who had been with the company long enough to know the ropes and had been doing it for some ten years. Jerry represented the employee and knew he had a tough road to make a jury sympathetic to his client.

"Hey, Jerry. Just a quick heads up. I think I must have a bad cold and my head is killing me: every bone in my body aches. I'm calling it a day. There shouldn't be any problems since I've got everything up to date. Janie can handle anything that does comes up."

He glanced up with a frown and said, "Hope you feel better Sean, but I won't know it, that's for sure. This damn case is gonna kill me so you'll probably find me face down when you return."

With that, he waved me out and went back to his files. I closed the door and left to return to my own office. I cleared my desk and left all open items with Janie, my secretary and told her to let me go home and die in peace. She was not to call unless either she or Polly was arrested for murdering Jerry. She just smiled and urged me to get out of the office.

Jerry and I had opened our own private practice in defense law after working for one of the biggest law firms in the city of Mobile, Alabama. Both of us felt we were getting nowhere fast at the firm and we had talked about this for some time. Ten months ago we took the plunge and started Ridder and Ballard, Attorneys, Inc. I was Sean Ballard. We took a lease on a large, old two-story shingle sided estate home down town and we borrowed enough money to renovate it and put our own touches to it. We had enough space upstairs for three more attorneys and we each had a downstairs office large enough to work in.

Besides Jerry and me, we had two receptionists/clerks and we already had more clients than we could handle. Our startup debts were paid, and we were finally making a profit, so we had interviewed several young attorneys and had decided to hire two of them, letting our practice grow. He and I were to be the senior partners and the others would work for us until they brought in enough new business to buy into the practice. Now that we were functioning at a profit, we could establish a value to the business and the new guys or gals could buy shares. Life was good.

I was married to a beautiful girl that I had loved forever. Her name was Soledad but I sometimes called her Sunny. You know, Sol-edad or Sol, for Sun, hence Sunny? I hadn't taken a day off in over a year and Sunny had been begging me for some time to take a vacation. I'd put her off waiting until we were on more solid ground with the practice but it seemed like a good time now to talk about time off with Jerry. Most of my cases weren't urgent and I could take some time. A trip away without JJ sounded good and I thought we could both use the together time. While I loved my son, he was a handful and Sunny and I seldom had much time together. I got into my car and began the drive home. I felt like hell but I wanted the peace and quiet of my nice soft bed to die in or at least to make me feel like I was going to live.

We lived in the South Baldwin/Gulf Shore area and our home was much too big for us but we felt it was a good investment. We had a mortgage of more than $300,000 but I was making enough now to just cover it and Soledad loved it. She had become a major player in the local Women's club and she seemed to thrive on it. Her activities and contacts were good for business so I encouraged her interest.

I was less encouraging in her choice of friends but she was happy so I took it as well as I could. Her two best friends were a woman named Judy Cabot, about our age and divorced from her second husband, and Carol Jennings, whom I learned had been dumped by her husband of seven years for infidelity. Both had pre-nups that left them very well off so Carol was not the least upset about it and laughed in my face when I said that I was sorry for her breakup. When I mentioned to Soledad that she was the only married woman in that group, she just smiled and patted me on the knee telling me not to worry.

I arrived home about 7:30, a good two or three hours ahead of my usual time, and pulled into the garage. Sunny's car wasn't there but Lucy's was. Lucy was our regular babysitter and often sat for JJ. As I walked in, I asked her where my wife was and she said that she didn't know for sure but that she had left a number and said she would be home by 9:00. I looked at the number but didn't recognize it. Then, I suddenly remembered that she had her Thursday meeting with the Women's club and this must be the hotel downtown where they were meeting. She would usually be home by 8:30 or 9:00 when she had these meetings.

As bad as I was feeling, I let Lucy go after paying her for the whole evening with a tip and confirming that JJ, our one year old son, was sound asleep. He would be out until morning and I could just go to bed after a hot shower and a hot toddy. I wasn't sure which I wanted first so I fixed the toddy and took it to the bedroom with me. I took my shower, dried off, went to make a final check on JJ, finished the toddy and climbed into bed. I was sound asleep and didn't hear Soledad when she came upstairs to the bedroom.


Soledad

I wasn't sure why I did it but when Jason asked me to dinner, I accepted. The Thursday meeting had been very productive and it had broken up just about 15 minutes ago but I stayed behind to speak with Jason further. We chatted about nothing in particular and then out of the blue, he had asked me to have dinner with him. He said we could just grab a bite to eat in the hotel restaurant since he didn't have a car. He said he didn't need one since he had a room there for tonight and tomorrow the hotel shuttle would take him to the airport.

I tried to convince myself that this was a bad idea, but I was bored and Sean was going to be late again as usual and the only thing I would be doing otherwise was spending another lonely evening by myself. JJ was with Lucy, our babysitter, and he would be in bed by the time I got home. I had to admit that Jason was very nice to look at and he was single and in town by himself. So, what was the harm in two lonely people spending a harmless evening having dinner and hopefully some good conversation?

At dinner, I was pleasantly surprised. Jason was a great dinner partner, witty, smart and easy to talk to. He was a great listener and I found myself telling him things I wouldn't consider telling anyone else, even my best friends. I told him about Sean and Jerry and their new partnership and the time he was spending trying to make a go of it. I admitted that we had discussed it and I had been part of the decision, knowing the time with Sean that I would have to give up. He listened and sympathized but said that he couldn't see giving up all that time with someone as beautiful as me. I was naturally flattered and a little taken with his compliments.

We shared a bottle of red wine with our meal and had another with conversation after. I had a pleasant buzz that allowed me to relax and enjoy. During coffee, he moved over to sit next to me as we talked, commenting that the restaurant had become crowded and very noisy. I didn't comment as he moved closer to me. I pretended not to notice as our knees touched. Once, as he moved to pour coffee for himself he had to lean past me to pick up the decanter, and his hand brushed my breast. I felt a flash of pleasure, followed by a flush of embarrassment. He seemed not to notice, but I did. The wine had apparently made me a little rash.

As we sat and talked, he suggested we move to the bar and have an after dinner drink. At first, I declined but finally agreed as he continued to encourage me. I followed as he took my hand and led me out of the restaurant and into the bar. Since it was early in the evening, the bar was not crowded and he selected a booth toward the back. It was dimly lit, even that early as I slid into the seat. I expected him to sit across from me but he surprised me by sitting next to me.

I moved to the far end of the seat but he just moved closer. As we settled in, I felt the warmth of his thigh next to mine and his hand still holding mine just under the table. As I was about to say something to him, a waitress came up to take our order. He ordered something for us both and the waitress left. He smiled at me and leaned over to kiss my hair. I shivered but didn't pull away. He still held my hand.

When the drinks came, Jason slid one over to me and I took it up immediately, trying to cover my nervousness. I took a sip and thought it was a little bitey for just ginger ale but drank a big swallow to wet my dry mouth and throat. I considered pulling my hand back but I had to admit, it was kind of nice the way he was holding my hand. I liked the warmth of his hand on mine. As I considered this, I took another swallow of my drink. I was beginning to relax and I felt a warm glow in my stomach that probably had to do with this charming man next to me.

I looked at him and started to say something about the drinks but stopped talking when I felt him put my hand on his leg, just inches away from his groin. He held his hand on mine as he watched me with a small smile on his face. He seemed to be waiting for me to make the next move, but when I didn't, he moved my hand upward and onto his crotch. I immediately felt his erection and was surprised by the size. It seemed huge!

With the blood rushing to my face, I looked into his eyes as he moved my fingers around his bulge and began to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft. Once I knew what he wanted, I continued when he moved his hand back up to the table. I began to move with more confidence, and as I did, I felt his cock grow in size until I could only cup it with my hand. It felt somehow very erotic with his pants still fastened and the thin layer of cloth between my hand and his cock. I was breathing harder and my face was flushed but he seemed to be calm and very nonchalant. I began to slow my movements in uncertainty, but he again moved his band back down onto mine and urged me to speed up again. I wondered if he wanted me to bring him to a conclusion right there in the bar.

As I stroked his erection with my hand, I suddenly realized what I was doing, and what I was being asked to do, and I suddenly came to my senses. What in the hell was I doing? This was not real. It couldn't be! I was sitting in a bar with a man's cock in my hands and trying to jerk him off? I pulled my hand back and hunched into the corner with my arms around myself. I couldn't look at Jason sitting beside me and I began to shudder in earnest. This couldn't be real; it couldn't be. I was a married woman and I had no right to be in this position. I remembered who I was with a shock and it sobered me up immediately.

"Jason, please let me out. I have to leave right this minute. It was wrong of me to come to this bar with you and I have to leave. I have a child waiting at home for me and I need to get there now. Please, let me out."

I was beginning to panic and Jason could see it in my eyes. He was confused at the turn of events and was trying to find some way to calm me down without letting me go. I suspected he wasn't finished with me and he had plans.

"I'm sorry, Soledad. I think things got out of control and it was my fault. I wouldn't ever want you to do something you weren't comfortable with. Here, take a drink to calm yourself down. You can't leave this way. You need to get yourself under control and calm down so that it will be safe for you to drive. Please, calm down and drink this."

Jason backed away and put a light hand on my shoulder as he tried to reason with me. He held the ginger ale he had ordered for me, urging me to take a drink. His, which looked identical, was ginger ale with Vodka.

I glanced at him with a panicky look but took the drink from his hand and emptied half of it in a gulp. I sputtered and coughed but kept it down. It seemed to calm me down almost immediately. I continued to sip at the remainder and finally finished it with a grimace. I slumped back into the seat and my breathing began to calm. My face began to cool down and I finally fell silent. Jason watched me with interest until I was calm and then signaled the waitress for another round. He downed his drink first.

When the drinks came, I immediately took mine and took a large drink of what I thought was just ginger ale. I was confused because I was clearly drunk now and my inhibitions once again were gone. After a few minutes, I started to giggle softly and I looked at my right hand, the one that had been pleasuring Jason under the table. I turned it palm up and then palm down. I smiled at it and turned to look up at Jason.

"Do you know how bad this hand was? It was doing something bad to you. You should spank it. Do you want to spank it Jason?"

I giggled again and gave him my hand. I turned to him with a sultry look and said, "Is it going to be bad again? I think it is, don't you?"

With that, I put my hand back where it was and this time went directly to his zipper and unzipped him. He put his arm around me and pulled me tightly against him as I reached in to take his now softened cock in my hand and began again to jerk him off. As I did, he became hard almost immediately and my hand tightened on his cock as I stroked it faster and faster. He was not going to last very long this way but I was not concerned with anything but what I was doing. Just as that thought occurred to me he reached for my hand and stopped my motions.

I pouted a little in disappointment as he pulled my hand away and zipped up his pants. He held onto my hand as he signaled for the waitress. He obviously wanted to get me somewhere private where we could do more than this. I reached for my drink and finished it and by now I was clearly drunk and my reserve had disappeared. I began to tug on my hand, trying to free it but he held on till the waitress had finished with the tab. He looked at the total, added a nice tip and threw the money on the table.

He pulled me to my feet and led me out of the bar. I followed meekly without a word as we entered the lobby area. But as Jason tried to pull me to the right toward the elevators, I pulled left, toward the outer lobby and the doors leading to the parking lot.

"Come with me, Soledad. You need to come up to my room where you can lie down until you are able to drive."

He pulled but I resisted. I had to go to my car. Somehow I knew that I couldn't go to his room but I wasn't sure why, but if I could get to my car it would be OK.

"I'm fine, and I want to go to my car. I need to get home to JJ. I'm going this way."

With that, I pulled free and started out the door to the lot. Jason paused a minute in indecision and finally followed me out the door. He probably figured that if I wasn't going to his room, he would see what happened in the lot or in my car. Beggars couldn't be choosers.

He caught up with me and took my arm to keep me from staggering into the parked cars. I knew where I was going so I didn't hesitate. I moved toward the rear of the lot and there was my Lincoln Town Car. I gave a little cry of satisfaction and picked up speed. Jason stayed with me till we arrived at the car. Once there, I seemed to run out of steam. The car was my only objective and in my drunken state, I had succeeded but now I just stood there looking at Jason. I was soooo tired.

Jason asked me for the keys and I just held out my purse. He took it, found the key and opened the door. He tossed my purse into the front seat, but by the time he had done all of that, I had run out of energy, lying back against the front fender. I couldn't hold my eyes open and Jason must have thought I was sleeping. Jason apparently decided to take a chance and moved toward me. The lot was empty and where we were, dark, so we couldn't be seen by anyone entering the lot.

He moved to me and I felt his hand on my breast. I didn't respond so he began to caress it and moved the other hand to open my blouse. Still I didn't object so he slid one hand into my opened blouse and caressed my breast under my bra. It felt so good that I finally began to moan a little so Jason continued his ministrations.

He was able to push my bra up exposing my tits to his exploring hands. Sean had always told me my tits were beautiful: creamy skin, erect nipples with small areolas. Sean loved my breasts. He bent to take a nipple between his teeth and softly nipped. I responded with a shudder and my hand went to the back of his head, urging him to do more. Sean knew I loved this so he obliged, taking the nipple into his mouth while the other hand began to move down my body to find the bottom edge of my skirt. Once in his grasp, he pulled it up to my waist, exposing my panty-covered mound to his other hand. He rubbed my mound and found my clit, erect and throbbing. He did this for several minutes, as I humped against his hand. He continued to rub me hard and fast, but he would do this, stop for a moment and begin again. Each stop caused me to reach for his hand to urge it to continue. He did until he could feel the wetness seep through my panties onto his hand.

With the feel of my readiness, Sean pulled my skirt up and held it at my waist with one had while he unzipped his pants with the other. He pulled his cock out and stroked it three or four times to make sure it was hard. He then pulled my panties aside and pushed his now throbbing cock into my wet sex in one strong push. I felt his wonderful cock and with a small sob, I lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, maintaining my balance on the other by holding onto his shoulders. I moved against his pelvis, grinding on it with my now swollen clit to give myself satisfaction. Sean hadn't begun to move yet, savoring the feeling of his cock buried in my hot, moist cavern of pleasure. I relished the feeling and I knew satisfaction as his desire was quenched in my willing pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.